Home Archives

Unable to visit farms of other players, water trees [FIXED]

Comments

• I just need to restart the game 
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    the computer hangs from the tree of the alliance ??
    crashes when you positions on the member ally ??
    It hangs from multiplayer action, alliance members
  • my farm freezes every time I try to visit another farm to water tree
  • My farm freezes up if I try to go water the tree of a member who is offline.  I have to reload
  • Flederfalle (DE1)Flederfalle (DE1) Posts: 1,765
    edited 18.08.2016
    @Fiona: Are you asking where exactly it stops working? The game freezes the moment I'm clicking the visit button to the other player's farm, if the other player is currently offline. I see the "loading game elements" popup, and the game should show the other player's farm anytime soon, but it doesn't.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The same thing is happening to me.

I'm having trouble to water the trees.
  • The same happened with me with some members and not all of them .. but it seemed to happen when they were offline.  I was able to visit them when they were online, but it froze when they were offline and I had to restart the game every time that happened.
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    @Fiona: Are you asking where exactly it stops working? The game freezes the moment I'm clicking the visit button to the other player's farm, if the other player is currently offline. I see the "loading game elements" popup, and the game should show the other player's farm anytime soon, but it doesn't.
    now I get it.
    I did not have this problem because the players of my ally, are all active.

thank you

ora capisco.
    Non ho avuto questo problema perché i giocatori della mia ally, sono tutti attivi.

grazie
  • water the tree-liga only for those who are in the on-line
  • Pinoloverde (IT1)Pinoloverde (IT1) IT1 Posts: 976

Passing between a farm to another of my ally for watering the game freezes , you must exit and re-enter
  • mercedes72 (ES1)mercedes72 (ES1) Posts: 2
    edited 21.08.2016
    No hay manera de regar el arbol cooperativo, el juego se cuelga

Google Translate:
    There is no way to water the tree cooperative, the game crashes

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • line1961 (ES1)line1961 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 107
    edited 21.08.2016
    yo si podido regar sin problemas

Google Translate:
    if I have water without problems

• Je ne peux pas accéder à la ferme d'UN joueur de ma coop' (le président et fondateur, qui m'a accepté). Par contre, la ferme de l'autre membre, nous sommes 3, est accessible.
    Ces accessibilité/inaccessibilité sont valables que je passe par le panneau de la coop' ou par la ferme du troisième membre.

I can not access the farm A player from my coop '(president and founder, who accepted me). For cons, the farm of another member, we are 3, is accessible.
    These accessibility / inaccessibility are valid I pass by the panel of the coop 'or farm the third member.

• ester9 (ES1)ester9 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 24
    edited 21.08.2016
    no hay manera de regar el arbol cooperativo se queda colgado

Google Translate:
    there is no way to water the cooperative tree hangs

• Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    Same problem here (I use Internet Explorer). The game freezes and I can only log off.
  • Same here have problems when folks in co-op go offline; (I use Internet Explorer). The game freezes and I can only log off.
  • edited 21.08.2016
    Buen dia

no puedo Visitar Las Granjas de Mis compañeros para regar el arbol

Google Translate:
    good day

I can not visit the farms of my colleagues to water the tree

• dorf1 (DE1)dorf1 (DE1) Posts: 2
    edited 21.08.2016
    Ich komme nicht mehr zu meiner alten Farm zurück

Google Translate:
    I'll not go back to my old form

• In our alliance we have the same problem. Sometimes the button is grey when trying to get to another farm and sometimes it is green, but nothing happens.

I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox

• impossibity to visit or water another player's tree in the cooperative if he is not connected. And I have to re-connect every time
  • Yes the same, impossible to water the tree . It works when people are online but when player is offline, page freeze
  • Hangs when switching to a friend's farm
  • I can not reap!
    Reaping, but stay there!
    Why?

• simona115 (IT1)simona115 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 214
    you can not wet the trees allies
    if i try to visit the farn of an ally....he says "currently impossible"
  • I have tried to water a members tree today on two different occasions and the test game freezes up and I refresh the game and got kicked off the test server forum as well. So i now have to try many times to login to the test forum again.

I then decided to go the members farm through the cooperative window same thing happened will try later to water their tree.
  • Hello, i'm on google chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m and i can't visit other players farms too.
  • Emma Ai (FR1)Emma Ai (FR1) Posts: 1,089
    edited 18.08.2016
    pour arroser je suis obligée de déco/reco a chaque fois que je fait 1 arbre. Sinon le jeu bug
    et impossible d'arroser un membre qui n'est pas connecté

----- Trad google

For sprayed I am obliged by deco / reco has every time I makes one tree. Otherwise the game bug
    And impossibity to visit or water another player's tree in the cooperative if he is not connected

• I have the same problema. I tried several times.
  • Wunderblume (DE1)Wunderblume (DE1) DE1 Posts: 508
    edited 21.08.2016

Bei funktioniert das Gießen bzw. das Besuchen anderer Farmen aus dem Bündnis jetzt :), sind aber auch alle zur Zeit on. Probiere es um Mitternacht noch mal, bei einem der off ist.

Also die Farm des Mitspielers, der jetzt off ist, kann ich nicht besuchen, Bild friert ein, rien ne va plus ;)

Google Translate:

When casting or visiting other farms from the alliance works now :), but are all on at the time. Try it at midnight again, is at one of the off.

So is the farm goal, which is now off, I can not attend, picture freezes, rien ne va plus ;)

• canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    I can not water the trees of my fellow cooperative. Al intertarlo, I hang the farm
This discussion has been closed.