Home Archives Bugs

[Q] Will the donation to decrease raw material for upgrade affect future upgrades too?

Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
edited 26.11.2016 in Bugs
What I mean, when someone donates gold to reduce the material needed for construction, will the gained bonus remain for that particular building for all future constructions or it's a one off for that specific upgrade?
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78

I think it is only once off...  for that specific upgrade.

So get your gold donation in early, where it can affect all items.

• Not worried about the wood, it's easily obtainable, but over 5000 white sand, when the drop rate is 1-2 takes forever. And the weird thing is, to buy the missing amount, would cost just over 5K gold, however, to reduce 1% of it would cost 364 gold. Makes no sense? Even if it affects all raw material it's still cheaper to buy it off with gold than to reduce donation amount needed? Or am I not getting this?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    What I mean, when someone donates gold to reduce the material needed for construction, will the gained bonus remain for that particular building for all future constructions or it's a one off for that specific upgrade?
    We just upgraded the T&T and the bonus reset to zero  so not a lot of use  :¬(
  • Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
    edited 26.11.2016
    Oh bummer, then it's not a good investment, is it? Just gonna leave alone that button then... I was hoping it would work like research, to decrease amount up to a certain % for all future upgrade :/
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I was hoping that too  :¬(
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    I am hoping Santa will bring me a Ferrari Dino....
Sign In to comment.