Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest when storage is full | "Barn too small" Pop up window

Comments

• When I was harvesting my chickens, it said my barn was full. So I tried to sell all of them, but it didn't work, only if I sold the exact amount of the chicken eggs. 

I then went into my overview and I could not sell them. Any amount. 
  • Good luck, I can't help you
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Try logging out clearing your browser history then log back in. I find that this usually clears things up most of the time
  • HipElaine9 (BR1)HipElaine9 (BR1) BR1 Posts: 31
    edited 22.08.2016
    no servidor que vc não consegue colher?
    se for o meu tbm está com problemas

Google translation:
    the server can not you reap?
    if my TBM is in trouble

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 21.08.2016
    won't harvest fields or chickens why

crops and chickens won't harvest they keep poping up over and over

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    Try logging out clearing your browser history then log back in. I find this usually works to clear up most of the trouble most of the time.
  • When attempting to harvest eggs this evening my barn got maxed out - the screen popped up to sell off and I used the slider to max sell off and it would revert to the original pop up amount.  It would then let me sell that lesser amount - but not the maxed one.
  • please refresh and login for another time

• I have trouble harvesting the henhouse.
    he harvests often and I have to refresh before I can harvest.
  • trhf (HU1)trhf (HU1) HU1 Posts: 13
    This just happens sometimes randomly as I harvest... now at the chickens.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1471708078
    Zone: 99
    PID:13270
  • i cant harvest pigs unless i sell some from my storage, if i sell, so my storage has only 500 in it then it will collect pigs, but if there is more than that in it wont. my storage limit at this time is 700
  • i have problems to harvest crops and from stables, this is only on the test server
  • i have problems to harvest crops and from stables, this is only on the test server

I have the same problem. I'm stuck on level 1... because of that...
  • I click on the field to harvest the flowers and they continue there.
    Thanks
  • I got the birthday-Flag, wanted to post it on the farm, but the flag is gone and my gold also!

What happened there???
  • Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    I click on the field to harvest the flowers and they continue there.
    Thanks
    there is space in your barn ?it happen to me when barn is full  ,selling some flowers can collect 
  • edited 22.08.2016
    Desde o dia que comecei a fazenda nada funciona, nada posso fazer está tudo travado.

Google translation:
    From the day I started the farm nothing works, nothing I can do everything is locked.

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Hi !

Since ten minutes, I can't harvest my poultry. I have to disconnect and reconnect myself to get them. 

Thank's !
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    Hi !

Since ten minutes, I can't harvest my poultry. I have to disconnect and reconnect myself to get them. 

Thank's !
    if you empty the warehouse of the eggs can not collect ??
  • I disconnected & reconnected myself a last time and it finally works ! 

Thank you for a fast reponse :)
  • mine is doing this with eggs now, even though my barn is not full.it wont collect, it seems to not recognise the last 50 space in my barn.
  • Hello,

Account created yesterday evening, it worked.
    Today impossible to collect, I cannot move forward anymore.
    Emptied masks, updated several times, but do not work yet.
    I need your help Bonjou Merci

Reported the same Bug. I can not progress.

*Empty warehouse.
    Me too

I have this as well cannot collect flowers from the field. they stay planted. I am stuck

• Every time i log in, i am unable to sell a different product directly from the storage, only the amount that needs to be sold to collect the product. Today first it was pigs, than eggs, now its corn...
  • I can't harvest my fields or chicken coop so I can't do anything. I just startet my test-farm and the only thing I could do was plant a field with corn and then I haven't been able to do anything since yesterday. Have any of you the same issues ?

• I can't harvest my fields or chicken coop so I can't do anything. I just startet my test-farm and the only thing I could do was plant a field with corn and then I haven't been able to do anything since yesterday. Have any of you the same issues ?

@Annettepige (SKN1)  Try going to farm management & selling some eggs & whatever is in your fields, see if that unsticks them.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I am also having trouble selling full amounts from the storage. It is very time consuming to have to sell off small amounts at a time to clear the storage. I am able to sell from the stables though.
  • it is very often impossible to collect eggs
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    It worked fine so far, asking me to sell product when clicking on too much harvest, but after upgrading my two apple orchards to lvl2, today as the barn was already half filled with apples it would not let me harvest the other orchard (the bar filled up, but orchard still had the apples, clicking repeatedly had the same result) until after i sold apples in management to clear up the barn.
    The harvesting problems seems to be back. If my barn/storage is near full then I have to sell in order to collect
  • Similarly, eggs are full. I harvest, green progress bar and nothing happens as described above. 

Selling eggs works fine though both from farmmanagement menu and through customers at the market. After I've done that, I can harvest eggs fine. 
Sign In to comment.