Home Archives

Performance Issues - Server Outage November 22nd

This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to access farm, screen is stuck on "Loading game assets".

Comments

• Did this update already happen?  If so, there are more bugs.
    1.  Unable to do anything on Horse Farm
    2. Unable to harvest anything on the GF
    3. Still unable to access the MF
  • It's happening on all servers atm. Mega slow or no access at all.
  • @Gardenfairy (GB1)Thanks for the update.  I am actually not having this problem on the US1 server, it does not seem to be running abnormally slow.    But the Test Server is whacked.
  • Did this update already happen?  If so, there are more bugs.
    1.  Unable to do anything on Horse Farm
    2. Unable to harvest anything on the GF
    3. Still unable to access the MF
    The update has been postponed to tomorrow ;)

It's happening on all servers atm. Mega slow or no access at all.
    Unfortunately this is not a problem on our side, a lot of servers all over the world won't load. Hopefully it will get better soon ;) But there's actually nothing we can do about it.

Unfortunately this is not a problem on our side, a lot of servers all over the world won't load. Hopefully it will get better soon ;) But there's actually nothing we can do about it.
    Hi,

Denial of service attack, ?

Best regards.

Hi,

Denial of service attack, ?

Best regards.
    I haven't said that :p 

• Unfortunately this is not a problem on our side, a lot of servers all over the world won't load. Hopefully it will get better soon ;) But there's actually nothing we can do about it.
    Sigh, every time I think I'm close to having a chance of completing the hardworker servers go down and crucial time is lost. Do you suppose there is any hope at all of having the events extended for the same amount of time the issue lasts?

• I went to setting and turned off animations & set the visuals to low & it sped things up a bunch...but it's still very slow.
  • soniafe (IT1)soniafe (IT1) IT1 Posts: 16
    edited 22.11.2016
    Oggi pomeriggio ho giocato regolarmente, senza problemi, questa sera prima non riesco ad aprire la pagina.
    Pulisco il pc e poi cerco di entrare con il mio nil e la mia password, prima mi dice che è sconosciuto, poi mi apre una nuova farm, NUOVA DI ZECCA con stesso nik e stessa pass???? Sparita la mia far, sparita ovviamente la ally, sparito tutto.
    Però qui risulto iscritta da aprile???

Google translation:
    This afternoon I played regularly, without any problems, tonight before I can not open the page.
    Clean my pc and then try to enter with my nil and password before tells me it's unknown, then it opens a new farm, BRAND NEW with the same nik same and pass ???? Gone to my obviously gone the ally, gone.
    But here it has appeared enrolled from April ???

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • I went to setting and turned off animations & set the visuals to low & it sped things up a bunch...but it's still very slow.

that help me out some thanks

I'm on the US1 server      Things are running very slow here too but in a random way      Things get hung up when trying to harvest.     A couple farmers in test coop also complain about they cannot access their main farm and we have a milk project running too  
This discussion has been closed.