Home Archives Bugs

Fence graphic on wrong layer

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
edited 23.08.2016 in Bugs
The lower fence is on top of a tree.. yes i know.. very minor...

And on the flower farm, the boat looks clickable but there is no info/icon when hovering mouse over it, unlike anything else that is not available yet

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 17.08.2016
    I also have the tree/fence thing going on.
    It seems to be ok for the plots that are available to buy, but the funky one is unavailable.

EDIT: Looks like its not because the plot is unavailable. I bought the one next to it, making that one available & the issue remains.

• Same here with the tree/fence thing even after upgrading the fence
  • Leonardus (FR1)Leonardus (FR1) Posts: 69
    edited 18.08.2016
    Lors de l'amélioration de ma barrière, celle-ci passe, à l'affichage, devant les arbres.
    Je n'ai pas réussi à joindre d'image. Dommage je l'avais préparée, et ça aurait été plus clair...

Upon improvement of the barrier, it passes, in the display in front of the trees.
    I have not managed to reach image. Too bad I had prepared, and it would have been clearer ...

• Pierricke (FR1)Pierricke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 21
    edited 21.08.2016
    Bonsoir,
    Je viens d'améliorer ma barrière, et elle empiète partiellement sur la maison.
    Où trouver le forum en français, s'il vous plaît ? Help !

Google Translate:
    Good evening,
    I have to improve my fence, and partly encroaches on the house.
    Where to find the forum in French, please? Help!

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Do You think we could connect that fence to electricity somehow...You know, when Lester is visiting? ..just in case..
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    edited 18.08.2016
    Fence is growing through my windmill - same thing happens with anything large I put in this space. 

Edit - sorry - this problem has been posted under "Minor Graphics Hiccups" and I can't figure out how to post an image anyway. My bad.
  • Well, noddy cleared up the mystery of the padlock for me, however, I'm still calling it a glitch. As stated above, it DID seem to unlock the mine. However, since you have to be level 8 to USE the mine and I'm only level 1 1/2, getting me all excited about something I can't use for 6 1/2 levels is just plain mean, and therefore a glitch in my book.

• Le problème du graphisme de la barrière est valable même pour le niveau 2 de la barrière.

The problem of graphic design of the fence is valid even for Level 2 of the fence.

• i have the same thing

• Hello,
    I also have this bug. There is also only a part of the barrier which is illuminated. when we toured there are area like this.
    Thank you.
  • cithare (FR1)cithare (FR1) FR1 Posts: 2,820

• Emma Ai (FR1)Emma Ai (FR1) Posts: 1,089
    Hello has all

• Poppy Cheeks (US1)Poppy Cheeks (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 21.08.2016
    On all of the themes Ms. Frida sells there is a small graphical error where the theme ends and the regular background meet - below is an example and it happens in all of the current themes she is selling

• Maithra (US1)Maithra (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    same issue

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
     uomo fermo al mercato da 1 ora
    man standing at the market from 1 hour

uomo sotto al bancone: che cosa cerca?

Man under the counter: What look?
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    edited 29.08.2016

The section of fence on the right hand side of gate end up on top of anything I put there.  Now it won't allow me to put anything in that spot.  Tried to put decoration there and I receive an error.

This happens on the Main Big Farm too.

;) It's the LEFT SIDE of the fence if looking at the farm...sorry...

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Previewing a horizon in gourmet farm leads to this:

I think there should be created separate horizons for each farm, or each horizon should have a version that works for each farm...
  • On my Main Farm the fences cut straight through my house like this: near my apple orchard.
  • Origami25 (FR1)Origami25 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 65
    002.png 993.9K
  • Same here with the tree/fence thing even after upgrading the fence
    i have this also
Sign In to comment.