Home Archives

Unable to visit farms of other players, water trees [FIXED]

Comments

• Leonardus (FR1)Leonardus (FR1) Posts: 69
    edited 21.08.2016
    Pour ma part, toujours impossible de visiter la ferme d'un membre non connecté.

Google Translate:
    For my part, still impossible to visit the farm of a member not connected.

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • nini41360 (FR1)nini41360 (FR1) Posts: 6
    edited 21.08.2016
    J'ai le même pb que toi Leonardus. je n'arrive pas à arroser les armes de ma coop. Ça bug et je dois relancer le jeu

Google Translate:
    I have the same pot that you Leonardus. I can not water the arms of my coop. That bug and I have to restart the game

• mamouna21 (FR1)mamouna21 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 494
    edited 21.08.2016
    La solution est d'arroser que les points verts

Google Translate:
    The solution is to water the green points

• Freawyr (FR1)Freawyr (FR1) FR1 Posts: 66
    Hello,

Sorry if there is already a discussion about, but I haven't find it.
    When I click on the button for the ranking, I can visit other farm, but when I'm already on an other farm, I can't no more visit an other farm, I have to return in first to my farm.

I don't speak english, so if you don't understand what I want say, don't hesitate to tell me, I will try to explain differently^^

(Désolé, s'il y a déjà une discussion dessus, mais je n'en ai pas trouvé...
    Quand je clique sur le bouton du classement, je peux visiter une autre ferme, mais dès que je suis sur une autre ferme, je ne peux plus en visiter, je dois d'abord retourner à ma ferme.
    Ne parlant pas anglais, si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire, n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir^^)
  • Alessio72 (IT1)Alessio72 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 3,400
    Io se sono in missione:
    vedo le fattorie degli avversari cliccandoci sopra, ma non vedo le fattorie degli altri componenti l'alleanza di appartenenza.
    La freccia rimane grigia e passandoci sopra con il cursore esce la scritta Visita la fattoria, ma anche cliccando non funziona.
    Se sono nella classifica e clicco su un nick si blocca sulla schermata di caricamento del gioco e sono costretta a ricaricare la pagina per continuare a giocare.
    If I 'm on a mission
    I see the farms of clicking over opponents , but I see the farms of the other components of the alliance membership .The arrow remains gray and hovering over them with the cursor leaves the written Visit the farm , but clicking does not work .If you are in the ranking and I click on a nick freezes on the loading screen of the game and I have to reload the page to continue playing.
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    edited 21.08.2016
    Io se sono in missione:
    vedo le fattorie degli avversari cliccandoci sopra, ma non vedo le fattorie degli altri componenti l'alleanza di appartenenza.
    La freccia rimane grigia e passandoci sopra con il cursore esce la scritta Visita la fattoria, ma anche cliccando non funziona.
    Se sono nella classifica e clicco su un nick si blocca sulla schermata di caricamento del gioco e sono costretta a ricaricare la pagina per continuare a giocare.
    If I 'm on a mission
    I see the farms of clicking over opponents , but I see the farms of the other components of the alliance membership .The arrow remains gray and hovering over them with the cursor leaves the written Visit the farm , but clicking does not work .If you are in the ranking and I click on a nick freezes on the loading screen of the game and I have to reload the page to continue playing.

il problema elencato lo ritrovo quando, visitando un altra fattoria, durante la missione, anziché ritornare alla mia fattoria, desidero visitare la fattoria di un ulteriore giocatore.
    se invece ritorno alla mia fattoria, riesco a visitare tutti i giocatori.

the problem listed the meeting when, visiting an other farm, during the mission, rather than return to my farm, I wish to visit the farm of another player.
    if instead return to my farm, I can see all the players.

stesso giocatore 
    same player

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• Freawyr (FR1)Freawyr (FR1) FR1 Posts: 66
    edited 20.08.2016
    Yes the problem appears when I'm visiting another farm, not when I am on my farm.

Thank you Fiona for the image.

Oui le problème apparait quand je suis déjà en train de visiter une autre ferme, pas quand je suis la mienne.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 21.08.2016
    I thought I had figured out a way to to water all the co op trees of the members of our co op but no today when I try to water the trees of members who are not on line the game freezes.

Yes Today my usual way of watering the trees does not work,  if they are offline and I have already watered their tree, it's fine, but if they are offline, and I haven't watered, then I am getting locked up.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• i am unable to water trees in my coop. it locks up on me. and i have to close the page
  • I can't visit any farms.  Locks up/freezes  This happened last night, too.  Was hoping it would be resolved.  But, it's not.  Very frustrating.  Others in my little co-op have watered my tree so I know it's happening.

Using Opera, Windows 8, clean browser and cleared flash cache.
  • Famille H.B. (FR1)Famille H.B. (FR1) FR1 Posts: 373
    edited 21.08.2016
    Hello !!

The problem persists. I have this that appears indefinitely ...

And, sometimes it's like this...

Thank you !! :)

• catwoomen (FR1)catwoomen (FR1) Posts: 16
    edited 21.08.2016
    Idem !! problèmes arrosages si le membre n'est pas connecté.

Google Translate:
    Ditto !! irrigation problems if the member is not connected.

• anghell (ES1)anghell (ES1) ES1 Posts: 1,187
    edited 21.08.2016
    again is impossible have water to the tree, 
    the wheel spins and spins without stopping
    also if I try to sell everything Stored Product not let me do it
    Post edited by anghell (ES1) on
  • Yeah - watering trees is a pain.  I can get to the first player fine, but after that it seems the only way to water trees is to come out of the "tree watering" event and go into each individual person from the co-op menu
  • I can only trees of what people online are giving water and visiting people.
    some members are offline because he lingers charging when I want to go to their farm.
    then I refresh because he remains just hang out.
  • cant give water to coop tree bij one member. The screen hangs with loding tot the farm.
    restart is the only option. By an other memeber it works fine.

work with chroom browser.
  • This appears to be what is happening to me as well.

My test coop has myself and 2 other members.  I can click on the next highest level member and visit his farm and water the tree.  No matter how I try to visit the other member's farm, the "setting assets" Icon comes up, the window goes gray, and then...nothing, and eventually I have to refresh the browser window to get out of it.

The member this is happen with, was the first member to join my coop and when it was just the 2 of us, I was able to visit her farm just fine.  (It is possible that she put out a "restraining order on" me...???)

Seabhac

• To me watering is possible only when members are on line.
  • marti52 (HU1)marti52 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 314
    edited 21.08.2016
    Öntözni egyáltalán nem tudok és már a chat fal használata közben is lefagy a rendszer.

Google Translate:
    I can not irrigate at all and we can chat while using the wall hangs the system.

• UPDATED OBSERVATION:  I can NOW visit offline co-op members IF I attempt to access their farm through the watering trees option -whether they have an orange can as well as if their can is gray. 

BUT, IF I attempt to access those farms from members menu I can only visit one particular farm in the list with a white dot - the others I cannot visit - I get a green arrow to go to their farm but game freezes

ADDITIONALLY:  IF I attempt to access from the rankings search results I can visit one farm and no others (even if I return home to do another search)  It has the green arrow to visit but locks up
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    still unable to visit others farms without freezing :(
  • the game hangs completely when you're visiting one league mate and want to change to another mate

• I just finished the task of watering coop members trees had issue at first trying to go to the farms through the coop tree. So I decided to go through the members list which allowed me to go the farms. See if you can get there this way.
    I tried to visit other co-op members farms to water their trees, but it wouldn't let me.
    Ended up freezing and I had to reload the page. I also tried going to their farms again and it froze up again.

Anybody with the same problem? Or anybody have any solutions?

I have tried them all enoch...btw good to see you..
    I could however, visit farms during missions, but since I joined a co-op,  now I am kicked off.
    Same things happen to me nanping, over & over.  This is my solution, tell GGS, I may try and leave the co-op and see if I can visit farms again..idk...help us GG.

We have a member who can only visit my farm to water my tree....funny huh

Sounds like alittle woodworm bug..>:)

IamSandra
    Garden of Eden Test Co-op
  • greenchris (PT1)greenchris (PT1) PT1 Posts: 669
    boa noite
    não se consegue regar a arvore da coop nas fazendas que estão on.

I can´t watering coop trees, if de farmes of the players  are off

good game
    good week
  • Seem to be the same bug for all farmers.  Cannot water offline coop members farm or visit a farmer who is off line.  By coop is having this same issue.  First of a few bugs I am reporting.  TY
  • karmit (US1)karmit (US1) US1 Posts: 65
    edited 22.08.2016
    Every time I try to go to other members farm to water the trees, the screen freezes and I have to refresh. I try again and it still freezes up. So, I haven't been able to water trees.

Forgot to mention.. I'm using Microsoft Edge/Window 10

edit: posts merged & moved (black-.-angel)
  • Anniew63Player (US1)Anniew63Player (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    edited 27.08.2016
    I also have problem watering other member trees.  Sometimes I can visit their farm by going through coop listing but not by using tree. When I click on tree no members show up at top of circle. Frustrating as it just keeps freezing when trying to get to co-op members
    Post edited by Anniew63Player (US1) on
  • Well - I back to freezing up on those offline players - can get two of the offline watered then freezes...
  • If you try to go to the farm of a coop member who is not currently on the test server, the screen freezes while loading. I had to use the browser reload button to log into the server again. OS Windows 10 Home, Browser Firefox 48.0.
  • Veka5 (HU1)Veka5 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 13

i tried to visit the other members the game hold and it´s necessary restart the sessionthanks in advanceregards

This discussion has been closed.