Home Archives Discussions

[OPINION] Awards and decorations

ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
edited 14.09.2016 in Discussions
I'm disappointed. 90% of the awards are pagan gods. I don't know whether this is a game BigFarm or pantheon- Temple of all pagan gods.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    What rewards are you talking about? Are we playing the same game?
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    What rewards are you talking about? Are we playing the same game?

Yes, we're playing the same game.

The Ancient Chinese Calendar

The ancient Chinese calendar, on which the Chinese New Year is based, functioned as a religious, dynastic and social guide. Oracle bones inscribed with astronomical records indicate that it existed at least as early as 14th century B.C., when the Shang Dynasty was in power. The calendar’s structure wasn’t static: It was reset according to which emperor held power and varied in use according to region.

2. Misterius relic

3.Magical winter tree

4.Maiden of the waves

5. Tiki

6.Cult stone

7.Ancestral tree

8.Rune circle

9. tree house - the head of the snake

10.Tea garden with buddha

• Those are just themed rewards that match the theme of the event they were won from, what has that got to do with "90% of the awards are pagan gods"?

2 - UFOs
    3 - Xmas
    4 - Fairytale
    5  - Hawaii
    10 - Asia

6, 7 & 8 are all from the Viking farm, not sure how you got them on the test server.

9 - Tree house - the head of the snake???  - No idea what you mean by that.

I don`t see a single pagan god on your list.  Image result for smiley upsidedown waving

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    There are some people who will be offended by a puppy those are the same ones who find a boogey man in their closet.  Get a grip  make positive suggestion what might you see as a valuable reward?
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    There are some people who will be offended by a puppy those are the same ones who find a boogey man in their closet.  Get a grip  make positive suggestion what might you see as a valuable reward?

Good sugestion . I will think  about .
Sign In to comment.