Home Archives Bugs

Water Tower & Workshop not giving discounts [REOPENED Aug 31st]

tototo (FR1)tototo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,757
edited 01.09.2016 in Bugs
BUG: after building a water tower, the required chicken feeds must be 9; they are  displayed as 10 and computed as 10 in stock.
However after disconnect/reconnect, there are 9 feed removed
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• tototo (FR1)tototo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,757
    @Keldeo (IN1)
    When i do F5 in firefox (refresh), I go to logon screen. This is the same as disconnect/reconnect sequence.
  • tototo (FR1)tototo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,757
    Hello Keldeo
    When I reconnect, I get back my stock, and it is well displayed when I start apple for instance. But the next time I the water tower, the required count is full (without 10%) and the stock is decresed by the full quantity.

• davide p (IT1)davide p (IT1) IT1 Posts: 769
    edited 19.08.2016

ciao volevo costruire la torre idrica avendo lo spazio e l'oro ma mi dice la scritta editor è nella posizione sbagliata.buon pomeriggio 

per costruire la torre idrica ho insistito con un'albero decorativo che alla fine sono riuscita a posizionare,poi ho tolto l'albero e sono riuscita  a costruire la torre idrica

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    ciao volevo costruire la torre idrica avendo lo spazio e l'oro ma mi dice la scritta editor è nella posizione sbagliata.buon pomeriggio 
    per costruire la torre idrica ho insistito con un'albero decorativo che alla fine sono riuscita a posizionare,poi ho tolto l'albero e sono riuscita  a costruire la torre idrica
    hello I wanted to build the water tower having the space and the gold it says the editor is written in the position sbagliata.buon afternoon

to build the water tower I insisted with a decorative tree that eventually I was able to place, then I removed the tree and I was able to build water tower

problema risolto. problem solved

• I put a water tower (at -10%) on my farm, but for needing pigs, cows, chikens it is still needed 10 instead of 9 with a water tower.
    It is the same for apples and cherries trees, still 10 instead of 9
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    My water tower on main farm worked earlier, but after the massive events came and short production time came, it stopped working.
    Now im back to feed 10 instead of 9
  • having similar problem with the tower as well
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I have a watertower lvl1 but the chickens are still using 10 feed and it actually says "10 feed" not 9 on the stripe when I click o feed
  • same thing for me!

but i am sure it has been working in the past hours!
  • Water-tower has any function- build it and no food reduction for chickens
  • edited 19.08.2016
    BUG: after building a water tower, the required chicken feeds must be 9; they are  displayed as 10 and computed as 10 in stock.
    However after disconnect/reconnect, there are 9 feed removed
    I got the same pb with water tower ! BUT

You 're lucky, because after disconnect/reconnect the required chicken feeds (and it  is the same problem with pig, cow, apple and cherry tree) is still 10 instead of 9 !!

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    My water tower is not giving the 10% reduction. :(
  • i have leveled my water tower to 30  fed chickens and it is still charging ten feed
  • anyone haveing problems with there water tower not working
    thanks
    bestmike4
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    It doesn't appear to be applying the reduction of feed/fertilizer.
  • smokingyo (FR1)smokingyo (FR1) Posts: 559
    edited 19.08.2016
     it still broken. Refreshing doesn't work. Get the cache of my navigator empty doesn't work either (firefox)
  • Reloading the page fixes the bug for a single time, but after feeding again, the bug will be back!

Same problem here , a little too laborious to log out before each time to feed or fertilizer ;(
  • same here

• Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 20.08.2016
    I have a Level 1 Water tower, but the Chicken coop still asks for 10 chicken feed, and reduces the stock level of chicken feed by 10. The quantity required and used should now be 9.

It also doesn't work for the pigsty, the cowshed, or the orchards.

Edit: The Water tower is working correctly on the server, but not on the client. If I log out then log back in, the feed levels are now correct.
    Post edited by Bufo (AU1) on
  • Water tower does not reduce feed/fertilizer on some buildings.  Chicken coops still need 10 feed instead of 9.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    water tower seems to work irregular and display for next feeding (for example) chicken isn't correct: 10
    and 10 feed disapeared in the feed-display

but relogg helps and the display show that there only 9 feed remove, the exact worth for the tower
  • My water tower does not work too
  • funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
    same thing for me!

but i am sure it has been working in the past hours!
    idem
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    edited 20.08.2016

On the Main Farm, the water tower does work to reduce the amount of feed and fertilizer used, but the totals in Farm Supplies remain incorrect until after you log out and back in again.

Also, the stables (and orchards, I'm sure) still require 10 feed on hand to restart, even though 9 feed is all they actually use.

• At least from what I've noticed on my farm. Yes, it does require 10 feed (even though the ring menu says 9) and really takes 10. The weird thing is that after reloading the page you get the 1 item back. Which in the end reduces the amount of feed/fertilizer by 10 % but obviously is a bug :) A sad situation is when you have only 9 feed but you can't use it :D
  • It doesn't work for me and 2 of my other co-op members either. No matter of how many times we logged out and back in. It worked once when it was built and never again after that.
  • Delcie (US1)Delcie (US1) Posts: 109
    edited 20.08.2016
    Nor mine
    level 1
  • edited 28.11.2016

Post edited by Ruchi Sharma 86 (IN1) on
  • edited 21.08.2016
    I bought the water tower for my farm, and it still costs me 10 feed, instead of 9

Sorry if this is mentioned anywhere else, the search function brings up many results, some from years ago.

edit: post moved (black-.-angel)
  • Risoto (FR1)Risoto (FR1) Posts: 10
    edited 21.08.2016
    Hi !

I built the water tower but I don't have fertilizer & foods reductions.

edit: post moved (black-.-angel)
Sign In to comment.