Home Archives

Shorter times bonus

Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
hi all 
Shorter times bonus says  that it decreases time for building and productions ; for building it's ok 
but for productions ?
what productions ?
until now I noted that  only  sunflowers and wheat grow up in less time than usual
it's normal ?
nihal @ au 1
So close no matter how far,couldn't be much more from the heart,forever trust in who we are and nothing else matter
never care for what they do,never car for what they know but I know        James Hetfield

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,877
    Take your time the next time you plant some thing.
    Example regular corn normally takes 5 mins with booster it is 2:30 mins
    same with all the production items
    planting, milling, silo, animals, composter, building and upgrades

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    corn fields in my normal farm is five minutes and here are two and a half minutes

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,471
    edited 20.08.2016
    tempo produzione maiali 01.10
    con bonus 35.00

time production pigs 01:10
    with bonus 35.00

-------------------------------
    tempo produzione uova 13.00
    con bonus 6.30
    time producing eggs 13:00
    with bonus 06/30

• Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576

now it works right ,after recharge page and clean, for the production that I've started after cleaning,only for cows  don't work 
    nihal @ au 1
    So close no matter how far,couldn't be much more from the heart,forever trust in who we are and nothing else matter
    never care for what they do,never car for what they know but I know        James Hetfield
  • Actually it suppose to work on everything, my cows time reduced as well..
    LWOAipng
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,877

now it works right ,after recharge page and clean, for the production that I've started after cleaning,only for cows  don't work 
    Next time you start your cows hover your mouse pointer over it or click on it the time should be halfed

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    :)
    now all works correctly ,also the cow ;it would be fine if it worked for mine too (don't work for mine and ranch but it isn't a bug  :(  )
    nihal @ au 1
  • Resolved

photo Thread Closedpng_zpsbcnb7e6dgif

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

This discussion has been closed.