Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest when storage is full | "Barn too small" Pop up window

Comments

• exactly! it happened after the short break.... even WORSE it logged me in under the wrong name!  this is not my name on the Test Server!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  so will my rewards go to Tiggergirl77?? and not me????  how can I fix that, when I can't even go to the forum under my name?????????
    When using the same email address the forum logs you into your original account. We have to sign in using our email address & selecting a world. There is no world for the test server on the forum so it goes to our main account. We were told in the OA to use our regular accounts...
    "Please use your regular forum accounts in the Test Server Forum as well."
    I'm sure any rewards we get will come through our email, which is why they asked us to use the same email as our live account. ;)

its not the same user account, email or log in - totally completely different............ that's what is so confusing
  • Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    Or the other way round---when the barn is full, I can't sell the entire amount. It works selling 1 egg at a time, or 10 or 100. But even when I was down to 85 eggs, I could only sell small fractions. When I was down to 85 eggs, I could sell 8, but not 80. Sold 10 eggs successfully, then 25, etc. Down to 27 it would let me sell 11 only. Down to 16 it let me sell 1 egg; got stuck with 15 eggs. Can't sell any more manually. Only when harvesting eggs can I sell whatever goes beyond the barn's capacity (playing via Internet Explorer)
  • hulagurl80 (US1)hulagurl80 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    edited 19.08.2016
    Task is to sell pigs.  It will only  let me sell if I decrease the number of Pigs.  I need to sell 2 more pigs to complete the task.  I have 5 remaining

also I cant sell Apples or eggs.  I have to decrease the amount to get them to sell

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • edited 22.08.2016
    Funcionou normalmente ontem e no inicio do dia, mas agora não consigo mais colher maças, cliquei, a quantidade de maçãs entrou no deposito mas é como se não tivesse colhido ainda! 

Google translation:
    It worked normally yesterday and at the beginning of the day, but now I can no longer harvest apples, clicked, the amount of apples entered the deposit but it is as if he had not collected yet!

(black-.-angel)

edit: title edited
  • la jojo (FR1)la jojo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 24
    edited 22.08.2016
    bonsoir j'ai le même problème cela fait 2 fois que je ne peux pas récolter mes pommes car ma grange est pleine je suis obligée de me déconnecter et de me reconnecter pour pouvoir récolter ...pour les autres marchandises pas de souci 

Google translation:
    good night I have the same problem that is 2 times that I can not collect my apples because my barn is full I have to log out and reconnect in order to reap ... for other goods not worry

(black-.-angel)
  • Just started the test server last night.  Was able to harvest a couple of times, but now the corn and eggs will not harvest. They act like they are going to, it pops up the percentage bar, but it still shows it being ready to harvest.  It is still doing the same thing today.  Logging in and out doesn't change anything.
    bonsoir j'ai le même problème cela fait 2 fois que je ne peux pas récolter mes pommes car ma grange est pleine je suis obligée de me déconnecter et de me reconnecter pour pouvoir récolter ...pour les autres marchandises pas de souci 

Les pommes, ce sont difficiles pour moi, aussi.... a bug in harvesting certain numbers? Sorry, my French is limited. This time my stores weren't full. I still could not collect 200some apples. Had to sell 20 manually, then could harvest all.
  • Thank you for your answers but malgrè all the manipulations, always blocked(surrounded)
  • How can I make money if the game will not allow me to harvest. I have tried rebooting clearing all caches and nothing. Please help
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How can I make money if the game will not allow me to harvest. I have tried rebooting clearing all caches and nothing. Please help
    You may want to post this problem in the test server forum. ;)
    edited 18.08.2016
    I managed to harvest by selling--manually--smaller amounts from the stocks. Eventually I was able to harvest....bit by bit, also in small amounts
  • tzitzer (GR1)tzitzer (GR1) GR1 Posts: 3
    I have exactly the same problem...
  • edited 21.08.2016
    Continua sem poder fazer colheita no campo e no galinheiro

Google Translate:
    Still not be able to harvest in the field and in the henhouse

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    it wil not let me harvest crop
  • edited 21.08.2016
    Estou com o mesmo problema, não consigo colher mesmo atualizando o jogo várias vezes, plantei ontem e até agora nada

Google Translate:
    I have the same problem, I can not even harvest updating the game several times, planted yesterday and so far nothing

Added Translation | Cuddly

• I was able to sell my apples in the Farm Mgmt page, but was unable to sell my pigs.  Tried to several times without success.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How can I make money if the game will not allow me to harvest. I have tried rebooting clearing all caches and nothing. Please help
    You may want to post this problem in the test server forum. ;)
    This may help you all
    First be sure your windows setting for saving passwords is turned off
    Second clear your browser history
    Third log into your regular farm then the forum through there
    Then open another window/tab
    go to big farm log in screen look at the bottom for the flag
    change to "Test Server FR1"
    be sure to un check "Remember Me" 
    enter your player name and password
    then go to the Test Forum through the game screen in the top right corner
  • I started yesterday
    i have never arrived to collect orharvest, 
    my warehouse its empty
    I expect the problem will be solved asap
  • Daniel TC7 (BR1)Daniel TC7 (BR1) Posts: 6
    edited 22.08.2016
    Não consigo vender maçãs

Google translation:
    I can not sell apples

(black-.-angel)
  • I can not reap, and there is again reaping. Please help!
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Can not harvest. Error no. 5.
  • diamatus (NL1)diamatus (NL1) Posts: 9
    edited 19.08.2016
    Selling eggs using the farmmanagement doesn't work either.

Oh correction, couldn't sell 450/450 eggs but I could sell 449/450 eggs through farmmanagement...

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    The problem of being able to sell only 449 of your 450 eggs is an existing bug in the current game.

It is caused by a mismatch in the stock levels between the server and the client (your PC), and the current workaround is to log off and logon again, thereby refreshing the client from the server.

The cause of the mismatch has to do with the proceeds of caught bubbles not successfully updating both locations.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    Are any of the mods reading these reports?  When will any of the problems be fixed?

I agree with Erryka about wiping my farm & starting again as I can't harvest anything, the background is all green and did not get the tutorial at the start.

I was able to harvest at the beginning but a shutdown happened and then I could do nothing on the farm.

Please wipe my farm on the test server so I can start again.
  • While building a second storehouse, I couldn't 'harvest' my pigs.

Once the building was complete, I could empty my pigsty.
  • Me too, had the problems of failing to harvest, when the storage was full. It doesnt even notifies that you shoud empty it, it just makes the begginig of the harvest and than nothing happens. It mostly happens with the pigs, and the eggs.
  • 15 level - it is impossible to collect the pigs, although eggs are collected. After a few minutes everything is OK.
  • Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    edited 19.08.2016
    My apple orchard won't harvest.  Barns full, so maybe there is pushback from that.  Try allowing orchard to just sell directly when barns are full.

Follow-up:  I refreshed the page and was able to sell. :/

Posts Merged | Cuddly
  • Daniel TC7 (BR1)Daniel TC7 (BR1) Posts: 6
    edited 23.08.2016
    Não consigo vender meus produtos

Google translation:
    I can not sell my products

(black-.-angel)
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    My leaves stay in there 2 hours and never get any humus :(
Sign In to comment.