LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
edited 18.10.2016 in Discussions
 I cant figure out how to level up fishing
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Best Answer

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    Once Oleg is free then click on him then click on the rod bottom of ring
    I believe you need to be a certain fisherman/woman level to catch catfish.

Answers

• There's the training to gain fishing XP (in $ above, or gold, different prices & different length of time where oleg is stuck training)

edited 15.10.2016
    Just keep sending Oleg out to fish see the post above
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Does anyone know how do we catch cat fish in order to donate them?
    I filled in his equipment with fishing poles, lines,everything encluding catfish bait but if i send him to fish, it doesn't say anywhere cat fish
    so what exactly are we doing here, anyone??

Answer ✓
    Once Oleg is free then click on him then click on the rod bottom of ring
  • How do you unlock the star?
    Once you get leveled up enough as a fisherperson
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 15.10.2016
    the star unlocks when you complete task 2, to fish on your own and catch a fish
    then it will ask you to produce fishing XP points wich is task 3

Ο χρήστης Data King (US1) είπε:

if thats the case why doens't it say so?
    so we have to keep fishing and gain fishing XP? but still, when you send Oleg to fish it should say that you cant fish catfish until you reach a certain level
    how confusing all this is
  • vero65 (FR1)vero65 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 6
    edited 18.10.2016
    sorry !! bonite = thon
    poisson-chat = silure

où est stocké le poisson pêché ? impossible de faire le don demandé.....

edit: posts merged

Google translation:
    where is stored the fish caught? impossible to make the requested donation .....

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Veld (US1)Veld (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    I'm sending him out to fish but he's stuck at 45 xp.  Is this because I can't finish that chain of fishing quests?  The tab with the star is grey and locked for me, but when I try to go fishing myself I continue to be told to try another farm, mine are all fished out.
    I'm sending him out to fish but he's stuck at 45 xp.  Is this because I can't finish that chain of fishing quests?  The tab with the star is grey and locked for me, but when I try to go fishing myself I continue to be told to try another farm, mine are all fished out.
    Just sending him out to fish will not get you the xp points. First you must complete step 2 of the task "Learn to fish" Then you can buy the xp points you need to level up as a fisher-person.
  • cnb377 (US1)cnb377 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I like fishing      :)
    just needs more directions!

cnb377
    US1
    Just sending him out to fish will not get you the xp points. First you must complete step 2 of the task "Learn to fish" Then you can buy the xp points you need to level up as a fisher-person.
    Argh!  Thanks for the clarification: now if only I could fish again myself so I could complete step 2 of that task!  Never mind that I'd already learned to fish...!  *facepalms*
  • erzingaro (IT1)erzingaro (IT1) IT1 Posts: 533
    How can I catch a fish for unlocking the star?
  • Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78

HINT....  The value of the FXP Stars are not proportional....

3 times 15 fxp (=45) in 6 hours, is better than One 35 fxp in 8 hours.

Also the best gold bought FXPs are the 170 golds.

• poisson-chat = bonite

Mais non : poisson-chat # bonite !!!

(confusion between fishes)

I still can't fish... Olag can, but I can't, so can't finish that chain and grab experience.  So much for reaching level 5 by the 17th....  Has a 'fix' come out that I missed, something I'm supposed to do to 'unlock' Olag so I can fish on my farms?
  • Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering how you level up with the fishing game?
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 20.10.2016
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering how you level up with the fishing game?

@Cowgirl1980 (US1)  You can look at @jess_d (US1) thread she has created with some helpful photos.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/135909/helpful-information-about-fishing-for-everyone-not-a-bug#latest

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
Sign In to comment.