Home Archives

Cannot upgrade horse arena

synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
edited 24.09.2016 in Archives
I cannot upgrade anything for the horse arena I have the levels it just will not let me to the task
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I cannot upgrade anything for the horse arena I have the levels it just will not let me to the task
    You need golden horseshoes to upgrade any thing in the horse area. You can earn these by challenging the Trio "George, Lester & Tessa" through the horse transport( the little truck w/trailer) just click on it then on the 3rd tab on the top of that screen.
  • I cannot upgrade anything for the horse arena I have the levels it just will not let me to the task
    @synergylw (US1) Can you confirm whether or not you have the required gold horseshoes to do the upgrade, as data king suggested, or if there is still an issue here.

Thankyou.
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I had 2 fully upgraded horse arenas before the merge and 1 arena with only 1 more upgrade needed...now I can't do anything on the horse arenas...can't click on them, nothing.   the last 2 upgrades were 300,000 horseshoes each, I have been working on t hem for a year and half, it is not a matter  having enough items, the merge lost all my work
  • black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
    edited 24.09.2016
    I had 2 fully upgraded horse arenas before the merge and 1 arena with only 1 more upgrade needed...now I can't do anything on the horse arenas...can't click on them, nothing.   the last 2 upgrades were 300,000 horseshoes each, I have been working on t hem for a year and half, it is not a matter  having enough items, the merge lost all my work
    @synergylw (US1)
    Hey :) If you have any problems on your live server, please post your comment to the regular forum, this one is for the test server only ;)

If you lost some progress and none of the usual "cleaning procedures" work, contacting support may be inevitable. Good luck! ;)

Closing the thread as the problem is obviously not on the test server (it's definitely not open for a year and a half ;)).

PS: The only last suggestion... (please, don't beat me), no progress from live servers was taken to the test server, those accounts are totally separate, if you upgraded something on your regular farm, it's not upgraded on the test farm, you start from scratch (that applies also to the horse ranch).
This discussion has been closed.