Home Archives Bugs

Gourmet farm - Task asks for Decoration instead of House

Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
edited 22.08.2016 in Bugs
I think this task is supposed to be have one deco and have one house on gourmet farm - not two "have one deco"  If I click on the "show me" The top one takes me to decos and the bottom one takes me to the houses

edit: title edited, threads merged (black-.-angel)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Hello, 

I thing there is a problem of traduction.
    This is a screen

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    errore di traduzione

errore di traduzione

possess a decoration
    instead of a house

• HappyBex (GB1)HappyBex (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 21.08.2016

I also noticed the same, as soon as my house was built the task completed successfully.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 21.08.2016
    I had the same thing happen. Also it shows I completed the decoration part (I built my Plutox Observatory here) but my deco disappeared.

Also, the map says I have 6 tasks for GF and when I go there I only see one task
  • FarmerVicky (ES1)FarmerVicky (ES1) ES1 Posts: 220
    edited 22.08.2016

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    A task of the gourmet farm in the portuguese version has a translation mistake 

• ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

Place: Gourmet farm

Task; Many hands make light work!

Task 1: Picture-decoration    tekst: Have 1 decoration on your farm

Task 2:Picture-house     tekst : Have 1 DECORATION on your farm    =>1 HOUSE

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Both entries are for "Decorations" while the 2nd sub-task actually requires a house.
  • At the gourmet farm task 4 in the first tasks is wrong....given both "bouw een decoratie" see printscreen:

the second task has to be "bezit een huis"
  • Yes, the same thing happened to me. I guess we have to have 1 decoration on our gourmet farm and 1 house on our gourmet farm.
  • Yep, that's what I just found too.  A typo on the task on gourmet farm.  Should say house, the pic is of a house.
  • that's what I just found too.
  • Hi

there is an error in the heading of a task : "have a decoration" instead of a house

Thank you

• Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Both Tasks say have 1 decoration on your Gourmet Farm

Should be have 1 Decoration on your Gourmet Farm

an part 2 should be Have 1 House on your Gourmet Farm
  • There is a task in gourmet farm, with two objectives with identical labels but different icons:

They say:
    "Have 1 decoration in a gourmet farm."

After constructing a decoration only the first objective is completed:

I believe the second objective is about constructing a house... So the label should be saying something like:
    "Have 1 house in gourmet farm".
  • There are two tasks that require the same thing in the gourmet farm.
    'Have a gourmet decoration on your farm.'

The real mean of the first task is: to build a decoration.
    The second one: to build a house.
    So, I think it is an error text (at least in Spanish).
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    I think this task is supposed to be have one deco and have one house on gourmet farm - not two "have one deco"  If I click on the "show me" The top one takes me to decos and the bottom one takes me to the houses

edit: title edited, threads merged (black-.-angel)
    Same thing for me.
  • Please see attached both task read the same I think one should me mean the house
  • フィナ (JP1)フィナ (JP1) Posts: 15
    edited 27.08.2016
    上下二段とも「グルメファームでデコレーションを1つ所有する」となっていますが
    下段は「グルメファームで住宅を1つ所有する」の間違いのようです。

Google translation:
    Although both the upper and lower bunk has become a "owns one of the decoration in the gourmet farm"
    Lower is like a mistake of "owned by one of the houses in the gourmet farm".

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Maithra (US1)Maithra (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    same error on August 27
  • Cidra (HU1)Cidra (HU1) HU1 Posts: 92
    Ínyencfarm 'Sok kéz hamar kész' 4. feladatában kétszer írja hogy "Legyen egy dísztárgyad...", de az ikonképek alapján az egyiknek háznak kellene lennie. A feladat teljesítése ezt igazolja is.

Translation:
    Gourmet Farm " Many hands quickly ready" Irja twice in the fourth task to "become an ornamental piece ... " but on the basis of their images should be the one church. Execution of the task : we have 
  • Gourmet Farm: "Many Hands..." task #4
    Same problem, task shows icon for one deco and one house but the text asks for a deco next to each icon.
    Task is completed when one deco and one house are built.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    I just started the gourmet farm, fairly sure that second task should be saying "Have 1 House on your yourmet farm" and not two decorations.. :D  

• The second "1 decoratie" must be changed in "1 huis".

• Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    There is a task that appears on the gourmet farm that has two parts. Both parts say "Have 1 deco on your gourmet farm". The icons that appear with each of these two parts are different. Adding a deco to the farm satisfies only the first part. Even adding a second deco doesn't satisfy the second part. However, adding a house DOES satisfy the second part. The second part should be changed to "Have 1 house on your gourmet farm".
  • looks like this bug is not fix yet then, it still showing the same issue atm. was report in aug 22. and now is sept 1
  • Many hands make light work mission, stage 4. 

Shows the pictures for having 1 decoration and one house, but both slots are titled "have one decoration..."
  • Confirmed, this is still a problem.
  • It's not only a translation problem : you have it in all languages (see examples above) !

I remember (I suppose I'm right), it's a problem on the "live" game too, never fixed !!!
  • Still a problem
Sign In to comment.