Home Archives Bugs

Task Bug - Buy a large bucket

tcape0037 (US1)tcape0037 (US1) Posts: 55
edited 14.11.2016 in Bugs
With the fishing feature going live on 10/28/2016, I have noticed a bug that is valid on my test farm as well as my US1 farm.

There is a task to BUY A LARGE BUCKET.   The second part of the task is to BUY A CARBON FIBER POLE.

I have bought all bucket upgrades, including the level 5 large bucket.  I have not received credit with the check mark which normally shows when as task is completed.

I'm not yet level 25 fishing experience level, so the carbon pole is locked.  I can't say if the bug will resolve when I'm level 25 and have access to buying the carbon fiber pole.  It certainly seems like a valid bug, because I haven't been acknowledged for completing the first part of the task.
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• This bug was resolved with the 11/3/2016 reset on live server.  Not yet on test, but I believe next reset will fix test server as well.

Be sure to clear cookies and cache if you are still having problems.
  • Bucket bug still active on test server with the update 11/8/2016.   Nice gifts to go with the new cooperative village features!
  • OK, here's how I got past the bucket bug.  Level up to fishing XP level 25.  Buy the carbon pole, and it gives credit for the large bucket you already bought.  Buy a second carbon pole, and the task is complete. 

Problem solved  :-)

• thanks for informing the community about the bug
Sign In to comment.