Home Archives Bugs

Not Enough Items Available (Error Code 7)

occhioditigre (IT1)occhioditigre (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,175
edited 19.11.2016 in Bugs
Impossible to produce nails in the maximum amount, you can do it only in minimum quantities, although the materials are sufficient.

The same problem exists for the production of bricks.
When you can only produce one unit of product, it opens the error window  :|

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• BUG: 

Tried to start some bricks this morning & got an error message:

As you can see, I have enough stuff, but I got this error message:

• edited 13.11.2016
    The situation for several days

Why not sufficient element?
    15 > 9

Please correct 

Fettes Schwein

01.jpg 235.6K
    02.jpg 140.4K
  • Every time I want to make feed or nails for example, I have to back down one because it never lets me make the max even when I have enough to make them.  And if I only have enough to make the minimum, I am unable to make it at all. 
    This has been happening for several days now.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    From the screen shot you provided it shows that you do not enough rock to make more than 1 batch
  • occhioditigre (IT1)occhioditigre (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,175
    Exactly!
    But the same thing happens even when you want to produce one unit, with all the sufficient materials.
  • cordia (AU1)cordia (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39

I have seen 'aren't enough items' when choosing maximum on the slide selector in other parts of program (mainly market in the operational game) - but never on the windmill before. Its no big deal because it is easy to work around. I have done this heaps before with no problem, and it seems unusual to get an error message like this. So I thought I would mention it. 

Specifically, I went to the windmill and tried to produce pig feed from cabbages. i set the slide selector for the amount to the maximum. But when I clicked to go, I got this error message. To work around it, I took the selector off the maximum, to produce pig feed from fewer cabbages.

• jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    I can't start a single production in the flower shop. See error code below. I have all the required ingredients.

From the looks of that error you do not have enough of some thing to start what ever it is you're trying to make
    Hey Fettes Schwein (DE1) from the screenshot you provided it shows you do not have enough chicken feed to start your chickens. In the pitcure it shows you require 9 to start it and only have 8 ;)
  • There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1480097548
    Zone: 99
    PID:15186

This is the error code message I received this morning trying to use both regular and special Chix feed on my chickens...Only happens when I show 10 Chicken feed available!
    edited 25.11.2016
    There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1480097548
    Zone: 99
    PID:15186

This is the error code message I received this morning trying to use both regular and special Chix feed on my chickens...Only happens when I show 10 Chicken feed available!
    With 10 chicken feed available that means you can only feed 1 chicken coop ;) Try making some more chicken feed then retry feeding them ;)
    P.S.
    This has nothing to do with this thread/post 
  • soniafe (IT1)soniafe (IT1) IT1 Posts: 16
    edited 29.11.2016
    stesso problema con la sementeria, è piena di materiali, ma mi da lo stesso errore codice 7?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Google translation:
    same problem with sementeria, is full of materials, but gives me the same error code 7

(black-.-angel)

Ruota della fortuna, ultimo gettone, merci non sufficienti codice
    Sementeria, PIENA zeppa di meriali, merci non sufficienti codice 7
    Fertilizzante, ce n'è una quantità sola, materiali non sufficienti codice 7
    Mangime caprile ce ne sono  10 peciali e 10 normali, in ogni caso, materiale non sufficiente codice 7

QUALCUNO CI DICE QUALCHE COSA GRAZIE????

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    Ruota della fortuna, ultimo gettone, merci non sufficienti codice
    Sementeria, PIENA zeppa di meriali, merci non sufficienti codice 7
    Fertilizzante, ce n'è una quantità sola, materiali non sufficienti codice 7
    Mangime caprile ce ne sono  10 peciali e 10 normali, in ogni caso, materiale non sufficiente codice 7

QUALCUNO CI DICE QUALCHE COSA GRAZIE????
    Wheel of fortune, last token, not enough goods code
    Sementeria, chock full of meriali, not enough goods code 7
    Fertilizer, theres a quantity not sufficient materials only, code 7
    There are 10 10 feed caprile normal Eraclea and in any case, not enough material code 7
    SOMEONE TELLS US SOMETHING THANKS

-- un consiglio per prima cosa pulire cache pc. con ccleaner. fiona

• Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    Wrong amout at cow food:
    It's show me that i got enought food (water castel at level 2) but after i give it to the stable it shows the next error

• It is a matter of minerals and metals factory
    if we just fixed amount of materials and I want to produce an error message appears

There are not enough articles.   Support-Info: Command: PBFarmProduceResponse ErrorCode: 7 Timestamp: 1480495563 Zone: 99 PID:17976
Sign In to comment.