Home Archives Bugs

Organic Market - Customers Not Completing Orders & Other Issues

JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
edited 09.09.2016 in Bugs
A lot of the customers are running away with my goods and not paying for them :(
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    edited 18.08.2016
    italy inform you that the woman vendor at the market
    He does not accredidato eggs, regularly paid.

excuse me for not speaking perfect English

edit: threads merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • The farmer market guy that has his hand up is in two places - one in his normal place and one across from drive of the library (I would post a screen shot but am not able to upload for some reason)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    That's happened to me twice already. I'm just a noob & can't afford to give things away. :(
  • hamsterine (INT1)hamsterine (INT1) INT1 Posts: 16
    edited 17.08.2016
    there are no drobs of objects and the costumer doesnt give some Money for products

customer works now
  • Thanks for posting this, will keep an eye on that area and stay away from them. The same 2 with the same request have been on my farm for about an hour now.
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 18.08.2016
    Happened to me too .. and I confirmed it by checking how much of hte product I have, then I clicked on the customer and my product decreased but my money did not increase.  It happens with some of the customers and not all of them.

It also happened to me and another co-op member that some customers did Not take the product nor pay.  The amount of the product was the same before and after clicking on the customer.  And the customer left after clicking on them.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    I left the farm with the exit button.
    I came back and took the goods from passing regularly paid.
    Perhaps it seems everything is in order now.

we hope
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 18.08.2016
    Some pay and some do not. :(

Also, some customers I click on do not take any product and of course do not pay...

Seems to be various issues with the customers.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• Same here!  Most of them have been paying but now they are starting to have sticky fingers and stealing my stuff! 
  • Hiya. :)

I just read on another thread that the actual dollar amount does not change in real time. Have you tried refreshing the game after your customers have run off with your goods? I've not had problems with stealing customers, but was told I didn't have enouogh dollars to build something (which, according to my dollar indicator, wasn't true) - after refreshing I found out that the game was right and was shown I had 8k dollars less than before refreshing.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Hiya. :)

I just read on another thread that the actual dollar amount does not change in real time. Have you tried refreshing the game after your customers have run off with your goods? I've not had problems with stealing customers, but was told I didn't have enouogh dollars to build something (which, according to my dollar indicator, wasn't true) - after refreshing I found out that the game was right and was shown I had 8k dollars less than before refreshing.
    have done nothing but refresh this game.... constantly. some of my customers give/take in real time. Will check next time I sell something
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Me and another player in our co-op are having issues with customers taking the goods and not paying for them.
    Sometimes, they pay, but most of the time not.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have had the same thing happen. Click on a walk up sell the product to them and get nothing :(
  • Person at market is walking in one spot like they are stuck. They can not get to market to show me what they want to buy.
  • Just had farmers market not give correct amount of money - first time having this issue - prior to first update had them not give any money - now had one give less than what was displayed prior to accepting their offer
  • pequelerena (ES1)pequelerena (ES1) ES1 Posts: 330
    edited 21.08.2016
    Hola, los vecino que aparecen pidiendo mercancias no me dan dinero por las mismas

Google Translate:
    Hello, the neighbor who appear asking goods do not give me money for the same

Added Translation | Cuddly
  • ..that BoneyM with afro just took my apples and marched off!!...so wanna smack her a good one  :/
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Now most of my walk up customers are paying for their goods.
  • edited 22.08.2016
    Tem um cliente do meu mercado que não sai do lugar, ele fica lá parado, as vezes quer comprar algo, vendo, mas ele nã vai embora

Google translation:
    It has a client in my market that goes nowhere, he is standing there, sometimes want to buy something, see, but he Will not go away

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    It is same here but it is almost every other is stealing my products. ugh

• ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    hi all, 

just to let you know i had the organic market man appear twice. once where he normally stands and then just further down.

i just refreshed and he went away.

thought if anyone else saw that?

• lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    hi, in my farm, he appears suddenly when i reach a new level, but he don't moves like yours: do you have some neighbors ?
  • mine is always there but doesn't ever do anything other than once selling me some compost, 3 of every 4 walk on shoppers don't pay for what they get, or the game doesn't show the cash on the ground for me to get. and the farmers market where i go to fill orders is not there. its really fun now that my cash flow has completely dried up and almost all my current missions involve up-grading my farm buildings at a time when i can't seem to make money. and as other people have commented the game freezes when i try and water my combines group tree's for the tree watering mission. I'm currently trying to get back to my main farm so i can again have fun, but i can seem to find the server selection option.....   well wish me luck.
  • they don't take anything, when i click on them, they just leave without echanging anything.
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    since the beginning, i've had several neighbours (about 6 or 7) and no problems with them
  • Monica-63 (IT1)Monica-63 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 216
    edited 21.08.2016
    gli omini del mercato  non rilasciano le ricompense

Google Translate:
    the men do not release the rewards market

• it was ok yesterday, but not anymore as far as i am concerned

• Patrick65 (FR1)Patrick65 (FR1) Posts: 128
    edited 21.08.2016
    Bonjour

Pareil pour moi, pour certains... pas tous

Google Translate:
    Hello

Same here, for some ... not all

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    If we get more than one neighbor arriving at once, only the first takes the goods and pays and smiles, the second one walks away empty handed 
Sign In to comment.