Home Archives Bugs

Unable to Build/Place/Move/Assign or Buildings Moving Themselves - ANYONE STILL GETTING THIS??

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
edited 10.11.2016 in Bugs
Got my first error message, though im pretty sure it only happened because I double-clicked instead of single-clicked when asigning workers..

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• When you reach the level 7 and try to demolish crop field the game hold
    When you reach the level 8 and build the third house, the game hold again
    Regards

• edited 22.08.2016
    Не устанавливается яблоневый сад.  Пишет в желтом окне- данная функция невозможна.

Уточнила.
    дословно написано - редактор находится в неподходящем положении.

Google translation:
    Do not set the apple orchard. He writes in a yellow okne- this function is not possible.
    Clarify.literally written - the editor is in the wrong position.

(black-.-angel)

edit: posts merged, title edited (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • edited 22.08.2016
    Google translation
    When you Utsuriosame the building, because she can move that it is a state in which there is a cursor forever, it is the installation is hard.
    ==================Original======================================================
    Google翻訳
    建物を移納するとき、カーソルがあってる状態だと永久に移動できてしまうため、設置がしにくいです。

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
  • When I wanna put down the dog it says this and wont let me ( Iven if i have the money and the space) PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 17.08.2016
    Tried to place the vegetable patch as shown in the picture below, when buying it from the build menu, where it clearly fits & as soon as I click to drop it I get the error message shown.

It does however let me build it in the middle of that big empty space & then move it to the position I was trying to place it in that got the error. Tried several times & it refused to let me build it there every time.
  • This message appears to me when I try to build a house!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    When I wanna put down the dog it says this and wont let me ( Iven if i have the money and the space) PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

You need to be a certain player level to build the dog ;)
  • edited 21.08.2016
    улучшила на основной ферме дом фермера задание "уютный дом" готово, из меню не уходит, очки опыта не добавляются

Google Translate:
    improved in the main house farm farmer job "comfortable home" is ready, the menu does not go away, experience points are not added

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    edited 24.08.2016
    I managed to rotate the main house and put the mill elsewhere. But the small house gives me some trouble--when I grab it, it won't go where it should. After several attempts it suddenly dropped where it should. Then I switched farms, returned and the house was in a different position. Now it doesn't seem to want to be put elsewhere--stubborn little bugger ;-)))

Addendum--I double clicked so that the move cursor would let go of the house. It worked. But not on the second and third try. Hm... I guess it's the move cursor.

edit:. posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • Tehmina (IN1)Tehmina (IN1) Posts: 33
    edited 18.08.2016
    I built a silo and its construction time is over, its stopped on 00:00:00 and its still showing in construction panel
    i cant assign workers to it 
    its completely hanged

my farm is hanged
    its not working properly

cant collect harvest
    the building have stopped after completing its construction time
    cant join a coop
    unable to search a coop 
    its all hanged 
    @CM Latten @CM Popeye @CM Nafaru

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• edited 22.08.2016
    Сад сегодня установился

Google translation:
    The garden was established today

(black-.-angel)
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Please try clearing the cache from your browser, and then logging back into the game. This usually clears up issue like this. If this does not work, please let me know.

-Popeye
  • francis1002 (NL1)francis1002 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 16
    edited 18.08.2016
    I try to build a pigsty, I positioned when  got the green outer line but get error:

"editor wrong position,
    Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorBuyResponse
    ErrorCode: 13
    Timestamp: 1471527769
    Zone: 99
    PID:10482 "

I've tried this a dozen times and still I'm not able to build pigsty, I also got the error when trying to move other building but was able after a couple of times

I had emptied the chache but the problem remained.
    Then I buyed a new piece of land and placed it there, this worked, then I could moved it to the first intended place

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 18.08.2016
    Same here. Cannot build anything. Same error code.....

The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1471535410
    PID:1634 

I fooled around and found that by storing all my decos, I was finally able to build again. Whew! :#

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• I get error code 13
    The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1471539786
    PID:2715

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    try to exit the game and re-enter.
  • Delcie (US1)Delcie (US1) Posts: 109
    edited 18.08.2016
    try to exit the game and re-enter.
    didn't work, and my buildings reverted to former positions from earlier today

ok , i put my main farmhouse back in the original position and now i can build the orchard.. Trying to move the buildings and fields seems a little buggy.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • when I give buildings an other place at the farm to make room for cowshed, I cannot build the cowshed. I see this:

when I refresh the page after this, all buildings are back on the farm on the place they had before I moved them. ...
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Be sure to save after moving then refresh and try again
  • rubydolly (FR1)rubydolly (FR1) Posts: 33
    edited 24.08.2016
    quand je change  de fenêtre et que je reviens sur le jeu  et bien mon moulin paritaire de fleurs etc... change de place cela est très ennuyeux car a chaque fois je dois remettre tous en ordre 

Translation:
    when I change window and I return to the game and although my Joint mill flowers etc. . . changes place this is very annoying because every time I have to put all in order
  • karmit (US1)karmit (US1) US1 Posts: 65
    I can't move decorations, buildings, fields around while something else is being built during the same time.
  • nini41360 (FR1)nini41360 (FR1) Posts: 6
    edited 22.08.2016
    Lorsque j'essaie de mettre une étable dans ma ferme, un message d'erreur apparait ("position de l'éditeur incorrect") alors que j'ai de la place. Dc impossible pour moi de mettre une étable

Google translation:
    When I try to put a shed on my farm, an error message appears ("incorrect position of the editor") while I'm up. Dc impossible for me to put a barn

(black-.-angel)

edit: title edited
  • nini41360 (FR1)nini41360 (FR1) Posts: 6
    edited 24.08.2016
    j'ai le meme pb. Je change de place mes différents éléments et quand je reffraichis ils se remettent à leur place initiale. Dc je ne peux installer de nouvelles choses car, d'après lui, il pense qu'il y a qqch à la place.

Translation:
    I have the same problem. I change up my different elements and when I reffraichis they go back to their original place. Dc I can install new things because, according to him, he thinks that there is sth instead.
  • billykid (FR1)billykid (FR1) FR1 Posts: 775
    edited 22.08.2016
    as tu essayer de la faire pivoter pour la mettre en place

Google translation:
    have you tried to rotate into place

(black-.-angel)

• --L--U--Z-- (ES1)--L--U--Z-- (ES1) ES1 Posts: 115
    Hi good afternoon, I built cherry tree, but do not let me start using it. Workers do not accept, I hope it fixed please, thanks.
    Luz.
  • --L--U--Z-- (ES1)--L--U--Z-- (ES1) ES1 Posts: 115
    edited 23.08.2016
    hello good afternoon, to construct a building or upload level, is the standing building, do not let the workers get to keep moving forward

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I have the same problem error even with different Deco's - after moving buildings I can get one deco on the matt. then when or if I reload it has moved and causes other buildings to move only that has happened a couple of times
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 19.08.2016
    I have this problem too, and am now trying in vain to build a cowshed :(  I get the error message even though I demolished some land specifically for this purpose.

Edit - the cowshed finally allowed me to build it, but now have a problem adding workers.  I have 11 free workers and the cowshed needs 6, but keep getting the 'Attention limit exceeded' pop-up.  I have logged in and out and cleared cache but still getting the same message.  If anyone can help it would be appreciated as I need the milk for the events :)
    Post edited by bdreish (GB1) on
  • Same problem, i have the same error code, i can't build anything anymore.
    I try to restart the game several time bu it doesn't work 
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 19.08.2016
    I FINALLY managed to build a cowsed (had to buy new land in order for the game to accept it) only to get the error code of 'limit exceeded'.  I have more than enough workers (11 and only 6 needed for the cowshed) so have bought yet more land and building another cowshed to try again.  If it doesnt work I am stuck and wont be able to get any further with this test farm.  
Sign In to comment.