Home Archives

Padlock icon appearing next to "Harvest ready" display when using humus [FIXED]

Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
edited 01.09.2016 in Archives
Not sure how to classify this but when I humus a field this graphic pops up over by the farmers market area

AND I can't attach an image by uploading it to this message :) It will only allow me to attach an image url

Edited title | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    HA! Finally managed to catch that! Noticed it a few times now, this weird wanky lock sign pops up randomly, usually right side of the screen, and disappears again after a few seconds. Not quite sure what causes it, ive seen it on main and also on gourmet farm when i had a peak at the latter.

• HA! Finally managed to catch that! Noticed it a few times now, this weird wanky lock sign pops up randomly, usually right side of the screen, and disappears again after a few seconds. Not quite sure what causes it, ive seen it on main and also on gourmet farm when i had a peak at the latter.

Yes I keep getting this also - its happens after I humus a field
  • Has Polad (TR1)Has Polad (TR1) TR1 Posts: 18
    edited 22.08.2016

su resime bakin kilit resimi nedir

Google translation:
    What is the maintenance of key water picture picture

(black-.-angel)
    + edit: title edited
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • HA! Finally managed to catch that! Noticed it a few times now, this weird wanky lock sign pops up randomly, usually right side of the screen, and disappears again after a few seconds. Not quite sure what causes it, ive seen it on main and also on gourmet farm when i had a peak at the latter.

I noticed this when I was in the village just roaming around and accidentally clicked it and went to some island.

Not sure if that cost me gold to unlock as I wasn't paying attention.
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    HA! Finally managed to catch that! Noticed it a few times now, this weird wanky lock sign pops up randomly, usually right side of the screen, and disappears again after a few seconds. Not quite sure what causes it, ive seen it on main and also on gourmet farm when i had a peak at the latter.

I also noticed this unlock symbol,it started popping up when the side quests were highlighted they had been completed. After just logging back online I was directed straight to the new horse ranch where a shopping basket with a tick through it (also on its side) flashed in the same farm position.
  • Hiya. :)

The open lock means we have unlocked a new feature. If you click on the world map (just above the "harvest ready" indicators on the right hand side of the screen) you will see where the lock is. Chances are that it's either the mine which now is on the ranch - as EllaC pointed out - or perhaps the decoration tower.

Clicking on the padlock will not cost anything. :) I'm not sure if the icon is tired..... on the regular servers, it indicates new unlocked decorations in the tower but there, the arrow is pointing downwards. Noddy.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    It's the Padlock symbol and for me it appears near the 'Next Harvest' display when I use humus on a field.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I figured out what the padlock icon next to the world map button (above the next harvest menu) is for. It pops up when you have unlocked something somewhere. I noticed it pointing towards the world map button so I went to the world map & had an padlock icon over the horse ranch. I clicked on the horse ranch & had a new task for the mine. 

The next time you see it pop up go to the world map to see what you have unlocked. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 18.08.2016
    I have a padlock over a horseranch farm evethough there is nothing to unlock there yet. It maybe due to the mine: I unlocked it, but did not start mining yet.

Edit: Starting mine did not change things. Thanks @Gloppity (US1)
    Post edited by aaabbb1 (INT1) on
  • While using fertilizer on a field, on the right side over the sea appears an arrow, as  it is shown, when you get a new decoration for the collection. If I trie to click, it disappaers - so it doesn´t have any function
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Answer ✓
    Same here.  Put humus on a field, a yellow "arrow" with an unlock graphic appears on the right side of the farm.  Apparently it does nothing and simply disappears when you click it.
  • Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
    edited 23.08.2016
    @aaabbb1 (INT1)   Same here - but I did start my mine and still have the unlock graphic

Keep getting a yellow sticky note type graphic when first logging on - happened prior to update and continues to happen 

It is on the main farm page over by farmers market when I click on my farm from the log in map page and lasts for about 1 sec

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

• Hello , when I use fertilizer on my fields , an icon appears : an open padlock . I do not know what it is . Best regards !
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    hi, same here, and it appears several times without any conclusion 
    Does any player already managed to open it and if yes, for which result please ?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    After logging out & back in the padlock appeared over the horse ranch again & I'm still getting the pop up padlock next to the world map button.
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665

perchè quando si concimano i campi appare il lucchetto?

because when fertilized fields appears the lock?

• Adding to that:
    Fertilizing fields always seemed to refresh the harvest timer on the right side, even on the live server.
    Now on the test server, the harvest timer also seems to show that the farm is unlocked for you, which is what that sideways open padlock seems to indicate - and it does that every time it's being refreshed, e.g. when you fertilize a field.
  • occhioditigre (IT1)occhioditigre (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,175
    This is the padlock that appears when you fertilized fields.

Questo è il lucchetto che appare quando si usa l'humus sui campi.
  • SerRenato (IT1)SerRenato (IT1) IT1 Posts: 110
    Il lucchetto appare per pochi istanti anche al primo caricamento della fattoria principale

The padlock appears briefly also the first loading of the main farm
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The pad lock is letting you know that some thing is ready or has opened
  • edited 23.08.2016
    Каждый раз, когда удобряю перегноем поле, в правом верхнем углу, на море, появляется открытый замок.
    Абсолютно непонятно, что это за сигналы)))))

Google translation:
    Whenever fertilize humus field in the upper right corner of the sea, there is the open lock.
    It is absolutely unclear what kind of signals)))))

(black-.-angel)
  • Sergiono (RU1)Sergiono (RU1) Posts: 2
    edited 23.08.2016

глюки браузера

Google translation:

browser bugs

(black-.-angel)

• edited 23.08.2016
    не у меня одной, у всех браузер?

Google translation:
    I have not one, all the browser?

(black-.-angel)
  • Maithra (US1)Maithra (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    The little golden lock generally seen with the lock handle up briefly appears on the left side of screen in a sleeping position after logging into the farm. I noticed it after logging on many times. Sometimes, it appears in the same position during gameplay as well.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It is telling you some thing is happening or has happened on one of your farms  ;)
  • Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    hi all
    everytime I put humus on my field or garden a padlock appear for few seconds 

what it means ?
  • When I put humus on a field an open padlock appears furtively  on the right of the screen.
    Not sure this is intentional.
    (If it is intentional, what's the meaning of this padlock ? I don't know.)

Best regards.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Yes, I also noticed this every time I use humus
  • This happens to me constantly.
  • I've got this to !
This discussion has been closed.