Home Archives

Unable to access main farm, gourmet farm, and flower farm

Ever since the test server went down and came back up today, I can only access the world map, horse farm, and cooperative village.  Even the building slot shows as empty. (I do have a long build going on).  I have tried other browsers, but get the same result.  NOT HAPPY.  :-(

Comments

• occhioditigre (IT1)occhioditigre (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,175
    I have the same problem.
    I can only access the world map, the alliance village and ranch.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The game freezes when I attempt to go to either of your farms, too. I have to reload my browser and log back in to clear it.
  • Crazybauer (DE1)Crazybauer (DE1) Posts: 2,225
    edited 21.10.2016

I can only access the world map, the alliance village and ranch. 

I have tried other browsers, but get the same result.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 21.10.2016
    I have exactly the same problem here. Everything was working fine until the update. Afterwards I can only visit as others have stated the world map, the village and the horse area. The other farms are non-accessible. The screen is stuck in "Loading game assets"

I'm using chrome as the previous poster.
  • ruks (PT1)ruks (PT1) PT1 Posts: 307

Same problema here!

Can't access main farm, gourmet farm, and flower farm.

:(

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Since Oct 21, the test server has been freezing when trying to go to any farm except the horse farm and coop village.  I have tried deleting cache, rebooting, etc.  Freezes occurring using IE as a browser. 
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 23.10.2016
    Same here. - Get hung up trying to go from map to any farm with land plots.

• Cleared all the normal stuff but makes no difference.
    • It is not a browser issue because I can access regular farms with no problem on all browsers & I can`t get my test farm to work on any of them.
    • It is not a computer or connection issue, because a friend (who can access her own test farm with no problem) sees the exact same thing as me when she tries to access my test farm.
  • lll4 (BG1)lll4 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 19
    Hello, for me there is still a problem with entering the main farm, gourmet farm and colorful farm that is received after update of 20/10/2016. I wrote to maintenance, but there is no result. Does anyone have the same problem?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hello, for me there is still a problem with entering the main farm, gourmet farm and colorful farm that is received after update of 20/10/2016. I wrote to maintenance, but there is no result. Does anyone have the same problem?
    In case you forgot to read over the rules of the test server it states that writing to support will not get a reply as they are using the forum here for player to report their troubles and problems with the game.
  • Same here. I've used 3 different browsers and can log in successfully on my real farm with no problems on the same browsers. 
  • I am stuck at Loading Game Assets!  For three days now, I have not been able to get past the initial log in screen.  I would be nice to fish now that that bug is fixed!
  • Same problem here since friday.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    i can't access the farm of my coop member....i get stuck when i try to water her tree....but have no problem watering the trees of other members of our coop
  • I can't acces my farm. get stuck at loading game elements.:tried it on explorer,firefox and chrome. Gladly my life farm is working!
    I hope there comes an answer to this questions....because I did not see any answering from GGS team about this at all!.
    This problem remains! :(

No solution for this?
  • same for me can only access the horse farm and village, also knows as places fishing is not offered
  • Same problem :o( i can't access the test-server farm, normal farm is working. Pleas help
  • And I also have the same problem. Are there any solutions for this???
    I would be nice, if someone would react at our questions. I think there are much more people with this problem,!
    One more day... and the problem remains.

4 days... Since Oct 21, unable to access main farm, gourmet farm, and flower farm...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
  • lll4 (BG1)lll4 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 19
    same problem! I signaled to "support" but no answer, the problem remains now 5 days
  • Yep, 5th day, Oct 25, 2016, and STILL locked out.
  • I would like to know:

Is there someone who works at this problem or should we forget that testserver?

5 days without an answer?
    :(:|:s

• Our dear farmers! :)

The team is aware of the problem and is working on fixing this as soon as possible.

We are sorry for your starving fish and bored fisherman and we do thank you for your patience! I hope to bring you some good news soon, we'll inform you once we get some.

black-.-angel

6 days... Since Oct 21, unable to access main farm, gourmet farm, and flower farm... :(

How many more days waiting for one solution/answer?

Is this some kind of (Test-Server1) Halloween gag? :)
    Our dear farmers! :)

The team is aware of the problem and is working on fixing this as soon as possible.

We are sorry for your starving fish and bored fisherman and we do thank you for your patience! I hope to bring you some good news soon, we'll inform you once we get some.

black-.-angel

ok! Thank's.

Waiting...

And yes, we can't fishing, we can only access the world map, the alliance village and ranch, nothing more, there are no fisherman available.
  • SERIOUSLY??  Test farm isn't fixed, and the fishing update has gone LIVE??  Are we to be locked out of our live games now?  My team leader is advising members not to fish, because they may get locked out.  It's not worth it!

Perhaps if test server is fixed, people will believe.

• impossible to access the farm, allowed access only to the map, ranch and village
  • The update 10/28/2016 has resolved this issue.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
  • The update 10/28/2016 has resolved this issue.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
    Thank you! I'll close this thread since the issue has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.