Home Archives

cannot directly upload images to testboard forum

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
edited 17.08.2016 in Archives
It would make the bug reports much faster, easier and smoother, if you could PLEEAAASE switch this (on all testboard threads):

into this "normal version"  (ignore the german bits, I stopped questioning its random appearance)

asap, please pretty please, because at the moment one can only post via image url in the testboard threads, it's a big hussle to do all that copy-pasting  :s

Comments

• @Michiru (GB1)   what is the work around that you are able to post?   what are you copying and pasting?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 18.08.2016
    Right now it looks like you have to post the image to a hosting service like Imgur first, then paste in the URL.. 

Oddly though, if you EDIT the message and click on the insert image button, THEN it shows you the "Select File" button that will let you pick and attach an image from your local Hard Drive. It doesn't seem to work, though - it lets you pick the file, but it won't display the image in the message. 

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    @Michiru (GB1)   what is the work around that you are able to post?   what are you copying and pasting?
    @Gloppity (US1) I upload the picture into another random thread of the main forum, then copy-paste the picture-address into here the testboard's thread URL thingy. 
    Imgur takes more time for me than doing this roundabout way.
  • Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
    edited 18.08.2016
    ooohhh brilliant!!! @Michiru (GB1)

@Southern (US1)   ah - glad to see that is now working as I had been trying to edit to see if that would help - glad they at least have that now !! :):)

well still a problem @Southern (US1)  looks like the edit trick ONLY works in comments - not if you posted an original thread :D  Oh well maybe I can go through my comments  LOL

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Closing as resolved

photo Thread Closedpng_zpsbcnb7e6dgif
This discussion has been closed.