Home Archives

Feature: The map screen

Comments

• ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 18.08.2016

I LIKE NEW SELECTION CIRCLE.

If you use mous on laptop like I, then I reach faster butons.

Whwn I tray to water cooperate tree evriting bloks.

(LOADING GAME ASSETS)

i MUST RESTART THE GAME

a CAN`T SWICH TO OTHER COOPERATIVE MEMBERS

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • pour le moment, aucun bug sur ma ferme test ;)
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I like it so far, I have had no trouble.  I can't wait to see what is under the black cloud  :)
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    in the mission of the new partner to activate the generator, to give the arrow does not take you to the garage leads me to the top of the farm
  • Wunderblume (DE1)Wunderblume (DE1) DE1 Posts: 508

Obwohl anfangs ungewohnt, gefällt mir das neue Ringmenü sehr gut, ist besser so :-)

• Global map is a nice option, but don't like it at log in.  Adds yet another click to get to my farm.
  • Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    I love the new backgrounds to each farm. Your designer people have a good eye for detail (that makes hunting candy in the regular game so much fun). Am very curious about the new flower farm--rectangular is good :-) The market was confusing at first--like, two of these? But I guess it will be good to not have vendors behind each other. What might be confusing is to remember from which farm you access the mine or the airport. And I am absolutely curious about what to grow and sell on the horse farm. It looks stunning as it is.
  • sky4 (ES1)sky4 (ES1) Posts: 9,793
    Hello

¿What is this new currency village dollars? ¿without taks?.

I´m very confused

Pd: Fantastic new selection circle.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    All the new graphics additions are very nice!  I do like the World Map, but I doubt if I will ever use it.  Fortunately we've still got the right-side display that lets you go directly to the farm you want.  Now if I can just remember where the garage and the airport and the mine are located!!  :)
  • Looking at the world map, it shows the "unlocked" symbol above the horseranch, but there is nothing unlocked - I'm too low level for everything.
  • So far nothing seems to be loading for me beyond green grass and the initial buildings. When I hover over any of the buildings the information text box that says what the name of the item is remains doesn't happen every time but has a few times. I am using Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop. 
  • After 1 evening playing in the test envirement I think I like it. I try to "forget" the live farm and play as a new starting player. It looks very very nice....triggering to play on I think.
    When you want to start with the big map I think its better to start the tutorial there as well.

Curious what will come next......
  • I have tried to harvest eggs and corn many times...no dice!  Just keeps showing to harvest.
  • 1. BUG: When I turned a task in which I had to use 2 humus on my fields, it didn't turn it in and a sideways unlocked flag thing appeared. I turned in the task again and then it went through and gave me the rewards and the flag thing disappeared.

That unlock flag happened to me too
  • Unable to water coop members trees.. their farm is not loading
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638

I like having everything on the main farm, I'm not convinced that more mouse clicking to separate screens is going to enhance this gaming experience.

Yeah, I'm afraid that slower computers will have a hard time trying to enter these buildings, because of the loading screens for each time we change farm...

EDIT: And new players will also get very confused. They start playing and they already have 4 (5 with the coop village) different places to go. 
    I like the looks, but loading time is a way too slow. And could be confusing, like Rusty said
  • raviraja (IN1)raviraja (IN1) Posts: 2
    edited 18.08.2016
    unable to upgrade farmhouse with dollars .. when i clicked in upgrade with dollars it is showing not enough gold

some times it showes the unlocked symbol  but there is nothing unlocked  and don't know what is unlocked

sometimes when i supplied goods to the customers at market the dollara i receivee afre not showing 

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 18.08.2016
    I love it :smile: Simple as that! :smile:...this map also gives developers opportunity to add new stuff to the farm and perhaps expand the land even more in the future, as if playing up to max level, I am sure, people eventually gonna get bored. I don't see how we may "get lost" in there, sure it's new, but we will learn and get used to it eventually, just like we did in the beginning, not that complicated, really..I think it looks much better now as everything is not stuffed on the main farm as before, more organized :smile: Besides, I am very excited to see what's more in storage for us, feels almost like a Christmas morning :smiley:
  • sindri (IN1)sindri (IN1) Posts: 139
    edited 18.08.2016
    we cant move building here??? there is no rotate and move button even after clicking

its very confusing for new players to move and rotate the building by layout mode

• EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 18.08.2016
    Click on the the building, hover Your mouse on upgrade sign..that's where move&rotate options added..
    Post edited by EmaAndMe (US1) on
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    edited 18.08.2016
    Well, my first impression is that it is a very nice idea, but it might become very confusing as well...
    It's nice to have a different place for each farm, but it might be hard to get used to go to a specific farm to enter a specific building (seaport, organic market, decorations collection, etc...)

But well, let's see how it turns out to be when I'm evolved enough to actualy use that features.

By the way, if the flower farm actualy gets to the main game as it is here (it has a different expansion layout) how will work the transition? Every building goes to a deposit waiting to get placed again?

EDIT; Oh, and how will Frida's horizons work? As the horizon changes based on the farm...
    hi, i think as you, it is a nice idea but it is confusing; i don't like the new selection circle, perhaps because i am used to the "older" one  ;)
    And when i put fertilizer, a padlock appears next the map screen but when i click on it, nothing happens  :/ 
    (please apologizes for my poor english ! i'm a french gamer )
    Post edited by lotus bleu (FR1) on
  • Heidi59Moma (DE1)Heidi59Moma (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,056
    warum kann man bei den ställen nicht mehr sehen wieviel futter noch vorhanden ist. hier jedesmal in die farmverwaltung zu gehen ist sehr mühselig
  • Solaria (FR1)Solaria (FR1) Posts: 23
    edited 18.08.2016
    Hello

I like the new circle of selection (even if is needed some time to become used to it, make him(it) have to integrate(join) the possibilities of rotation and travel(movement) into buildings(ships), fact to have the various very different types(chaps) of foods on the circle of selection (no drop-down menu!)

I like the graphics(handwriting) of the new card(map) but it is not obvious to find itself in a row there; some time is needed to become used to it. It is good to have to relieve the accesses(neighborhoods) of farms and credit note on the various farms and to have the ranch to part (very beautiful ranch and appearance(mine) moreover). 
    Panels(Signs) to change farm are too much taken away because we do not see that of right without moving on the card(map): we fall there accidentally(by chance) above, the same goes for that below on the left.

It is a pity we cannot see any more the trees of the members since the tree he even

The sizes of farms increased and the floral even changed shape: I wait to know why.;)

Post edited by Solaria (FR1) on
  • In my personal opinion, all of this, it doesn't change anything, really. It's making things just more complicated. We just have everything at different places. I don't see the point. It's a little bit confusing and not convenient it may be a matter of habit but i'm not convince for now. It took me a while to find the deco tower.
    I'm waiting to see the coop village cause now i just see we can go somewhere else just to get informations we already have in our farms and if we don't find the panel there is not real indication to get there.
    The ranch is cool, i like to have my horses at my farm but why not

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I agree with you @bobols (FR1)  It's just complicating everything spreading it out.  Who wants to remember that the mine is with the horse ranch (why?) or that the ship is with what - the flower farm (I've forgotten).  The horse ranch background is dark and depressing.  I don't want to have to go somewhere else to play the horses, if I'm so inclined.  I want it where I farm.  Made it to level 8 on the test server and I'm done.  If this is where the game is going, as I'm sure it is or why would they be testing it, I'm done too.
  • mymy804 (FR1)mymy804 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 58
    Bonjour,

Forum en anglais = pour moi difficile de s'exprimer car mon anglais est loin d'être parfait.

Ce que j'aime :smile:

L'encart à droite de la carte du monde qui présente les différentes fermes. En cliquant sur chaque ferme, on se retrouve sur la carte et on peut cliquer sur les bâtiments des fermes avec leurs explications et le niveau à atteindre pour y avoir accès. Très bien pour les débutants qui dans les coopératives demandent quand ils y auront accès.

En revanche, au départ, j'ai cliqué sur le cadenas et je ne voyais plus comment retourner dans ma ferme (pour les débutants un peu stressant), le temps de découvrir l'onglet de la carte du monde à droite.
  • I agree with you @bobols (FR1)  It's just complicating everything spreading it out.  Who wants to remember that the mine is with the horse ranch (why?) or that the ship is with what - the flower farm (I've forgotten).  The horse ranch background is dark and depressing.  I don't want to have to go somewhere else to play the horses, if I'm so inclined.  I want it where I farm.  Made it to level 8 on the test server and I'm done.  If this is where the game is going, as I'm sure it is or why would they be testing it, I'm done too.
    At first i was happy about the ranch, then i go back to my real farm and you right, this new ranch is dark and depressing and definitely too big !!! Places for horses training looks very little now and i like to see them at my farm. Poor little horses, lost in that strange land ^^ I will be sad if i have to play with them in there. Some people likes having everything everywhere cause there is more space around farms but i feel very lonely not to have all this around me and again : it's too complicated 
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    The best thing is the ability to be able to plant crops in the fields quicker.  I dont like the world map at the start of the game, and why do we have to go to different farms to be able to access the ship, ranch etc. Its all very confusing to me at the moment.  I did a mission (horrible part of the game for me, only did it to get side task out of the way) which was totally silly. I ended up in pig mission even though I was too low a level to have pigs!  Have not bothered to join a coop as I do not like to feel pressured to get things like projects etc done.  The original version is way better in my opinion, there is too much jumping around to make the game enjoyable for me.  
  • Not sure if this is a bug, but i have a coop now, and the clouds are still over my coop village. Do they not suppose to dissapear when you unlock it?
  • I LOVE the way the map screen looks, but would HATE to have to use it instead of just clicking on the timers. Why take 2 steps when you only need to take 1?

Sign In to comment.