Home Archives Bugs

Unable to access farm, screen is stuck on "Loading game assets"

Comments

• We need a "Server Message button" so we can send a message out to everyone on the test server when we discover one of these stifling bugs.  How many of us now are unable to access one or more farms & have been completely stalled?
  • lapinou21 (FR1)lapinou21 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 10
    same bug since this morning
  • @KemperFarms (US1)  and @Kamilcom (GB1)  I just went to the test forum to see if there is a solution to this issue and apparently it has affected a lot of players who used the layout mode. At this moment those affected are waiting for GGS to resolve it and are just sitting out of the test game since it is accessible. Most stated that they have changed browsers and cleared caches and that didn't help. So hopefully GGS will fix this soon. I am linking the one thread I found so you can check it out. This is a strange bug.

Looks like you may have to wait till its fixed before you can play again on the test server.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/138755/unable-to-access-farm-screen-is-stuck-on-loading-game-assets/p2
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    @enochnock (US1) Thank you so much for doing the search for us. Appreciate that. I wouldn't have time for it myself. :)
  • black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
    edited 18.11.2016
    Hello, I ask 2 questions, has the bug gone up at GGS ? Why not use the old layout that works great ? The new one does not work on the flash player.
    (As much to make simple, if one knows not to make complicated)

Good game to all ... and patience

Colette

Colette, yesterday I wrote to @black-.-angel about that bug (bug with the new layout mode, which blocks one and only one of our farms (for me, main farm), but I didn't see any answer, and I don't know whether this bug "gone up at GGS".
    Hey girls ;) Please keep in mind that I have more forums to take care of and a looooooot of messages to read. I'm trying to answer all the questions as soon as possible.

The good news is the team is aware of the problem. In my opinion they'd better disable the layout mode again :P And we all should pretend it never existed :sunglasses:

It sounds like you all need to reload your flash player and update it to cover the newest updates.
    @Data King (US1) I don't know where you get these silly ideas, but I will go ahead & one-up you right now.
    Data King is just trying to help, it would be nice if you could appreciate that ;) The fact it didn't solve the problem doesn't mean it was not worth a try :) Every idea is always welcome :)

This has become a huge problem and technical support seams not willing to do a single thing about this issue.
    I've already send them several emails reporting this sort of bugs that I'm experiencing on my account on test server too, ...
    Please, don't send any tickets to the support regarding any issues on the test server. The support team deals only with problems on live servers. The dev team will take care of the bugs on the test server, thanks ;)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Last evening (US Test Server 11/16/2016) I had to click off the test server because I could not access the game after having played for quite a few hours. I still cannot get into the game. I was able to log onto the test server just now (11/17/2016) and into our test server cooperative (Peyton's Place); however, I could not get on my main farm. I could only get onto the cooperative farm. I watered the trees. Then, when I clicked to return to my farm, I was unable to do. The screen has been saying Loading Assets for some time now. This is what it was doing last evening when I had to click off.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    This is an old bug that just reappeared, I tried several times to go give water to the coop trees of fellow coop members but the game freezes. The game only let's me water the first tree, then freezes after I click to visit the second farm

(Sorry it this bug was already reported in some other thread, I couldn't find it. Please MODs feel free to move this )

• Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 18.11.2016
    For those afflicted with this problem, all you can do is avoid the farm that is frozen until GGS fixes it.

It will be frustrating, but if your main farm is frozen, just use the gourmet farm, flower farm, horse ranch, and cooperative village.
    You can access the tasks for the frozen farm via the panel on the left side of the screen.
    Also, if anyone else in your cooperative has a frozen main farm, don't visit their farm to water their tree.

Seeing the chance of getting decorations slipping away in the 3 themed events currently running won't help.

If nothing else, ignore layout mode and pretend it isn't there. It has great potential, but the risks currently outweigh the benefits.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Yah, same problem with me after using the Layout thingy on my main farm. Seems to me that the Layout thingy is more trouble than it's worth.
  • Same here, only GF luckily....
  • Yes, no bug this morning ! Thank you, @black-.-angel  and all the team !

Two days whithout events, flowers for ropes and so on. Well, life goes on !
  • Mine still doesn't work...
  • barakafrit (FR1)barakafrit (FR1) Posts: 637
    edited 18.11.2016
    Yes, no bug this morning ! Thank you, @black-.-angel  and all the team !

I partially confirm this.

But the bug is always there : now if you are in a cooperative and leave the cooperative and  then use the "layout mode button" the bug is back.

EDIT : And note that before the 18 november update the bug concerned players who were member of a cooperative and had used the "layout mode"

Best regards.

Post edited by barakafrit (FR1) on
  • Mine still doesn't work...
    Ditto... :(
  • Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
    edited 18.11.2016
    @barakafrit (TEST-SERVER1)
    Do you mean if I leave the co-op it would solve the problem if I don't use the layout mode again? I'm still unable to access GF...

Edit: it did not work. Left co-op, still no GF. Re-joined - still no GF. Gave up for now 
  • barakafrit (FR1)barakafrit (FR1) Posts: 637
    edited 18.11.2016
    @barakafrit (TEST-SERVER1)
    Do you mean if I leave the co-op it would solve the problem if I don't use the layout mode again? I'm still unable to access GF...

Edit: it did not work. Left co-op, still no GF. Re-joined - still no GF. Gave up for now 
    No, I meant that for those having the update and being in a cooperative
      - if they leave their cooperative and after  they use the "layout mode"  the bug comes back..
     -  if they don't leave their cooperative thay can use the "layout mode" without bug after

(And note that before the 18 november update the bug concerned players who were member of a cooperative and had use the "layout mode")

Best regards.
    Post edited by barakafrit (FR1) on
  • Hie admin, im failing to access my main farm on test server. I can access the bakery and flower farm but when i try to go to main farm, the page freezes. im still using the same browser if u may ask. on my international account i can access all farms but on test server, i cannot access only the main farm, it freezes each time i go there. whats the problem there
  • Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    my main farm froze up and can't use it and in the same coop Independent and another farm the bakery farm does the same thing
  • black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
    edited 18.11.2016
    Yes, no bug this morning ! Thank you, @black-.-angel  and all the team !

Mamiemikele, I haven't done anything but the team is taking care of the bug now ;)

PS: Couldn't help myself.. but a rope and a life don't often fit together :D 
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • andrea 1962 (DE1)andrea 1962 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 49
    edited 18.11.2016
    ich kann seit gestern auch nicht mehr auf die hf

Translation:
    Since yesterday I can't also access my MF anymore

(black-.-angel)
  • badianier (FR1)badianier (FR1) Posts: 838
    edited 18.11.2016
    HI

at this time my F1 dont work

• Hola, no puedo entrar en mi granja principal. Con 3 eventos activos y la necesitad que tengo por las decoraciones por ser una granja pequeña necesito solución urgente.
  • My test server farm doesn't work. It stuck on loading.
  • I was hopeful when I saw some systems are fixed, but I am still unable to access MF on Test server - US1 server still OK.
    ~Cleared Cashe
    ~Cleared Adobe Crash Settings
    ~Refreshed Page
    ~Closed out Firefox, re-opened & repeated above steps
    ~Restarted computer & repeated above steps

Was there a bug fix in the last 8 hours, or did some people try any remedies I may have missed this time?
  • I have not been able to get to my main farm (test) in 4 days.  Others have told me that they got an email, I have not gotten that email.
    How long will we be locked out of the main farm?

Mightymaw
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Mine still doesn't work...
    Neither does mine.
  • I have not been able to get to my main farm (test) in 4 days.  Others have told me that they got an email, I have not gotten that email.
    How long will we be locked out of the main farm?

Mightymaw
    @mightymaw (US1) Take a look at this thread for the issue of not being allowed or access to one of your test farms. It is suggested that whatever farm is causing the issue to avoid it until GGS has fixed it. Not sure when or how long it will be but if you refer to the thread I posted below, to see if and when an update on this issue is posted and tips/suggestions from players who have tried many things to get around the problem.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/138755/unable-to-access-farm-screen-is-stuck-on-loading-game-assets#latest
  • Hello ,

emmmph , I hope you can fix it as fast as you could :(

Thanks 
  • badianier (FR1)badianier (FR1) Posts: 838
    edited 18.11.2016
    GGS plz stop this mode 

it dont work ! And generat big bug.

Use last mode

it work beter.
Sign In to comment.