Home Archives

Unable to visit farms of other players, water trees [FIXED]

mcmarcos2004 (ES1)mcmarcos2004 (ES1) Posts: 72
edited 30.08.2016 in Archives

Hi, when i tried to visit the other members the game hold and it´s necessary restart the session

thanks in advance

regards

edit: title edited, threads merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Keep getting error messages when attempting to water co-op trees and game will freeze
  • ANIUSKA (ES1)ANIUSKA (ES1) ES1 Posts: 202
    edited 21.08.2016
    no deja visitar las granjas para poder regar los arboles

Google Translate:
    not let visit farms to irrigate trees

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • tikira (FR1)tikira (FR1) Posts: 5
    edited 21.08.2016
    impossible d'arrose les Membres

Google Translate:
    impossible sprinkles Members

• Braly (US1)Braly (US1) Posts: 52
    edited 21.08.2016
    I can't visit one of the people in my coop, which means I can't water their tree. They can visit mine just fine...

Now, a few mins later, I can visit them. Maybe it will happen again, will keep posted.

Never mind, I still can't. The button is gray, can click but wont do anything. Before it turned the right color but did nothing.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

•  We are 3 in the coop. I want to spray trees. On the windows i see only one player. 
    I go on his farm i spray his tree and i see the other player.

Second bugs : i want to go in the farm of this other and i never can.... the windows freeze.
  • Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
    edited 21.08.2016
    Yes I keep having this issue as well - in addition I get an error message when trying to water an orange water can player

Then when I click ok on error message game freezes

I have had similar problems - I have a orange can but can't visit their farm

So - ALSO another problem visiting others farms - if we are at someone elses farm we cannot visit anyone if we attempt to search farms and visit from search results - we have to be at our own farm to be able to visit from search a player results (again I hve screen shots once I am able to upload in this server)

Once on someone elses farm and I perform a player search I am unable to go to another players farm - i have to go back to my farm before being able to go to someone elses farm. Regardless of if they are in my co-op or not. (have screen shots but unable to upload in the test server)

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello everyone
    I can visit a player's farm but when i go to the coops information i can't visit anyones farm
    it's not working,
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 17.08.2016
    Tried to water co-op tree of fellow members.  Was able to go to the farm of any member who was online at the time but the game froze every time I tried to go to the farm of the member who was off line

Update: - just tried to go to the farm of a new member who was online at the time and game froze
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    I use explorer browser edge and I have no difficulty to visit any farm.
    try to change or clean the browser cache. ?? I hope
  • Emma Ai (FR1)Emma Ai (FR1) Posts: 1,089
    edited 17.08.2016
    idem pour moi. impossible
    mais quand je suis passé représentant, j ai pu le faire

--- traduction google

same for me. impossible
    but when I switched representative, I was able to do

• @FIONA25 (IT1)   It happens on both my linux and windows systems (completely different computers) and in various browsers

It only happens when trying to do so by going to rankings and searching from another players farm

• Also - in addition to not being able to visit from search results when on another farm - when in the co-operative area can't visit farms from that page either
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Is there an alternate way to visit the farms of my coop members? Going to the overview and then to the member list and then to visit farm seems cumbersome. The old way was way better.
  • We have one member that none of us can visit her farm, but she is offline, she was online when I went there earlier and watered her tree, now we all get frozen up on "loading assets" and have to refresh game.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I have a different isue: when I try to enter a farm of a coop member, my game frozes and I have to reload.
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    edited 18.08.2016

When you go to another persons farm, down on the bottom toolbar there is a search for people or co-ops. When you search for a person it does nothing.  Now, I can search for people when I go into the overview of the co-op and then click on the the ratings, I can then click on search for an individual and it will bring them up. But it wont when you search from another farm.

I have tried it several times in the past 20 minutes and so have other people in my co-op.

Thank you

edit: threads merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Wunderblume (DE1)Wunderblume (DE1) DE1 Posts: 508
    Same here. Without doing anything I can visit someone's farm and go back to my own. I'm once able to visit someone to water the tree but cannot go anywhere else, neither to annother farm nor back to my own farm. There's no error message.
  • edited 21.08.2016
    Buenas tardes 

a mi me pasa igual, al dar clic en el nombre del jugador no puedo visitar la granja para regar el árbol y se queda pegado el servidor

Google Translate:
    Good afternoon

the same happens to me, when clicking on the player's name I can not visit the farm to water the tree and the server gets stuck

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    which browser are you using?
    clean the cache ??
    I tried to go out and come back ???
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

test server 1 ,   betwen 23:00-24:00 17.8.2016

Imposible to visit cooperate members , watering trees

• Wunderblume (DE1)Wunderblume (DE1) DE1 Posts: 508
    which browser are you using?
    clean the cache ??
    I tried to go out and come back ???
    IE, yes, yes ... nothing worked, will shut the game on the other server and will try again later
  • Firefox, game just froze every time I tried to visit co-op members for tree-watering.
    Have been kicked from the co-op in the meantime ...
  • la jojo (FR1)la jojo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 24
    edited 21.08.2016
    bonsoir je ne peux pas non  plus aller visiter une autre ferme, je reste coincer à "chargement des éléments du jeu" ,obligée de me déconnecter ..par contre en mission j'ai pu aller visiter les fermes des autres fermiers qui faisaient la mission sans problème  ;)

Google Translate:
    goodnight I can not visit another farm, I remain stuck at "loading game elements", forced to log out against ..par mission I was able to visit the farms of other farmers who were mission no problem ;)

• I tried to visit other co-op members farms to water their trees, but it wouldn't let me.
    Ended up freezing and I had to reload the page. I also tried going to their farms again and it froze up again.

Anybody with the same problem? Or anybody have any solutions?
  • same problem here, I can't get to other players farms to water trees
  • I just finished the task of watering coop members trees had issue at first trying to go to the farms through the coop tree. So I decided to go through the members list which allowed me to go the farms. See if you can get there this way.
  • Same here have problems when folks in co-op go offline  - had the problem before and after the update (never got around to reporting it earlier my list keeps growing LOL)
  • Pierricke (FR1)Pierricke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 21
    edited 21.08.2016
    J'ai pu arroser l'arbre de coopérative de mon premier membre, mais je ne peux plus visiter sa ferme depuis, et le jeu se bloque.

Google Translate:
    I could water the tree cooperative member of my first, but I can not visit his farm since, and the game crashes.

• Since roughly 1h I cannot visit the farms of my teammembers anymore. Restart of browser hasn't helped. 
  • Pierricke (FR1)Pierricke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 21
    edited 21.08.2016
    J'ai pu visiter la ferme de mon premier membre lorsqu'il s'est connecté.

Google Translate:
    I visited the farm of my first member when it is connected.

This discussion has been closed.