Home Archives Bugs

Flower Farm task labeled wrongly

buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
I think I'm correct about this - there's no way I can go back and make sure.  But one of the first tasks on the Flower Farm was to "upgrade your beautiful home" or something like that, to Level 2.  It looked like (and I sure interpreted it as) upgrading the cabin - similar to the other farms.  The cabin can't be upgraded until Level 44.  But the task actually completes when you upgrade a Simple House to Level 2, which you CAN do at Level 40.  (Lucky break for me!)   Since it makes much more sense for this task to be upgrading a house (two of which you've just been tasked to build,) I think this must be a labeling error.

Comments

• Hiya. :)

I have a task on the flower farm with the headline "Home sweet home" and the task "have 1 house (level 2) on your flower farm", but haven't upgraded a house yet.

Are you talking about the task (in the side bar) I'm describing, Buddy? The icon may be a bit misleading since it looks like a barn (facing southwest) with a white-ish house (facing southeast) stuck to the "barn", but I just double-checked and the icon is the same on my main farm where the task asks me to upgrade a house to level 3.

On the flower farm the first tasks (after building 2 houses and 2 decorations) are to build a meadow and to upgrade a house to level 2, because the meadow requires 25 workers (two level one houses aren't enough to start the meadow). Noddy.
Sign In to comment.