Home Archives

Event decoration / Graphics / Violets / Flag not showing [FIXED]

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 21.08.2016
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)

My coop-mates were just checking this problem. Each farm can have a distinct flag, however this feature needs to be fixed

When trying to change from grey flag to 3 year BF, the flag disappears completely.  After refreshing the game we see again the grey flag, the life saver flag (if selected) or no flag at all  (if the 3 year BF flag was the last selected)
  • FarmerVicky (ES1)FarmerVicky (ES1) ES1 Posts: 220

no puedo poner la bandera del   evento del cumpleaños.

I can not put the flag birthday event.

• krzysm (PL1)krzysm (PL1) Posts: 3
    edited 22.08.2016
    Ozdoby nie wyświetlają się. Jak widać poniżej na zdjęciu

Google translation:
    Decorations are not displayed. As you can see in the picture below

(black-.-angel)
    1.jpg 183K
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    the third year flag made my flag pole disapear
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    the third year flag made my flag pole disapear
    I also have finished the three years float and apparently have an invisible flag...
  • same problem
  • Darobins (US1)Darobins (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    My Plutox Observatory is invisible.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 21.08.2016

Decorations :Plutox observatory is invisible.

• jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    built the Observatory Pluto on the home farm, recieved the happiness reward and it is there but the observatory does not show, wondering if it is spelled incorrect in program it is spelled "Plutox" Observatory. thanks gg

• ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Three years anniversary flag is also invisible.
  • 69er (US1)69er (US1) Posts: 12
    edited 24.08.2016
    i have the same problem with the flag

when I won the ufo event the observatory is invisible

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • I earned the Pluto Observatory but when I placed it on my farm all I see is an empty space. I did receive correct happiness points so I'm sorta of happy. I just have to remember the empty looking spot on my farm is actually the observatory!
  • Not totally considered a decoration, but when I added the "3 year" flag to the flag pole, not only did the flag disappear, the flag pole is gone as well.

I went and looked at the Gourmet Farm and the pole was there with the standard Gray flag.  Placing the 3 year flag on it, had the same result, flag and pole disappeared.  Earlier, I had placed the "Lifesaver" flag on the pole and had no issues.

Seabhac

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Same problem for one of my coop members - observtory cant be build
  • Hi,
    I have just won the Plutox Observatory, but whenever I look at it in the local inventory or on the farm it doesn't show. It only shows up on the farm as a grid with nothing on top of it.
  • ina9 (DE1)ina9 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 12
    The same by me...
    ina9
  • After changing to the 3rd Anniversary flag all my flags completely disappeared. Can't even change the flag back to grey. Cursor over that area doesn't give any results either.
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122

Mine is invisible as well.

• Yes mine is invisible also.....BUT, the important thing is I am getting the Happiness value from it.

If you want to check that, remove the invisible deco to your drop box, looking to see your hapi value first,(your smiley face bar at the top), hold your cursor over it....... then replace your deco, if it changes, you are getting the value from it, if not, you have one more bug to report.

B)  IamSandra
    Garden of Eden test farm
  • nata2212 (PL1)nata2212 (PL1) Posts: 23
    edited 24.08.2016
    Flaga po zmianie na flagę za 3 lata Big farm znika z pola

Translation:
    Flag when you change the flag for 3 years Big farm disappears from the field
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I got the flag as the prize it is in the flag hold. I can select the flag with a check, however on the field no flag - No mouse over reaction. I can go to the flag hold and place piggles flag it is shown on the lawn and mouse over activates the flag menu. I choose the 3 year flag it shows to be chose. yet remains nowhere on the field.
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    - Bug Description -  When you click "1 reward of your choice" in "The Incident" Event, the Plutox observatory decor won't load.

- When did the problem happen? - When you click this event for the first time.

- What did you do before the problem happened? - I was looking at other events while waiting for cabbage to grow.

- Can you reproduce the problem? If yes, how? - Every time you click on the event, it won't load.

The "Three Years of Big Farm!" event's reward also won't load.

Same here-Won the Plutox Observatory and it is just gears.
  • idem
  • Hi!
    Today I won the flag "Big Farm cumple 3 años!. But it doesn't show it in my farm.

Just I can see it in my inventory.
    And other flags like pigless one show it as it should.
    flag.png 640.4K
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399

I just built the Plutox observatory from the "Not of this world" event and it isn't showing its graphics, just a 5x5 grid that it's there. I hovered over it so that it shows it's built but invisible otherwise.
  • Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    I have the Plutox Observatory, but it shows up as a black-white grid on my main farm.  What can I do to make it visible?
  • Decoration is not seen

• reward for the 3 year big farm event is not given when finished collecting all pieces
This discussion has been closed.