Home Archives Bugs

Unable to sell / donate/ add to contract, the full amount of an item in storage

katounette831 (FR1)katounette831 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 694
edited 24.08.2016 in Bugs
one of the tasks request to sell 250 apples but can not choose the amount I click on this sale sold all my stock by only 1 against Apple sold accounted
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    edited 18.08.2016
    In the mission, quarterly results, selling apples will not let me sell

let me not sell pigs to neighboring farmers

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 20.08.2016
    Unable to sell aplles manually as quest "Quarterly figures" asking me to do..the sound is there, but nothing happens.
  • I could not sell my apples automatically, but I could sell them through the farm products tab.
  • Poppy Cheeks (US1)Poppy Cheeks (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 20.08.2016
  • mustermann (DE1)mustermann (DE1) DE1 Posts: 169
    edited 19.08.2016

In the Hawaii Event one quest is: donate milk.

When you click on the button maximum quantity then an error sign appears.

When you move the slide control e.g. to half or more, then it works

Here is the error code:

Es sind nicht genug Waren vorhanden.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBQuestDonateItemResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1471633816
    Zone: 99
    PID:783

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I had the same happen to me with apples.  I had to donate half at a time, but when it got to the last 4 apples it said 'not enough product' even though i had just harvested a full orchard.
    edited 23.08.2016
    not let me give apples gives me an error

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
  • Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    it happen to me too ,  but instead of give the complete amount that I have in my barn in one time, I 've donated it in 2 time
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @Keldeo (IN1), i had the same problem and had to donate small amounts at a time. When I got to the last 4 apples needed it wouldnt accept them and I had to wait to harvest before i could complete the task.  I have cleared my cache 4 times already today but the problems are still mounting up. 
  • @katounette831 (FR1)

Are you using fullscreen mode?  You will not be able to type while in fullscreen, but you should still be able to use the + / - arrows to change the amount.
  • Trying to donate apples for the camping event.  I had 14 apples in stock according to the farm maintenance panel and tried to donate all 14.  Got error message

There aren't enough items available

command: PBQuestDonateItemResponse

Error code: 5

Timestamp: 1471695992

Zone:99

PID: 13079

I was able to donate just 1 apple without error appearing.
  • MomoFIfi (SK1)MomoFIfi (SK1) Posts: 1
    edited 20.08.2016
    I have a problem in game with market´s place. I can not add lower than full number of pieces of an order.  For example if i want add 300 pigs in the 408 of an order, this is what i get :
    Nedostatočné množstvo položiek.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBMainmarketDonateResponse
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1471706719
    PID:16101

Sorry, I restarted the game and now it is working. Problem was that real number of pigs was lower, market showed and allowed me to add more than I had.
  • @katounette831 (FR1)

Are you using fullscreen mode?  You will not be able to type while in fullscreen, but you should still be able to use the + / - arrows to change the amount.

I do not use the full screen mode, but after disconnecting and reconnecting I could sell my apples at once thank you for the answer

• Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    whenever I try to sell eggs because I have too many it just sits there, unless I log out and back in.
  • I've had this problem too, and a teammate had the same happen with corn.  Logging out and in solves it every time.  
  • I'm sad, all these things happening and I still can't even collect corn and eggs. I opened a problem ticket (8/18)and got not response yet. Sure wish I could play with everybody else.

I'm very disappointed in the new "test server". Can't collect, can't build, new farm is stuck and I'm sad.
  • Whenever I try to sell All of my apples it won't sell any, but it will let me sell some if I leave 25 in the barn.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    I am having the same problem, an error screen pops up on mine telling me I don't have enough to sell.  I'll get the actual verbage the next time it comes up and edit this post.
  • I'm sad, all these things happening and I still can't even collect corn and eggs. I opened a problem ticket (8/18)and got not response yet. Sure wish I could play with everybody else.

I'm very disappointed in the new "test server". Can't collect, can't build, new farm is stuck and I'm sad.

I keep running into the same problem. I have noticed that it only seems to happen when my barns are full (or close to it), so I empty out the product I am trying to harvest and all goes back to working fine.

I have noticed that on some of the donation events, that when I try to donate everything I have in stock I get that red  error notice.

Most everything seems to be working fine, I really like the new layouts (but that could be just the new change of scenery after 3 years). 

• peanutt (US1)peanutt (US1) Posts: 24
    edited 23.08.2016
    Thanks Aunty Mame.  I was able to set up, plant corn and harvest it once, mill corn and feed chickens. Then nothing else.... One day play was all I got. Now when I click on stuff it re sets back to ready to collect. So nothing is happening/changing. I like the game so I'm sad that I'm excluded from the test but I'll get over it..
    I appreciate your answer. Oh yeah, no free gifts either. I love free stuff.
  • Risoto (FR1)Risoto (FR1) Posts: 10
    edited 24.08.2016
    Hi ! 

One of my coop's member can't complete one of its contracts (flower + apple). It's says she doesn't have enough products.

She also can't come here, she hasn't access to the forum by the normal button, in the up, at right. 

Thank's !
  • Hi ! 

One of my coop's member can't complete one of its contracts (flower + apple). It's says she doesn't have enough products.

She also can't come here, she hasn't access to the forum by the normal button, in the up, at right. 

Thank's !
    @Risoto (FR1)  The contracts won't let you give all of the item that you have in storage, you can add a bit at a time, but when you get to about the last 10 it gives an error.... When you have more in storage, then it lets you add the rest.

If she can sign in on the FR forum, you can give her a link to this forum & she should still be signed in here also. The forum button on test server farm is not working for lots of people.
  • I have the same issue with filling contracts int he market. If I try to put in everything I have in storage I get the following error:
    There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBMainmarketDonateResponse
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1472063488
    PID:4014

I tried again putting in all but 6 (pigs in this case) and it still gave me the error. I tried again keeping 10 back, and that time it worked.

• dawnsky (US1)dawnsky (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    edited 26.08.2016
    I have been on the Test Farm since beginning.  It seems to me that everything moves too slowly & we are still on double time.  Too long to update and upgrade.  Gourmet Farm appeared to quickly.  It would keep members interested if things were a bit more perky!  :s

I do not buy gold to update farm stuff so I guess that to move along at a better pace the Test Farm wants me to buy gold.  Is this just a new way Big Farm can make more money?   If so you will turn a lot of people off!  Too bad if greed if getting in the way, don't you think?  Huh?  :/ 

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638

Tried to add pigs in market. It says i don't have enough items.... Hmm,  i do have pigs in storage
    Clearing everything didn't help
    123.jpg 79.4K
  • @Dara (SKN1) This appears to happen when you try to donate/sell the total amount that you have in storage. When you have several more pigs than you need, it should work.
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    edited 28.08.2016
    I was just in an egg mission, I had filled my storage up and was trying to harvest. I went to sell all the eggs I had in storage, I did not get any kind of error message, but It will only let me sell enough to do the harvest, not let me sell them all. I tried a couple of times; then I just typed in to sell 500 and it let me do that. But it would not let me sell all 900 of them.

When trying to transfer apples, and cherries to the bakery, I get the error that I detail and then the counter is set to cero.Al apples close and reopen the counter product has been recovered, but has not made the transfer to the bakery.

Sign In to comment.