Home Archives

Which events would you like to play?

CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
Hi everyone,

We would like to bring some of our most known events to the test server so you can have more fun and enjoy them even more between updates! But we would love to hear your suggestions first. Share your opinion with us and join the discussion below!

In short: 2 or 3 of your favorite Events.

In a few days we will check this thread and collect the results! :)

Comments

• i would like the  deco events now and again . Not of this world /fairytale,etc.
  • Omar please!! My Lester has been waiting for more than a month :D (I need the GML! :D)

Plus the HW event :p 

Aaaand as the third - Tessa lost in the woods, being chased by hungry wolves and bears.. yep, I mean the camping event :p 
  • The horse tournament, of course!  ;)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 03.11.2016
    The recurring weekly events (not of this world, Fairy tale, Hint of Hawaii etc) and all the hunting for objects in the environments ( Matilda's stew, Valentine etc) and anything that gives people a chance to get those high happiness decorations

And the HW which is always fun  :)

My Team is suggesting the following:  have again all the events running at once, plus the boosters and gold package to help us grow our farms quicker again

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • Yes please, as many events as you can run at the same time, with the boosters and gold if possible. Can't expand the farm anymore, need decos to keep up happiness.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 03.11.2016
    All the weekly's would be nice :) Maybe send around the "Big Farm Deals" as well.
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Thank you for this opportunity I too would like to see weekly event, hardworker event, and the specials halloween xmas  ect  again many thanks for listening now about that CAT. 
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 04.11.2016

The weekly events together  or 3 together each week during this period

The Horse tournament and if possible the horse training discount that we had in the regular server during the summer

HW, but please keep it running for at least 3.5 or 4 days 

Also the boosters to help with the drop rate and please give us some extra cash to help us upgrade and expand .. especially after we lost quite a bit of money due to the invisible line bug when going fishing by boat.

Lastely, could you please apply the fix you updated today in the regular server to the test server? at least the invisible line fix .. so we can fish  without problems.

Thank you.

And can we have Greta too? Even for those who are a little lower than level 50 .. maybe starting from level 40? I am already over level 50 but maybe some who are at a lower level might want her too to dismantle some of their lower decos and get deco parts to add to their higher point decos to help them increase the happiness.

Thank you again.

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • How did you know I was just mentioning this in my coop? I'm so bored. (Famous last words?)

I want coopchas.
    I want HWE.
    I want weekly events (not of this world, nature, asia)

I want horse tournaments, temp islands, the new coop village championship and hide and seek as well.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thank you for supplying the events :)
  • I think the island event was too early to introduce... Not many players are on a high enough level to be able to afford it. Imo some of the other weekly events would have been better choice.
    edited 05.11.2016
    Hint of Hawaii would have been very useful, but the available time is only 4 days and this makes it nearly impossible to complete with such  low level farms

Maybe a few players who already completed it once and were savvy enough to select the easiest difficulty level will be able to, but the majority will not be able to get the decoration we are after

I wonder if it is possible to modify the time and have the event with the duration of one week, as it should be

SOMETHING FOR THE MODs :  mods pls  notice that this thread does not come up in the list of recent discussions, so most players didn't see it exists and could not share their opinions. 

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • i would like the  deco events now and again . Not of this world /fairytale,etc.
    adorei
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    SOMETHING FOR THE MODs :  mods pls  notice that this thread does not come up in the list of recent discussions, so most players didn't see it exists and could not share their opinions. 

Hey PCA,

This thread has been a sticky at the top of recent discussions since it was posted. Is it possible that you were looking at the recent discussions on the EN forum? If not, could you please let us know which browser you're using so we can pass it on the CMs.

Thank you,
    Cuddly
    edited 05.11.2016
    PCA (GB1) said:

Hey PCA,

This thread has been a sticky at the top of recent discussions since it was posted. Is it possible that you were looking at the recent discussions on the EN forum? If not, could you please let us know which browser you're using so we can pass it on the CMs.

Thank you,
    Cuddly

Hi Cuddly yes, when I open the forum from the game I am logged into the EN forum, so I have actually never seen this thread on the test server (now sure how this happens...)

At this moment I am typing my message from the EN forum as you can see from the web address which I copy paste for you below

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3271622#Comment_3271622

I am using Chrome

Hope this helps :)  
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    Hi Cuddly yes, when I open the forum from the game I am logged into the EN forum, so I have actually never seen this thread on the test server (now sure how this happens...)

At this moment I am typing my message from the EN forum as you can see from the web address which I copy paste for you below

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3271622#Comment_3271622

I am using Chrome

Hope this helps :)  
    If you click on a link someone posted on the EN forum, even though the post is on the test forum the link will still show /en/ in the link, appearing as if your viewing a thread on the EN forum. When you click on recent discussions, you will see the recent list on the EN forum. This can be quite confusing since both forums are in English & look similar. This thread is on test forum so that's why you're not seeing it in the recent list on the EN forum. There are a couple of things you can do to make sure you're on the test forum...

1.) Click on the banner for the test forum on the home page of the EN forum. Or you can right click the banner & open the test forum in a new tab if you like.
    2.) You can change the /en/ in the link to /testboard/ so that you can view the recent list on the test forum.

Also, you can use the link below & bookmark the page so it will be saved for future use.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well I have completed  this event twice got the pool and traditional tikki  but was not able to pick my level and even with paying an exorborant amt of money to help with the milk will not be able to finish it so big disappointment  and a lot of wasted money.  To be frank am losing interest here but will see and the fishing invisible line is just not acceptable if it is fixed live it should be fixed here. 
    edited 07.11.2016

The time given to us for the weekly event is not enough nor near enough to finish it. :(

edited 08.11.2016

Please give us more time next time .. the same amount of time you give us in the regular server for the weekly events, or it will be useless since we have no chance of winning the decorations. 

Thank you

• Is oleg an event? I neeed oleg so I can buy more GML.
    And the last event, Hawaii, was not nearly long enough, or perhaps the drop rate is too small, I hadhave only the first step done and less than 48 hrs left. No way I'll get near to completing it.

1. Oleg
    2.Chinese New Year was fun
    3. Hardworker event
  • edwinmit (INT1)edwinmit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    the donation events are very rough on small farms,but i like most and need the decoration! 
    It's working :)

Mysterious Asia event just started and it will last 6 days so all should be well   :smile:
  • CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    Good morning everyone,

So, running the maximum possible of events at the same time (again) would be cool for most people but there are a few events you like more than others. From what I read, the top 3 would be:
    • The Horse Tournament.
    • The Hard Work Event
    • Weekly events such as Asia, Camping, Fairytale, Hawaii, UFO (mainly because it is a bit too early for temporary farms due to the general low to mid level accounts in the server).

We'll forward the info to the BF team. And yes, we'll mention the boosters, dollars and gold too. :)
  • I think you forgot something... I want OMAR!! 

• luana010 (PT1)luana010 (PT1) Posts: 1
    edited 09.11.2016
    boa tarde desde ontem k estou a tentar aprimorar o celeiro seja o k for, não me é possível. aparece sempre um aviso a dizer cuidado " O bloco de construção está indisponível no momento. Support-Info: Command: PBEditorUpgradeObjectResponse ErrorCode: 9 Timestamp: 1478706943 Zone: 99 PID:29334" keria saber a razão é k assim não consigo melhorar a minha kinta e nem ajudar os meus companheiros da coop. sou eu e meu colega de coop com o mesmo problema.

Google Translate:
    Good afternoon since yesterday k I'm trying to upgrade the barn be it k, it's not possible. PBEditorUpgradeObjectResponse ErrorCode: 9 Timestamp: 1478706943 Zone: 99 PID: 29334 "keria know the reason is k so I can not improve my kinta And neither help my coop mates. It's me and my co-worker with the same problem.

• I think you forgot something... I want OMAR!! 

Omar, yes, not oleg, guess i got confused, lol
  • sermone (IT1)sermone (IT1) IT1 Posts: 2,700
    edited 09.11.2016
    Eventi ? voglio le mie deco

Google Translate:
    Events ? I want my deco

• Bonjour,
    J'aime les événements à chaque semaine  (camping, fée, asie, hawaï, ovni) pour les décorations spéciales
    J'aime aussi les événements court (Abeille, Piggles)
    les événements spéciale à thèmes  (Noël, st-Valentin, Pâques)

j'ai beaucoup apprécier les fin de semaines cette été avec des bonus très apprécié
    mon préféré les entrainements réduits en temps et en fer à cheval

Je voudrais mentionner que le niveau 30 pour débuter les fermes temporaires est trop tôt
    - je vous suggère 40

J'aime beaucoup ce jeu
    ---------------------------------------
    Google traduction:

Hello,
    I like events every week (camping, fairy, asia, hawaii, UFO) for special decorations
    I also like short events (Bee, Piggles)
    Special theme events (Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter)

I really enjoy the weekend this summer with great bonuses
    My favorite trainings reduced in time and horseshoe

I would like to mention that level 30 to start temporary farms is too early
    - I suggest 40

I love this game

• Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    the Santa event
    searching for mushrooms
    hard worker

I seem to remember that there was a challenge with this candy farm--like if you reach lv 5 within the time limit you get a reward. I would love something like that for the islands--yeah, 4 days were too short (esp. for candies, yummy!!), but that would be my *loveliest* challenge ;-)

• I was hoping for the next event to start at the same time as main farm...  Can we have some (preferably more than one) event please?
Sign In to comment.