Home Archives

Feature: The map screen

Comments

• nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 19.08.2016
    I like the map. Looks great.
    But, as others have pointed out:
    - Loading times are long.
    - Also, having too many things accessible right from the beginning will be confusing. The unaccessible things should be locked at the beginning and unlocked with progress.
    - The current periphery buildings (deco tower, mine, garage, etc.) should either be accessible directly from the big map, or the farm-view should be centered on these buildings when you click on them on the big map.
    - Oh, and: I sure hope the up-to 16 events possibility will only be there for the testserver! Although, I'd be all for having two parking lots with events parking only in the front row.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239

All the events (12 alltogether) are running simultaneously. Was wondering what the 13 stands for on the map over the main farm at the moment?
  • As some others already said. Good Idea but a little bit confusing. Maybe it should be less big. And some more explanations would be good. A specially the "Dorf-Dollar".
    And it would be a little bit easier for all players to play with people of their country. Because of the language difficulties. But it is also good with the mixed nations :) Go ahead!! Good Job!!

• All the events (12 alltogether) are running simultaneously. Was wondering what the 13 stands for on the map over the main farm at the moment?
    The 13th event (Asia) isn't showing - apparently that last row of little huts and tents is not meant to be replaced by event things.
  • marti52 (HU1)marti52 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 314
    edited 30.08.2016
    Zavaró, hogy az ólaknál és a gyümölcsösöknél nem lehet látni, hogy mennyi táp és mennyi trágya áll még rendelkezésre.

Google translation:
    It is disturbing to ólaknál and orchards can not see how much power and fertilizer left.

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • ManiFarmer1 (DE1)ManiFarmer1 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 196
    I think there are some new things that are really interesting - for example the new circle with all the buttons at once - also the thing that you see what you sed last time ist good.
    I like the "Frachtkisten" as well - in English fright boxes (or similar).
    I am not that far with my test farm, but I hope the changes will come on the standard server soon.
    Unfortunately I have some problems to move my things - they change itself, when I change the farm.
    But basically the new things are nice :-)!
  • Ellipse44 (FR1)Ellipse44 (FR1) Posts: 66
    edited 20.08.2016
    I love the new ranch landscape ! I look forward to having the level to begin.

The map at the beginning is very well also: it allows to go directly where we wish to go and present the already ready elements in picture! Not bad at all.

On the other hand, I am embarrassed by the wheel of selection especially for fields because the low position and slightly to the right suited me well and facilitated the speed of execution of the sowing.

Have moved the boat: risk to forget it because we do not see it on the main farm where it is usually.
    It would be more sensible to transform it as Wild West steam train and then it crosses the landscape just next to the ranch or  or a railway station (to deliver horseshoes). But maybe it's exactely what BF will added in the landscape of the Ranch where it is still under construction !

Narratively, it makes sense for the mine to be in a mountainous area ... not sure about the horse ranch though - aren't they missing the grass?

I guess we will have to produce their food in the new ranch !  So much funnier !

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • laryam (US1)laryam (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    Keep  background of the different farms. get rid of world map.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It seems that not every one gets all the events that are going on. There should be 13 events but most only have 12
  • I actually have 14, says the arrow on the main map. Just the farm area itself has only room for 12.
  • mse (PL1)mse (PL1) PL1 Posts: 144
    The Farm Horse has great graphics. Congratulations.

Paweł.

Greetings from Poland B)
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    :)))) Can not see the Plutox observatory, gift "not of this world" event. it was possible to place the decoration, but it is invisible. ^ _ ^ Funny bug!

In addition, the bar Popularity values:
    Houses: -264
    Decorations: +361
    Happiness: 97
    Cost of production: -59%

If I do I place, or take off, the decorations: Plutox (+58), and / or siren descending by waves (+58), the abovementioned values NOT change ...

Yes I have 14 as well showing but now only 13 events showing. It seems the "Mysterious Asia" and or the "Orphanage Charity Drive" are the ones most do not have showing.
    I'm thinking that the "Mysterious Asia" is missing for most as that is the one running on the regular farms.
  • I love the new ranch landscape ! I look forward to having the level to begin.

The map at the beginning is very well also: it allows to go directly where we wish to go and present the already ready elements in picture! Not bad at all.

On the other hand, I am embarrassed by the wheel of selection especially for fields because the low position and slightly to the right suited me well and facilitated the speed of execution of the sowing.

Have moved the boat: risk to forget it because we do not see it on the main farm where it is usually.
    It would be more sensible to transform it as Wild West steam train and then it crosses the landscape just next to the ranch or  or a railway station (to deliver horseshoes). But maybe it's exactely what BF will added in the landscape of the Ranch where it is still under construction !

I like the idea of the train, maybe it could move through the different maps to collect the things it's asking for

and what is the ferry for on the lower part of the harbour? and the mysterious island on the big map that is hidden in the clouds?

regarding the wheel I'm missing the available food when the stables are producing, was a quick way of seeing what should get produced

I really enjoy those new landscapes, very nicely done
  • When the neighbors are present, it is difficult to select the stall of the bio market which is behind
  • Olaf2005 (PL1)Olaf2005 (PL1) PL1 Posts: 31
    I have a bug in the stable. I wanted to lift your level 2 circular catwalk but is blocked . And is 00:00:00 not be budawać on the main farm. I tried to log out it did not work .
    I have a bug in the stable. I wanted to lift your level 2 circular catwalk but is blocked . And is 00:00:00 not be budawać on the main farm. I tried to log out it did not work .
    Have you tried clearing your browser history then logging back in ??
  • Rita77 (BR1)Rita77 (BR1) BR1 Posts: 2,719
    Hello!  :)

I didn't like map screen at first time I saw because it seemed very confused.

Now I confess I am really liking it. I am starting to understand its function.

I thought a good idea having a chat there although It seems that the chat is in a wrong position.

Horse's Ranch is fantastic! I loved its landscape.

I believe this map can bring many surprises in the future.  ;)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 21.08.2016
    I think that the map should be opened in portions, like when you open a real map.  It would make it less intimidating for newbies.  As you expand and gain in rank then the next part of the map will be unveiled.  (I wish I could do an animation, maybe there is someone who understands what I mean and can make a map-opening animation for me). 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Data king how are you doing Mysterious asia when I am in hawaii or island
  • mse (PL1) said:
    The Farm Horse has great graphics. Congratulations.
    Horse ranch graphics is affecting my system performance.
    Different backgrounds/graphics for different farms, Switching between farms puts too much load on my System performance.

• tildaoma (DE1)tildaoma (DE1) Posts: 26
    edited 30.08.2016
    Die Weltkarte gefällt mir gut.
    Bei den Ställen vermisse ich die Anzeige, wieviel Futter noch da ist. So muss man jedesmal erst ins Lager gehen.
    Die Sternwarte ist nicht zu sehen. Das ist schade, denn sie ist sehr schön. Man sieht nur die Kästchen, wo sie steht.

Ist es Absicht, dass man nur noch die Bündnisbäume der Nachbarn gießen kann? Das finde ich schade. Ich würde auch gerne wieder vom Bündnisbaum direkt in die Teilnehmerliste kommen, um die gewünschte Farm zu besuchen.

Google translation:
    The world map I really like.
    In the stables I miss the display how much feed is still there. So one must always first go to the camp.
    The observatory is not seen. This is a shame, because she is very beautiful. You only see the box where it stands.

Is it intended that you only can pour the alliance trees the neighbors? That is too bad. I would also like to come back from alliance tree directly in the list of participants to visit the desired farm.

(black-.-angel)

edit: posts merged
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • I like the icon of the stall of the market on the map to indicate the presence of the neighbors
  • problem location for décoration
    Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorUseDecoResponse
    ErrorCode: 13
    Timestamp: 1471789261
    Zone: 99
    PID:6133
  • There is showing a horse instead of the mine, where you can look for time left.

And there´s showing a red ! on the world-map, but I cannot find out, what it means.

In the moment  I think the map is a little bit too complex.

Regards
    Deetee
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I just opened the Gourmet Farm and now the map shows the Red exclamation point all the time - even when there's no action required.
  • carrotland (IT1)carrotland (IT1) Posts: 3
    edited 21.08.2016
    it would be possible to close the events completed ?
    for example that of the pig has four days to complete , but it only takes one , 
    so you could load new
  • It would be helpful to be able to see what's needed at the market even though the farm isn't open yet which screen it's on (I think flower farm).  I'm on level 25 and haven't opened it so I'm thinking that's why the market isn't available yet on this farm.  The pic is there, maybe it should open...
  • I'm still up in the air on the new map.  So far I prefer having everything on one screen as it currently is, the extra clicking is more annoying.  I like the graphics of the horse farm, and if there are more features rolled out that go along with it, then it may make it worth having a separate "farm" for, but I don't see it yet.  I also don't like having the mine and building tower thing all over the place.
  • Not a bug, but I think having the forum/settings/log out/etc. icons on the main map screen would help. 

I finish what I'm doing, go to main map screen to check for anything else I need to do, I'm all done so I want to log out. 
    Then I have to wait for a farm to load to get the log out icon. 

Not a big eal, but would make it a little smoother 
Sign In to comment.