Home Archives Bugs

"Timer info menu" - Issues for Next Harvest, Ship, Ranch & Mine

Comments

• My horse training on the timer at the right of says corn when I hover over to see what has time left at the horse farm.
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Hit timer for boat and once on the flower farm-can't get into boat by clicking the boat.  I have to click the  'ship departs in' timer for the boat in order to load the goods.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I have had this issue as well and when I close and reopen the browser/game am able to open the ship properly. something that needs to be addressed.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Same problem and ship did not go into the correct position in harbour
  • My issue is not with the ship on the flower farm but the timer and notice of when the ship is arriving on the right-hand side notice on my main farm - the time is incorrect and also was showing it was coming in while I was loading it - then after I sent it away the time remained the same as before.  The time on the Flower farm ship dock is correct.
  • Hi,
    My ship status is always "tiempo para el barco atraque". 
    And it never changes to "tiempo para que el barco zarpe".

I'm not pretty sure if it is a program logic mistake or it is a translation one. But it always happens.
    In advance the right translation is "tiempo para que el barco atraque". You are missing word "que".
  • I've had trouble keeping up with the ship, too.  Now I try to remember to go look for it whenever I start, even if it hasn't been six hours.  Also, I suspect the timer starts while I'm offline, because I DO check every time.  It was easier when you could see the ship from the main farm.  It's not safe to rely on the timer.
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Sometimes the ship just is invisible. Several of our members have encountered this problem.
  • Timer ship BEFORE shows even when the ship is in port.

3.jpg 40.4K
    4.jpg 53.1K
  • Alessio72 (IT1)Alessio72 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 3,400
    Anche io ho difficoltà con la nave, non corrisponde la dicitura a destra nella fattoria principale con la realtà nel porto.
    Da una parte dice che deve arrivare, invece è già nel porto e si rischia di non caricarla.. 
    La nave deve stare nella fattoria principale, così dove è ora è scomodo.
    Even I have trouble with the ship , it does not match the words to the right in the main farmhouse with reality in the port .
    On the one hand he says that has to come , but it's already in the harbor and you may not load ..
    The ship should be in the main farmhouse , so where is it now uncomfortable.
  • Mine just started doing the same thing. Seems to be mainly on the main farm and the boat timer has been off since I first got the boat. The timer appears to be timing the last thing started. Not the first thing that will be able to be harvested.
  • When the ship sailed, the primary is not shown time, and is a green check mark

When the ship came into the primary is the time TO arrival of the ship.

3.jpg 40.4K
    4.jpg 53.1K
  • I've got similar issues:

The horse timer shows remaining time for the mine even though the horse will be done sooner, and also displays the horse picture even though it's the mine time.

The boat timer often shows green with a check mark after I've filled the boat and it's departed, instead of changing to show the remaining time until the boat returns. I have to go hover over the docks to see that.
  • the time of the ship arrival didn't match in the menue:

My boat timer shows the harvest ready V, but the boat will arrive in a few hours.
    edited 23.08.2016

Timers are off and the boat was in-Filled the boat and nothing reset.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    edited 24.08.2016
    On the main farm, the mill doesn't get recognized in the right-side menu that shows upcoming harvests.   The mill was within a minute of being ready, but chickens were listed as the next upcoming harvest - even though they were several minutes later.  Haven't checked to see if this is also true of the composter and the silo.

Edit:  The same thing applies to the Water Mill and Goat Stables on the Gourmet Farm.  The Dandelion garden shows up as "next harvest" even though both the mill and the goats will be ready several minutes before.
    Post edited by buddy194 (US1) on
    edited 24.08.2016
    Chicken timers say 13:00 but are really 6:30/Corn says 5:00 actually 2:30.
  • Hello!
    On the right menu, which shows the arrival and departure time of the ship, all the while showing only the arrival of the ship.
  • Chicken timers say 13:00 but are really 6:30/Corn says 5:00 actually 2:30.
    They are actualy 13:00 and 5:00, the info is correct.
    But GGS activated a production & construction bonus of 50% on the test server (that will last more ~48 hours), so when you build/upgrade/produce anything, the timer only counts half of the true time.
  • My timer display (small panel on right-hand side) is showing an icon of the horse but displaying a time for the completion of the mine. (sorry - unable to attach screen print)
  • the horse ranch button will give information as corn x15
  • Please see attached the right hand flag for the world map should shown the time when the ship will left or coming back. As shown it only have a tick on it never show the time you need to go to the harbour to see the actual time. Please fix it as need the time indication to prepare stocks
  • Comète94 (FR1)Comète94 (FR1) Posts: 14
    edited 26.08.2016
    Bonjour
    Les horaires d'accostage et de départ du bateau sont différentes sur la page du port et le menu récapitulatif .

Translation:
    Hello
    Berthing and departure of the boat schedules are different on the Port page and the summary menu.
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    Hi, it seems to be worse since the last update; when i look at the ranch, it does not indicate time left but corn!?smiley

• edited 28.08.2016
    Menu de seleção de fazenda não abre
    Meu menu de seleção de fazenda do lado esquerdo não funciona

Translation:
    farm selection menu does not open
    My farm selection menu on the left does not work
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 28.08.2016
    hello
    The timer at the harbor for the boat doesn't match the timer on the right side of the screen. In fact, the timer on the right doesn't even know if the boat is in the harbor or not. even after you fill it and send it the timers don't match from main screen to where the ship is docked.

Hello
    The timers on the right sometimes display incorrect times. A harvest may be due sooner than the timer suggests. or at times doesn't actually show a complete harvest. 

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The next harvest timers are not in sync with the production of each area. 
  • しゃーぶ (JP1)しゃーぶ (JP1) Posts: 100
    edited 28.08.2016
    画面の右側に表示されている時間ですが、最後に収穫したものの残り時間が表示されてしまいます。
    正しく表示してもらいたいと思います。

Google translation:
    The time that is displayed on the right side of the screen, but they will be displayed remaining time but the last were harvested.
    I think I'd like to see displayed correctly.

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • The side bar display shows me I have over 5 hours to wait until the boat docks again, but when I visited the farm I found the boat is still there and wont be leaving for over 5 hours so the side bar is displaying docking and leaving in the wrong order.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 29.08.2016
    There a few other issues with the harvest timers and the areas they cover. Some times it shows you the last thing done, other times it shows when the next item is due. Some times it show the right time but the wrong item other times it is the other way around.
    Here is an update https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/131456/status-on-fixing-bugs#latest
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
Sign In to comment.