Home Archives Bugs

Building Slot - Unavailable, Already in Progress, Stuck

trhf (HU1)trhf (HU1) HU1 Posts: 13
edited 13.09.2016 in Bugs
I get this very often here in test but sometimes I had this similar bug on the live server too.

This shows that the building/demolishing process is over but not finished, it stucked at zero time, the progress display shows "-" and I can't skip with ">>".
I have to restart or switch to an another farm and back to eliminate this problem.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• BigRoberta (IT1)BigRoberta (IT1) IT1 Posts: 5,183
    edited 20.08.2016

when you want to expand the mine and click on dollars to expand, it turns out this error window
  • I logged in, went to the horse ranch area first, collected from my mine and then tried to upgrade it to level 2 and received the following error:

The building slot isn't available at the moment.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorUpgradeObjectResponse
    ErrorCode: 9
    Timestamp: 1471658287
    Zone: 99
    PID:4014

I tried it again, got the same error. I then went to my main farm, did a bunch of collecting and restarting, returned to the horse farm, and then it let me begin the mine upgrade with no problem.

Lady Mikki

• trhf (HU1)trhf (HU1) HU1 Posts: 13
    One more info:

it is not possible to skip this stuck process but as I try to build something else, it shows an error:
    Érvénytelen azonosító. (means: Invalid ID)

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorFinishNowResponse
    ErrorCode: 3
    Timestamp: 1471709394
    PID:13270

And a screen offers to skip the building in progress with "1234567" gold.

• I noticed this twice now, so it seems to be reproducable.

So I upgraded a building on the main farm over night. Took 5 hours, so I was sure it would be done by the time I log on this morning.
    Upon logging on, I immediately went to the gourmet farm (so I wouldn't forget (again) that I need to build something *there* for a change) and tried to build the water mill.
    I got told my building slot was already in use, even though it was clearly empty.
    I visited the main farm (I didn't do anything there) and went back to the gourmet farm, and *then* I could finally build the water mill.
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 25.08.2016
    I tried too build my bakery, i got an error. s

at the moment of trying to build, my level is 31

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 25.08.2016
    My horse upgrade finished yesterday and the building slot is still stuck on it.  It has been well over 24 hours since it finished.  And i had done 5 previous horse training upgrades successfully.

P.S.  This would be a "BIG" problem.

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
  • i cant upgrade my house level 1 to level 2, My farmlevel is now 32
  • GabyNoe (HIS1)GabyNoe (HIS1) Posts: 77
    edited 10.09.2016
    Hi,

I get this error when I try to build on gourmet farm:

This is because there is an existing building process on my farm. But the system doesn't recognize properly.

It happens allways (I use Internet Explorer browser).

Steps to reproduce error:
    1) There should be a building process on your main farm.
    2) Reload Big farm web page.
    2) Go directly to the gourmet farm.
    3) Try to build something.

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 26.08.2016

This is what i had many times, when trying to upgrade house in gourmet farm. And yes, cleared everything again and tried an other browser and so on 

(it says that place of that building is not in use right now.... if that is a correct translation...)
    13.jpg 82.1K

• Trying to stat an other upgrade:

First, You'll see a language problem: suddenly German text is inserterd.

This happns on te normal system as well: However, there this can be resetted by going to one of the other farms and back.
     On the test this is not possible, Logoff/on: no change.
    The game is  now fully blocked by this behaviour.

I'll hope you can fix this asap
    Account : ljr on Testserver1

• ProUser02 (FR1)ProUser02 (FR1) Posts: 1,066
    edited 27.08.2016
    I get this very often here in test but sometimes I had this similar bug on the live server too.

This shows that the building/demolishing process is over but not finished, it stucked at zero time, the progress display shows "-" and I can't skip with ">>".
    I have to restart or switch to an another farm and back to eliminate this problem.

yes! même prob. marque 0. il faut déco/reconnecter pour que tout redevienne opérationnel: très génant!

Google translation:
    yes! same prob. 0. brand must Deco / connect for everything to be operational: very annoying!

(black-.-angel)
  • A work around MIGHT be to restart the flash engine.
    After a restart of the flashservice (in firefox and due to excessive memory build -up), the described problem was vanished.

HTH
    ljr on testServer-1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Most of the time one just needs to log out clear their browser history and occasionally empty the flash player's cashe. Then log back in :) 
  • After several tests, it seems that this issue  (Ending time of construction work : 00:00:00, and not possible to continue any new construction)  is highly related to to PC coming out of hibernation!!
    The workaround is killing flash and restart everthing (Not nice)

HTH

ljr on testserver-1
  • edited 04.09.2016
    レスターの隠れ家をアップグレードしたが建設が終わっても、終了にならなかった。
    再度、ログインしたら終わっていた。

Translation:
    While upgrading "Lester's Secret Stash" also finished construction, did not in the end.
    Again, it was over Once you are logged in.
  • If I login and go straight to my Gourmet farm first, sometimes the build window shows empty. But when I try to build something I get the following error:

The building slot isn't available at the moment.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorBuyResponse
    ErrorCode: 9
    Timestamp: 1473207908
    PID:4014

It is only when I switch back to my main farm that I can see something in the build window, correctly showing that yes indeed, something is actually upgrading or building right now.

• I upgraded a horse training ring last night and this morning it was stuck in the building progress window as zero time left and zero gold to complete.  I've logged in and out and rebooted several times and the building progress window just flashes at me like a blinking light.  I get an error in German or some or language when I try to upgrade or build.  I can't play with the flashing light, it's making me nauseous.  
  • Just got flower farm opened.  Trying to upgrade the simple house to level 2 Got this error message

Attention

This building slot isn't available at the moment

Support Info:
    Command:PBEditorUpgradObjectResponse
    Error Code:9
    Timesamp:1473497046
    Zone:99
  • When I click on the Buy button to upgrade a house, a pop up appears that states I do not have enough gold for that action. I not only have enough gold, I am not even trying to use gold to upgrade the house. I have the funds.
  • Hiya Pandorable. :)

This is an old bug which has been around since the testfarmer started. Chances are that you upgraded something else before (e.g. a farm machine in the garage) and the money you used wasn't deducted. Try relogging; you will probably find out that you do not have enough dollars to upgrade the house. A similar problem that can arise is the message "not enough products" - which happens because market customers pay you and walk away with the goods, but the game doesn't update the number in inventory (nor does it show the dollars earned). A relog will fix that, too. love, Noddy.
  • edited 25.09.2016
    I can't in improve or build something. I obtain an error message indicating that a construction is already in progress. But it's not true, the construction (Matilda's school that i improve yesterday) is finished.

By the way, the message is both in french and german (i play in french)

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • Bonjour Severine,

Have you tried to empty the cache of your browser? To log out from the game? To close and restart your browser?

I wanted to see on your farm if the Matilda'school appeared as "under construction" but you should not have the same name on the test server.
  • luca85 (IT1)luca85 (IT1) Posts: 9
    edited 25.09.2016
    Allo scadere del tempo di costruzione, dà sempre costruzione in atto e non si può utilizzare l'edificio in questione nè si può iniziare un'altra costruzione

Google translation:
    At the end of the construction time, always it gives building in place and you can not use the building in question nor can start another construction

(black-.-angel)
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    edited 25.09.2016
    Allo scadere del tempo di costruzione, dà sempre costruzione in atto e non si può utilizzare l'edificio in questione nè si può iniziare un'altra costruzione
    esci dal gioco e rientra.
    oopure f5.

fammi sapere

Google translation:
    exit the game and returns.
    or f5.
    let me know

(black-.-ange)
  • edited 19.11.2016
    stesso problema degli altri non riesco a costruire  :s

Google translation:
    same problem of others I can not build

(black-.-angel)
  • I just got this fixed in my gourmet farm.. I now need fixed in the northern farm..thanks
  • it keeps going back and forth..got fixed on northern farm..now bback showing on the gourmet farm..thank you for your consideration and help
Sign In to comment.