Home Archives Bugs

Events freezing the game when they are clicked

Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
edited 29.08.2016 in Bugs

Wasn't sure where I should post this, so I decided to post it here

When I click on the "festive spirit" event the first time after logging in it opens ok, but when I click on it the second time it won't open, no reaction, then a second later the game freezes and I have to login again.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Hello,

I have the same problem. 

the only solution is to close the window set to reopen.

• me too
  • Yes having same problem here.
  • DoctorX (INT1)DoctorX (INT1) Posts: 139
    edited 23.08.2016
     Hi

I clicked on the Three years of bigfarm event a few times, most of the times it closed the event screen correctly, but the last time I tried it the event closed but the screen remained dark as though the event screen was still open.

ps I love the way the seeds and humus works, alot more efficient.

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Bug : when I click on the Christmas tree during the play (not when I begin : all's well then), a bug disconnect my play.

Anglais lamentable : je cherche à dire que cliquer sur le sapin provoque une déconnexion (sauf quand je viens juste de me connecter), par exemple quand je veux, en cours de jeu, vérifier le niveau d'acquisition des drops.
  • nanping (US1)nanping (US1) Posts: 21
    edited 21.08.2016
    Same happened to me. I couldn't click the Festive Spirit event. I clicked twice and on the second time, I froze up and had to refresh the page. Now I can click it again.

Same problem here, except when I reloaded the page it was back to normal.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • BigLaulau (FR1)BigLaulau (FR1) FR1 Posts: 37
    hello!
    it s ok for all events only 'esprit festif'
    i can't open this one and see the évolution

• BigLaulau (FR1)BigLaulau (FR1) FR1 Posts: 37
    yes same problem for me
  • a correction :  it freezes when I click on another event after I click on the "festive spirit" event a second time.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Same here one click it shows the next time it will not load.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 19.08.2016
    Same here, all other events opened up and started fine, but the festive spirit one froze the screen, never opened. Am restarting/refreshing at the moment. 

Gosh how crazy, so many events at the same time, only 2minutes in and it's freezing up, duh, i wonder why hahah

Edit: on second try it opened. and has now started working 

oh and by the way, THANK YOUUUU for them free gifts!!!!

• I also have the same issue:

After clicking the event for the 2nd time and nothing happens you can continue with the game for around 5-10 seconds until the screen goes darker and seems like it freezes, however the windmill and people are still moving. You can also hear & see production finishing. But unable to select anything or move as the hand mouse pointer never appears, just stays as the arrow.

If you do not work on your farm at all after trying to open the event then it is fine (I waited around 7 minutes), but almost as soon as you do start interacting with your farm again the screen will go darker and you will be unable to do anything.

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    When you click omar or farm deals it works - click again it will dim the farm page no actions or mouse over works - reload page works great click omar a couple of times back to reloading
  • FarmerVicky (ES1)FarmerVicky (ES1) ES1 Posts: 220
    cliko en el evento espíritu festivo y no se abre.
    cliko at the festive event and not open
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    When you click on the Festive spirit event to check your progress the screen darkens and all you can do is watch things in the background. I had to refresh the game.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Same here, having the same trouble :(
    So far it is just the Festive Spirit event that seems to do it 
    edited 19.08.2016
    No Omar has been very good to me :) even gave me Free money already :o
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Omar seems to be working ok for me right now. Even though this Omar does not like me any better than the other one.
  • Same happened to me,  I was in full screen mode
  • tikira (FR1)tikira (FR1) Posts: 5
    edited 23.08.2016
    on collecte les decos de noel une fois sur ....., impossible de cliquer sur l'arbre pour en voir l'evolution .....
    N.B pas sur d'etre au bon endroit, Bugg general du fofo et pas tjs possible de traduire dans ma langue ( Francais ).... 

Google translation:
    are collected christmas decos once ..... impossible to click on the tree to see the Evolution .....
    N.B not sure to be in the right place, the general Bugg fofo and tjs not possible to translate in my language (French) ....

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 19.08.2016
    Same here...had to restart the game...working on all other tasks simultaneously, clicked on "Festive Spirit" event and its not working again, actually freezing the whole game after, have to restart again.
  • My farm froze when i tried to look at the christmad event ( Wow what a coincedence :D  )i had to reload for it it unfreeze!
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    In the event, festive spirit, the first time I open it works, but if after trying open, not open and when trying to open or collect from the fields the farm blocks me, I have to close and re-enter.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I have the same issue...have to refresh to continue playing
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    same problem here

• I have the same problem as well
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I have also have the same problem
  • I had the same problem.  Is time I clicked nothing, second time I froze up
  • This happened to me on main farm also.  I tried to open Festive Spirit and it wouldn't open. I clicked on it several times and then farm froze up. I had to restart.
Sign In to comment.