Home Archives

Test Event: All Events

CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
Hey everyone,

a bit later today we will activate a lot of events on the test server. And by "a lot" I mean "a lot!". These events will run at the same time:

- various Production and XP Boosters 
- various merchant events
- All Summer Weekend Activities activated (No "Racing Farmer") 
- Asia Event
- Camping Event
- Fairy Tale Event
- Hawaii Event
- UFO Event
- Bee Event
- Architect
- Landscape Designer
- Skyline Trader
- Orphanage Charity Drive
- Save Piggles

Additionally, we will activate some deals and will credit the following to all players:

- 10.000 gold
- 100.000 Dollars

This might be fun :) Be sure to test as much stuff as possible to see how far we can take it!

Comments

• No Snowman event? :)
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 19.08.2016

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun having all of these events going on all at the sametime.  :)

• Yay sounds like chaotic fun lol :)

Though have to laugh at Architect.... You mean some people are high enough to use Steve already??  *faints*
  • MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    Hopefully we won't get a mighty crash, it sure looks like the right  mix for the perfect storm.
  • Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    edited 19.08.2016
      :):) 
    good ....with the gold that they will credit us somebody can make  Steve working !! :)

and "fortune weel "' and "Omar "?hope they will arrive too
    Post edited by Nemain (IT1) on
  • And what about the coop challenge and Jim & Jack? :D It would be even more fun and the list of the game regular events would be almost complete! :D

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542

This will be the message popping up when the boosters and your cash to test arrives on the test server :) 
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Bring it on!
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    I'm sorry, when you write:
    ---------------------------

Additionally, we will activate some deals and will credit the following to all players:

- 10.000 gold
    - 100.000 Dollars

----------------------------
    the crediting of gold and dollars will be made on the farm testserver1?

grazie

• Rita77 (BR1)Rita77 (BR1) BR1 Posts: 2,719
    It will be really fun!!!  :p

I have been waiting for this moment.

Welcome "All Events"!

I'm enjoying this test server.  ;)
  • I'm sorry, when you write:
    ---------------------------

- 10.000 gold
    - 100.000 Dollars

----------------------------
    the crediting of gold and dollars will be made on the farm testserver1?

grazie

Exactly ;)
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    So awesome and fun for the week end ! dollars, gold, events !  :)
     i really adooooore this test server  <3
    edited 19.08.2016
    Got the gold and the dollars, the bonus feature for double item doesn't seem to be working, the one for production and construction is fine, double xp also working fine
  • Flederfalle (DE1)Flederfalle (DE1) Posts: 1,765
    edited 19.08.2016
    Looks like I cannot click events twice? Once the exclamationmark is gone, the "festive spirit" doesn't react to clicks at all anymore, clicking the "fairy tale" thing causes the game to go dark, but not continue (it hangs, despite the counters still running)

edit: well, the fairy tale event is sometimes reacting properly, sometimes not ... seems random.

edit edit: okay, the fairy tale event freezes if I click the festive spirit before that. :s Looks like that festivity is the issue.
    Post edited by Flederfalle (DE1) on
  • i think it´s great idea im so amazing:D
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 19.08.2016

When I click on the "festive spirit" event the first time after logging in it opens ok, but when I click on it again it won't open, no reaction, then a second later the game freezes and I have to login again.

I don't see the Asian event.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • We have enough to take care! The Asian event is missing
  • Looking at the main map, it says there are 13 events, but I see only 12 - I suspect the Asia event is the invisible one?
  • Looking at the main map, it says there are 13 events, but I see only 12 - I suspect the Asia event is the invisible one?
    exactly ! But we cannot activate Asia

When I click on the "festive spirit" event the first time after logging in it opens ok, but when I click on it again it won't open, no reaction, then a second later the game freezes and I have to login again.

Same here
  • i haven't received the free gift yet. Is this happening with everyone?
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Exactly. Also I visualize 13 events on the map, but I don't have Asia event...
  • katounette831 (FR1)katounette831 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 694
    edited 19.08.2016
    or the event anniversary of the big farm chariot picture is not displayed in the info tab 
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Level 16 here:
    O.K. I have these 12 events runing:

Merchants; Omar, Benny, Twins and Frida
    Weekly events: Back to nature, UFO, Fairy Tale and Havai
    Smaller events: Piglets and WOF
    And two aniversary events

Map shows that there should be 13 events runing! I am missing one

I bought sky from Frida and works well on the main farm, but I can not use it on any other farm. I do not know if this is attentional.

I bough stuff from all merchants and  seems to work fine. WOF works fine as well.

• Clicking on the Christmas Collecting Event to see the progress the game broke down several times. 
  • Rinku (GB1)Rinku (GB1) Posts: 31
    edited 19.08.2016
    most things seem to be working fine, but so far the drop rate is not doubled

ufo parts however are coming in at high amounts, 12 per corn

also I can only go to the farm of coop members that are online, if I try those that are offline the game crashes
  • ProUser02 (FR1)ProUser02 (FR1) Posts: 1,066
    edited 26.08.2016
    au rythme où on va, on risque de passer 24h/24 sur la ferme mais c'est vrai qu'avoir tant à gérer n'engendre pas l'ennui!

Google translation:
    At the rate we are going, we may spend 24h / 24 on the farm but it is true that having both handle does not cause trouble!

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 20.08.2016
    Back to nature - seems impossible to get any logs for fire from apple orchard, have harvested several times and so has my coop member without getting anything

Problem solved :)

had to harvest 4 times before i got the logs
    Post edited by nannsi (SKN1) on
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Hi,

Well yes, I'm overwhelmed to see all the events going on at the same time. Wow.

I'm curious, can you clarify if I'm seeing something wrong? The fireworks booster is on, so that means double the number of items dropped from fields during events? 

When I harvest from the fields and see the herbs and float items show up, they only show as 1 each. Wouldn't the fireworks booster make it 2? Same goes for the snowballs. 

Thanks for clarifying this.
  • WOW...when they said alot of events they mean alot!. Interesting playing all events at once...makes for creative harvesting. 

Happy I can play game in Chrome, though not when using incognitio.

I'm really enjoying the new set up.
Sign In to comment.