Home Archives Discussions

[QUESTION] When does the ship arrive?

UserDIgger (US1)UserDIgger (US1) US1 Posts: 55
edited 09.09.2016 in Discussions
Went to the new horse location, (I like it!)  BUT it seems I can't even start anything until I fill the ship.
Well... WHERE is the ship? No dock, no ship, no clue when, or how, it might show up, no lock with any "can be unlocked when..." note, no nothing.

I just started out today on the test server, so maybe this is a bug?   I don't know.  But why would the horse thing even be something I can look at when the ship is no where to be found?
That's confusing.   Especially to anyone not already familiar with the game.  I know where the ship SHOULD be and how to use it.  
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
UserDIgger @ us 1

Comments

• magicpotions (PT1)magicpotions (PT1) PT1 Posts: 916
    edited 07.09.2016
    You will find your ship dock in the flower farm, eventually.

Post edited by magicpotions (PT1) on
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

• Flower farm?  Oh my.  Might not last that long.  Seems to be a whole LOT of bugs with the test sever.
    UserDIgger @ us 1
  • It's the new location of the ship dock even though you hadn't start the farm. I didn't start mine yet either nevertheless the ship is there  :)
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,917
    The ship is set to arrive every 6 hours. If you are able to fill it & send it on it's way then in 6 hours it will be back. If you can not fill the ship then it will sit for the 6 hours before leaving then another 6 hours for it to come back. The seas must be rough out there :)

Sign In to comment.