Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest when storage is full | "Barn too small" Pop up window

apfelbaum68 (DE1)apfelbaum68 (DE1) Posts: 536
edited 15.10.2016 in Bugs
I cannot collect eggs when the store is full. No question to sell eggs. Only possible after logout and new Login.

Edited title | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Pinoloverde (IT1)Pinoloverde (IT1) IT1 Posts: 976
    No close window
  • it wont let me harvest my field, mill or chicken ... I've logged out and back in several times.... :(
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    same problem that occasionally returns to the Italian server.
    I recommend to clean casche.
    exit the game and re-enter.
  • sogroo (FR1)sogroo (FR1) Posts: 558
    edited 18.08.2016
    Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème. Il y a eu une brève coupure du serveur et depuis je ne peux plus récolter mon champ et mon poulailler. Quand je clique sur le bâtiment, la barre verte progresse mais la récolte ne se fait pas .
    J'ai vidé le cache du navigateur, je me suis déconnecté / reconnecté, j'ai actualisé la page, mais le problème persiste.
    J'étais sous Google Chrome, mais c'est pareil sous Firefox.

--------------------
    (google translate)
    Hello,

I have the same problem. There was a short break from the server and since I can not harvest my field and my henhouse. When I click on the building, the green bar progresses but the harvest is not done.
    I emptied the browser cache, I logged out / logged in, I updated the page, but the problem persists.
    I was on Google Chrome, but it's the same with Firefox.
  • exactly! it happened after the short break.... even WORSE it logged me in under the wrong name!  this is not my name on the Test Server!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  so will my rewards go to Tiggergirl77?? and not me????  how can I fix that, when I can't even go to the forum under my name?????????
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    I have the same problem.  I was able to harvest & plant before the maintenance shutdown.  But since that has happened I can't harvest my field or chicken co-op.  I an stuck in the game at present.  I have logged in & out several times but no luck in harvesting yet.

This is one of the bugs that we were warned about.  :(
  • yes - but I wasn't warned that my log-in info would be different than what I signed up under........... this is wrong on so many levels............
  • I can harvest fields but NOT chickens - can harvest mill - but NOT chickens - can collect farmers market but NOT chickens -  have had this problem before and after the first update...

When I logout and log back in the chickens will harvest - also it seems to happen mostly when my chickens are full (not always but more so than not)
  • sogroo (FR1)sogroo (FR1) Posts: 558
    edited 18.08.2016
    J'ai maintenant un message quand je veux récolter : il me dit que ma grange est trop petite alors que je suis loin des 200 unités. Si je tente de vendre mes oeufs, c'est indiqué que j'ai 31 oeufs sur 1 !!

-----------------------------
    (google translate)

Now I've got a message when I want to raise: he told me my barn is too small while I'm away from 200 units. If I try to sell my eggs, it is said that I have 31 eggs of 1 !!
  • Pierricke (FR1)Pierricke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 21
    edited 21.08.2016
    La barre d'outils signale une candidature, et quand je vais voir, il n'y en a pas.

Google Translate:
    The toolbar indicates a nomination, and when I see there are none.

Added Translation | Cuddly

• T_T
    recien entro a probar el servidor y no puedo recoger nada tampoco....
    primero decia que mi almacen era muy pequeño y ahora la barra avanza como si lo fuera a recoger pero no recoge nada :( 

----- google traslate-----
    T_T
    newly entered test the server and I can not catch anything either ....
    first I said that my warehouse was very small and now the bar moves as if it were to pick up but does not collect anything :(
  • Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
    edited 21.08.2016
    I keep getting the inability to harvest eggs as well - and it seems as though I am needing to sell off but the screen to sell off doesn't pop up... It WILL if I log off and log back on though.... SO I again had this issue and manually sold off eggs and had no problem harvesting them

(had this happen again and this time the menu to sell off showed up and it made the sound to sell off but it did NOT sell off - I manually sold off and was then able to harvest my coops once again)

try manually selling eggs instead of selling from the pop-up or if no pop-up to sell off manually sell them - it has resolved my issue to then be able to harvest (realize this is just a workaround and not suggesting its not a problem :)  just that it seems to be an easier way for me to continue instead of having to log out and back in each time as that is what i was having to do as well :)

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• It seems as though there is something connected to the inability to harvest and plant and our barns being full or close to the limit - when I manually sell off the issues of not being able to harvest or plant get resolved.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    I'm still locked out of my farm and it's been just over 4 hours ago that I reported the problem.

Others are able to farm theirs so what is happening with mine?  Why can't I continue?
  • I can't harvest my apples.  You click and it acts like it is working, but never completes.

• edited 22.08.2016
    não consigo coletar no campo e nem no galinheiro

edit: title edited & google translation:

I can not collect in the field and not in the henhouse
    (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • I even found a flag to start the test server?
  • erryka (AU1)erryka (AU1) AU1 Posts: 132
    I have sent email to support re:
    Never had side tasks from beginning.
    unable to harvest therefore stuck on level 1.

Would like farm wiped and start over.
  • Similar to erryka. Never had side tasks or opening tutorial (can live WITHOUT that at this stage). WAS able to harvest initially and sell so still level 1 but halfway to level 2. Even managed to build a windmill. Now can't harvest field or chicken coop, and have nothing to make in my windmill so dead in the water. Game on other servers (GB and Int) still work fine.

Also see folks talking about the terrific new scenery. I have none. No woods, no stream, no bridges, just big field of green.

problem collection
    when farm management the product is at most, impossible to collect.

to solve the problem it is necessary to sell the product in stock.

thank you
  • Hello,

Account created yesterday evening, it worked.
    Today impossible to collect, I cannot move forward anymore.
    Emptied masks, updated several times, but do not work yet.
    I need your help Bonjou Merci
    you have tried to empty the warehouse products?
  • sky4 (ES1)sky4 (ES1) Posts: 9,793
    Hello,

Reported the same Bug. I can not progress.

*Empty warehouse.
    try clearing stock
  • amapola (ES1)amapola (ES1) ES1 Posts: 793
    Hello,

Reported the same Bug. I can not progress.

*Empty warehouse.
    Me too
  • sky4 (ES1)sky4 (ES1) Posts: 9,793
    edited 18.08.2016
    Thank you very much.....

but I tried to clean all cookies,cahe,history. restard...
    and nothing.

edit: Hola Amapola,jajaja
    mal vamos,jajaja
  • FarmerVicky (ES1)FarmerVicky (ES1) ES1 Posts: 220
    edited 18.08.2016
    No me deja vender productos del inventario.

not let me sell inventory products

Edited title | Cuddly
  • I can't sell my eggs !
  • Bonjour,

Je ne peux toujours pas récolter, malgré la maintenance de 13h30. Je n'ai plus le message de "grange trop petite", c'est déjà ça de réglé ^^ Donc on en revient au bug initial, la barre de progression verte défile mais la récolte ne se fait pas.
    Les manips habituelles en cas de bugs ont été faites et refaites sur 3 navigateurs différents (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)

-------
    (Google translate)

Hello,

I can not always harvest, despite the maintenance 13:30. I no longer have the message "too small barn," that's something to set ^^ So it comes back to the original bug, the green progress bar will scroll but the harvest is not done.
    The usual manipulations in case of bugs have been made and remade in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    exactly! it happened after the short break.... even WORSE it logged me in under the wrong name!  this is not my name on the Test Server!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  so will my rewards go to Tiggergirl77?? and not me????  how can I fix that, when I can't even go to the forum under my name?????????
    When using the same email address the forum logs you into your original account. We have to sign in using our email address & selecting a world. There is no world for the test server on the forum so it goes to our main account. We were told in the OA to use our regular accounts...
    "Please use your regular forum accounts in the Test Server Forum as well."
    I'm sure any rewards we get will come through our email, which is why they asked us to use the same email as our live account. ;)
Sign In to comment.