Home Archives Bugs

Water Tower & Workshop not giving discounts [REOPENED Aug 31st]

Comments

• This has now been over 3 plus days and still no word on whether or not they have fixed the water tower or not or if they have successfully read the thread to know that it needs fixing.
    Please, just be a little patient about fixing the bugs on the test server ;)

Maybe you missed this thread :)
  • Dharu_89 (IN1)Dharu_89 (IN1) Posts: 209
    edited 25.08.2016
    Water tower not working.
    I have level1 water tower, which means, feeds and fertz usage must be 9 instead of 10.
    I am still using 10 on everything.

The water tower is actually working, it just doesn't show. Refreshing will update your inventory after you fed or fertilized.
    I tried. Not finding any difference. Doesnt work
    316 chicken feeds became 306 feeds after I fed one chicken coop and moved on to another coop
  • Mamiemikele (FR1)Mamiemikele (FR1) Posts: 2,283
    edited 25.08.2016
    The water tower isn't working properly. Certainly we have a display bug, because refreshing gives back the quantities actually spent.

No it is not just a display bug : when after refreshing we have only 9 products (10 - 10%), it refuses to start production.
    Very embarrassing !

Exemple : cherries (30-10%=27), have 29 after refreshing, grey, production impossible (water tower visible). : wants 30 !

Le château d'eau ne fonctionne pas correctement. Certes il y a un bug d'affichage puisque le rafraîchissement de la page rend les quantités réellement dépensées.

Mais ce n'est pas seulement un bug d'affichage : quand après rafraîchissement on a les 9 produits requis, il refuse de lancer la production.

Exemple avec mes cerises.

• sc2 (FR1)sc2 (FR1) Posts: 72
    I 've the same problem with water-tower and I think it's occured after moving it with layout mode. Right before it functioned correctly.

J'ai le même problème avec le château d'eau et je pense que cela s'est produit après l'avoir déplace avec le mode agencement. Juste avant il fonctionnait correctement.
  • I put water tower and does nothing 
    I have no -10% . I spent gold coins for nothing :(((
  • fehlein (DE1)fehlein (DE1) DE1 Posts: 908
    the same problem with my water tower....no reduction
    I need 10  feed

Re-log doesn't help
  • Пухарашка (RU1)Пухарашка (RU1) RU1 Posts: 409
    edited 27.08.2016
    Привет:)
    У меня водонапорная башня один день поработала и всё. Уменьшения количества Нет ни кормов, ни удобрений:(

Translation:
    Hi:)
    I have a water tower one day worked and everything. No decrease in the amount of any feed or fertilizer :(
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • schutzteufelin (DE1)schutzteufelin (DE1) DE1 Posts: 742
    edited 27.08.2016
    hello,
    the water tower on level 1 are only incidentally 10% less when lining u fertilizer.
    edit:

possibly also weaves the advertisement, after a reboot of the game it appears correctly for a while.

• hello,
    the water tower on level 1 are only incidentally 10% less when lining u fertilizer.
    possibly also weaves the advertisement, after a reboot of the game it appears correctly for a while.
    It starts again wrong be expected after short time. 10 Feed u. Fertilizer instead of 9, when the cherry 30, not 27.

• Ok, I don't like repeating myself BUT:

Yes, it does require 10 feed and really takes 10. But after reloading the page you get the 1 item back. Which in the end reduces the amount of feed/fertilizer by 10 % but obviously is a bug :)

• i build water tower lvl.2 but counts of feed and fertilizers not decreasing

same as work shop

and 

my mine is lvl. 2 but i m not receiving 1 free gold mining licence from farm menu
    task

• Level 2 water tower still wanting 9 fertiliser on apples rather than 8 also
    after logging out and logging back in again, it now wants 10!
  • debbie54 (US1)debbie54 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Same issue with tower.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I have just bought the water tower & am now regretting it as it doesn't reduce the number of feed at all.
     I have refreshed the page but still the same problem.

Normal chicken feed = 10
    chicken feed + water tower level 1 = 10 instead of the 9 it should be.

There is a major obvious bug happening with the water tower.
  • Ok, I don't like repeating myself BUT:

Yes, it does require 10 feed and really takes 10. But after reloading the page you get the 1 item back. Which in the end reduces the amount of feed/fertilizer by 10 % but obviously is a bug :)

no the amount of feed/fertilizer r not reducing and work shop also not reduces the amt. of crops , leaves and dung for processing buildings

and whats about gold mine bug it is not giving my free GML
  • しゃーぶ (JP1)しゃーぶ (JP1) Posts: 100
    edited 28.08.2016
    建設した日には機能していた給水塔ですが、現在は通常の量が確保されていなければ使用できません。
    使用後にログインしなおしたり、ほかのファーム根移動すると多くとりすぎた分を返してもらえています。
    残りの量がぎりぎりの場合、赤字で表示されてしまい使用できない状態です。早急に対応をお願いします。

Google translation:
    It is a water tower that on the day of construction had to function, but can not be used unless the current normal amount is secured.
    Or re-log in after use, you have me return the amount that was too much to take much as other farm roots movement.
    If the rest of the amount is barely, it is a state that can not be used will be displayed in red. Thank you immediate attention.

(black-.-angel)
  • The water tower in my main farm is not working: the amount of feeds and fertilizers required by stables and orchards is the same of before I installed it.
  • Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    The water tower does not reduce the required feed for the stables by 10%.  I haven't yet tried it on orchards.  Since this decoration costs 1300 gold, it is important to me.  Also it affects my gameplay strategy if it does not work as advertised.
  • I have level 2 water tower in main farm. But I need 10 units of feed or fertilizer whereas it should have been 8 units. When the tower was level 1, I was needing 9 units but after second upgrade, the need per feeding has gone back to 10 instead of 8.
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    1. Built the Water Tower, do not get a 10% discount of items needed to produce.
    2. Water Tower is showing in the decoration tower as a decorative Windmill. (i haven't built a windmill)
  • 1. Built the Water Tower, do not get a 10% discount of items needed to produce.
    2. Water Tower is showing in the decoration tower as a decorative Windmill. (i haven't built a windmill)

1. As the whole discussion above, it's just a graphic error, it gives you the 1 item back after reloading the page.

2. Didn't you guy a land where you haven't demolished the undergrowth yet? The windmill could be a hidden deco there ;)

• asyattambiewa (RU1)asyattambiewa (RU1) RU1 Posts: 22
    edited 29.08.2016
    Not working water tower
  • My water tower also isn't working.  Still reads the need for the amount without it
  • Veld (US1)Veld (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    My water tower doesn't appear to be working either, and refreshing does nothing to adjust the level of fertilizer or feed in my inventory.  It's working for the pigs, but not the cows, chickens, or orchards.
  • Thank you.  Glad to see the water tower is finally working.  And thank you for allowing us to test.

• CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod)CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 845
    edited 31.08.2016

EDIT: ISSUE REOPENED
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The Watertower is fixed except when it is upgrading wherupon it reverts to 10 feed!  doh
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Oepsy! That can't be good @Uncle John (GB1) ... Simply MUST be a bug!!  Image result for shaking finger smiley We wanna fine working tower!
Sign In to comment.