Home Archives

Unable to visit farms of other players, water trees [FIXED]

Comments

• Hi,
    When I try to enter to a farm of a cooperative member, my game freezes and I have to reload it. It's happening to me from the very beggining, but now it only happens for one of the memembers. 
    I've tryed to clean the cache but it didn't work. 
    I'm user Internet Explorer.
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    we are all still having that problem, its with 1 player or you cant got to any players farms, doesnt matter if they are a member of your coop or not.
  • amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
     In our co-op we discovered that if a member had not watered their own tree first, we could not get to their farm.  Once everyone watered their own tree,  we could go water their tree even if they went offline. 

• mustermann (DE1)mustermann (DE1) DE1 Posts: 169

I have also the Problem that i cannot water the trees.

But I have found out that it doesn't work when the Player is offline for a longer time (eg yellow Point). I tried in the morning to water the tree of a member with a yellow point and it did not work. In the meantime the player was online, then i tried again and i could water his tree.

• TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122

We are having problems with that as well. However, some of us can get to others farms if they are online. So try that and see if this theory holds true. Either way, it is a problem that needs to be fixed.It's hard to collect the items needed for the co-ops projects when you cannot water the trees to reap the rewards.

• UserLynn (US1)UserLynn (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    So for what ever reason I am unable to water other members trees or visit their farms. Apparently there are others in my test server coop that can't do this either so I am not the only one. When ever I try to do either of these my game freezes up and I have to reboot.

As for the horses, had a side bar that said train my horse in agility. I did clicked on the star things went ok. Then side bar said to train horse on something else thats when I noticed the star was still above my horse and my horse was still training. So can not do the horse stables.

These are the only things I have noticed with this test server so far.  :))
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I can not water co-op tress unless the other players are on the game at the same time as me  :(
  • I have noticed the same problem and i have figured out a way around it until they fix it. It it time consuming and annoying but...you can water your co op trees if you first log off..then clear your browser cache..then log back in and water a tree using the co op list. If you would like to water another tree..rinse and reapeat..log off , clear cache, log in , water tree...i am using chrome, hope they can fix this :(
  • It turns out to visit another farm unless the owner of the game
  • zuleika (IT1)zuleika (IT1) Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2016
    non posso annaffiare gli alberi dell alleanza.....come si fa?

Translation:
    I can not watering the trees of the alliance. . . . . how?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I have a member of our co-op who cannot water only water my tree. She tries when others are online and she still cannot get there. She said if she tries to go to them from the water can the arrow is just gray. We told her to try and get to it from the Co-op members page and she still cannot get to them and water. It is hard to collect some of the rewards for the co-op projects if we cannot collect from the trees. This has been going on for her since the test server started.
  • I can't visit one members farm to water tree, the other 2 work fine.
  • In coop of 3. I can water 1 tree (from either members menu), but cannot visit farm to water coop leaders tree regardless of which menu. Game hangs on the load screen. 

As a side note, the members list being a radial menu item from the tree in the main farm is better than having to go into the coop menu. Any chance of that coming back? 
  • My cooperative also has the problem of being able to water each others tree only when the person whos tree need to be watered is online.
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    When going to the co-op tree menu and attempting to go to other co-op members farms-The games crashes when clicking the grey watering can.
  • my game freezes on certain members in my coop when I try to water their tree have to do a restart to get back to main farm
  • Water Tree  an visit only when Person is online.
    That work.
    Why would you like to visit someone when they are not there? lol
    They can only offer cake and coffee when they are there.
  • Hey.
    Visit and watered the tree from neighbors only if their presence in the game. If a player in the game is not, for him there is no way to go, the game freezes and you need to restart it.
  • I was able to water all the trees yesterday whether the person was online or not. Today I am only person on line & can't water the trees of those offline of their game, game freezes up & have to refresh pg. Also put decoration from an event on farm & all that shows up are squares where the decoration is. So far today have been able to collect from everything. Before some things I couldn't collect from unless I refreshed the pg. That is all that I can think of for the morning so far. Anything els happens will let you know.  I like the way you have it set up otherwise.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 24.08.2016
    This is still an issue.  Sometimes I can get to 1 tree, but never 2 without the game freezing. Sometimes I still can't even water 1 tree.  This is random; sometimes it works when they are online, sometimes not.  Likewise, I have on occasion watered a tree for someone who was offline.
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Can't get to a players tree to water.  They aren't online right now but that wasn't an issue yesterday.
    They just came online and I was able to water the tree.
  • I have the same problem I can visit the first co-op member but on the members list you try to go to other member it'll freeze need to restart the page But you can choose different members farm and go there by choosing from the main panel from the co-op site
  • Same here.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Happens to me too, only if the member is offline, I am able to water trees if member is online and has watered their own.
  • I found that I could water trees of Deputies if they were not green, but never regular members.  Made everyone a Deputy and now everyone can be watered, green or not.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Why is this problem, already reported over a week ago, still not fixed? What use is there to reporting bugs, if nothing is done to fix them?
  • frogg23 (US1)frogg23 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I dont know if anyone else has had this issue, when I go to a few of my co-op members farms to water their trees the browser freezes up and I cant do anything, so I end up refreshing my browser and try again and I get the same result every time. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I dont know if anyone else has had this issue, when I go to a few of my co-op members farms to water their trees the browser freezes up and I cant do anything, so I end up refreshing my browser and try again and I get the same result every time. 
    This has been reported in another thread. You cannot visit players that are not online, the game will freeze. Hopefully they are working on fixing this.
  • i went through 9 pages of threads about watering trees could not go to coop members farm to water trees but know answer where do you find the answer. 
This discussion has been closed.