Home Archives

Unable to produce olive oil in the distillery | Player level is above required level 51

tcape0037 (US1)tcape0037 (US1) Posts: 55
edited 16.10.2016 in Archives

Comments

• Strange little thing, the game says that I need to be level 51 to produce olive oil, while I'm already level 57. I already produced olive oil some weeks ago, before the down time of the server, but can't do it today ^^' distillerie sur Imagesia
    Hébergé par Imagesia, le meilleur hébergeur d'images du net !
  • Distillery won't let me make Olive Oil.  It's locked, saying available at level 51, but my level is 68.  I can make Essence of Lavender, Essence of Jasmine, and Aloe Vera Gel, but not Olive Oil.  Definitely a bug.
  • bigou (ES1)bigou (ES1) ES1 Posts: 290
    Distillery won't let me make Olive Oil.  It's locked, saying available at level 51, but my level is 68.  I can make Essence of Lavender, Essence of Jasmine, and Aloe Vera Gel, but not Olive Oil.  Definitely a bug.
    Hello,
    It is the same case for me. I cannot produce Olive oil. My level is 54.
    Have a good day
  • ddt (RU1)ddt (RU1) RU1 Posts: 1
    edited 17.10.2016
    У МЕНЯ ВДРУГ ОБ НУЛИЛИСЬ ВСЕ ОСОБЫЕ СЕМЕНА И ВОДА А ТАКЖЕ НЕ РАБОТАЕТ ПРОИЗВОДСТВО ОЛИВКОГО МАСЛА СТОИТ С 51 УРОВНЯ ХОТЯ МОЙ 193 УРОВЕНЬ

Google Translate:
    I suddenly NULILIS OF ALL SPECIAL SEEDS AND WATER AND CLOSED PRODUCTION olive oil stands with 51 193 LEVEL AT MY LEVEL

Added translation | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • I'm at level 53 and my shop is at level 4 and my distillery is upgraded to level 3, but when I go to make olive oil there's a picture of a lock saying it's available at level 51. 
  • With the new patch, I can't check the distillery to see if it's fixed.  I'm now level 71 and can't load the main, gourmet, or flower farms.  Wow, this bug would be really bad on the live servers!
  • (Sorry for the mistakes    I learnt english a long time ago)
    I want to make olive oil ; I can't : it's written "not before level 51"
    but my level is 53.
    What can I do ?
  • The last update 10/28/2016 has resolved this issue.  Thank you  :-)
  • The last update 10/28/2016 has resolved this issue.  Thank you  :-)
    Thank you! I'll close this thread since the issue has been resolved. :)
This discussion has been closed.