Home Archives Bugs

Water Tower & Workshop not giving discounts [REOPENED Aug 31st]

Comments

• The water tower is not giving the 10% reduction in the amount of feed and fertilizer required for stables and orchards.  Ex:  chicken coop still requires 10 feed instead of 9
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I also have water  tower not working with  Did when I first built it Reloading every time to feed chickens wastes to much time 
  • ascoli (DE1)ascoli (DE1) DE1 Posts: 237
    Hello,
    also on my farm the water tower does not work. 
  • anghell (ES1)anghell (ES1) ES1 Posts: 1,187
    the water tower dont working
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Water tower is not working, and some people can't get on the forum  :(
  • same here.
  • Same problem here... It worked when i builded it bur after logging off and logging in again it stoped working. 

• Found same issue... WT @ lvl 1 but no 10% off
  • Still after more than a day and half water tower still not working even though I am level 25. TY
  • Water Tower not working.
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    The workshop is not changing the amount required for the windmill, silo, or composter, either in the display or in the stock levels.

The server is getting it right, so disconnecting and reconnecting gives the correct stock levels, until you use the production buildings again.

Similar to the Water tower problem.
  • I have a watertower, level1 so the most i need to spend is 9, but it collects 10
    each time my tower is'nt usable
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Build the water tower.  Then find something you have several of like chickens.  Start each chicken.  It appears to drop by 10 each time instead of 9.  However, when you restart, it is corrected.   It is not updating the display of the quantity correctly at the time of use.
  • but the most of the time, he didn't reduce the manure about 10%
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Have also a water-tower, the 10 % off only worked on the thirst day and not since then. 
    Other members in our coop have same problem and also with The Workshop that don't give discount either.

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    The water tower works, but it's effect isn't recognized until you log out and log back in.  I just ran out of chicken feed, the game thought I had zero chicken feed, but I knew I'd been feeding chickens all day without logging out.  Sure enough, I logged out, logged back in and, presto!, I had 34 chicken feed - in other words, the 34 times I'd actually used only 9 feed while the game thought I was using 10 feed.
  • edited 23.08.2016
    Построила водонапорную башню. Ноль эффекта.
    Прослеживается Неприятная тенденция.
    Соседи за взятый товар денег не отдают.
    Рынок прокачан до 4-х контрактов, но % бонусной прибавки - 0
    Водонапорная башня не уменьшает кол-во кормов.

Google Translate:
    Build a water tower. Zero effect.
    Traced unpleasant trend.
    Neighbors of the goods taken money does not give.
    The market pumped up to 4 contracts, but gain bonus% - 0
    Water tower does not reduce the number of feeds.

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Veka5 (HU1)Veka5 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 13
    I put a water tower (at -10%) on my farm, but for needing pigs, cows, chikens it is still needed 10 instead of 9 with a water tower.It is the same for apples and cherries trees, still 10 instead of 9
  • My -10% tower doesn't reduce feed or fertilizer either--never worked.
  • Same bug, the water tower doesn't work

• Water tower did not work at all.
  • rheanneke (NL1)rheanneke (NL1) NL1 Posts: 79
    same here,
    when i build it it worked, next login it was back to the normal 10 feed and 10 fertilizer
  • my water tower have no effect of the manure
  • Water tower not working.
    I have level1 water tower, which means, feeds and fertz usage must be 9 instead of 10.
    I am still using 10 on everything.

• Water tower not working.
    I have level1 water tower, which means, feeds and fertz usage must be 9 instead of 10.
    I am still using 10 on everything.

The water tower is actually working, it just doesn't show. Refreshing will update your inventory after you fed or fertilized.
  • lola qui (ES1)lola qui (ES1) ES1 Posts: 29
    edited 24.08.2016
    El primer dia, la torre del agua si aportaba el descuento en fertilizante y piensos, pero a partir del segundo dia, ya no. No aporta ningun beneficio

Google translation:
    The first day, the water tower if it provides the discount on fertilizer and feed, but from the second day, not anymore. No benefit

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • edited 24.08.2016
    i have water tower level  but it dont give me any discount 

At least from what I've noticed on my farm. Yes, it does require 10 feed (even though the ring menu says 9) and really takes 10. The weird thing is that after reloading the page you get the 1 item back. Which in the end reduces the amount of feed/fertilizer by 10 % but obviously is a bug A sad situation is when you have only 9 feed but you can't use it D... (me neither)

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • It's still buggy today. :expressionless: Had I known a few days ago, I would not have spent the gold on it yet.
  • Right, I have it too. Be...3 Alert. o:)
  • This has now been over 3 plus days and still no word on whether or not they have fixed the water tower or not or if they have successfully read the thread to know that it needs fixing.
Sign In to comment.