Home Archives

Unable to visit farms of other players, water trees [FIXED]

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I just finished the task of watering coop members trees had issue at first trying to go to the farms through the coop tree. So I decided to go through the members list which allowed me to go the farms. See if you can get there this way.

thank you ! It worked for me, first going to a farm using the member list, then moving to other farms clicking on orange water cans (coop list at the bottom of the page)
  • ProUser02 (FR1)ProUser02 (FR1) Posts: 1,066
    edited 21.08.2016
    oui, c'est le souci majeur de ce matin je trouve. perte de temps et moins de récoltes d'objet donc pas d'avancée pour la coop.

Google Translate:
    yes, that is the major concern of this morning I think. loss of time and less so no advanced subject of crops to the coop.

Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • I cannot visit some farms outside my coop,the play is blocked and I am obliged to reload
     but the problem is random, it works on some farms but not on others :)

• Queereve (DE1)Queereve (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,046
    do you have this problem:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/130608/cant-visit-fellow-co-op-members-farms-to-water-trees#latest

i go only to the member with green pocket, to water tress.

• mamouna21 (FR1)mamouna21 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 494
    edited 21.08.2016
    Bonjour

Lorsque l'on arrose l'arbre de coop d'un membre non connecté cela nous déconnecte systématiquement

Google Translate:
    Hello
    When you water the tree shot an unconnected member that we routinely disconnects

• andromq (FR1)andromq (FR1) FR1 Posts: 3
    edited 21.08.2016
    Même chose pour moi, mais seulement pour une ferme de la coop. J'ai pu arroser tous les autres arbres

Google Translate:
    Same for me, but only for a farm in the coop. I have water all the trees

• me 2
  • When I want to water the coop tree, there is a message that it is impossible to do, but I can do it

• --L--U--Z-- (ES1)--L--U--Z-- (ES1) ES1 Posts: 115
    edited 21.08.2016
    hola navarro, aqui estamos igual, tampoco podemos regarlos

Google Translate:
    Navarre hello, here we are the same, we can not water them

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I can visit 2 of 4 other farms in my coop, its the leader I am not able to visit, and a normal member.

I can visit the 2 other deputies farms
  • I cant do it either
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    The game crash when i go to other members farms to water trees, have to reload to get back to game...
  • I have the same problem. I tried visiting farms to water the coop trees either  the tree either from coop tree and members list, but in both cases game just freezes and needs to be reload. It seems to occur when visiting logout members, just like Alice_Telles said.
  • My game-screen just froze when I tried to visit a co-op farm *just* as the other player left the co-op. I suspect this will happen some more during the early testing period ...
  • Emma Ai (FR1)Emma Ai (FR1) Posts: 1,089
    Ici impossible d'arroser les arbres de la coop
    la cellule est grise sur tout les membres de la coop connecté ou non.

--- trad google

Here impossible to spray the trees of the coop the cell(unit) is grey on everything the members of the coop connected or not.

• Me too. i can't go farm to farm
  • Emma Ai (FR1)Emma Ai (FR1) Posts: 1,089
    edited 21.08.2016
    Le bug est revenu

Impossible d'arroser

Google Translate:
    The bug is back

Unable to water

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Same here: when I enter the members list (in a coop village) I can not visit the farms if the player is off line - game freezes. Nevetheless, I had no problem entering the farm of a "green dot" farmer. From there, I could visit other ("white dotted") farms without a problem.
  • Corayl (FR1)Corayl (FR1) Posts: 8
    edited 21.08.2016
    Même pb, impossible d'arroser un membre non connecté ... enfin, son arbre^^

Google Translate:
    Even bp impossible to irrigate an unconnected member ... well, his tree ^^

• edited 21.08.2016
    Ici impossible d'arroser les arbres de la coop
    la cellule est grise sur tout les membres de la coop connecté ou non.

--- trad google

Here impossible to spray the trees of the coop the cell(unit) is grey on everything the members of the coop connected or not.

J'ai le même constat que toi impossible d'arroser car la flèche est griser. Mais il faut que tu recommence en recliquant sur le joueur plusieurs fois et sa devrait marcher normalement.

Google Translate:
    I have the same realization that you can not watering because the arrow is intoxicated. But you have to start again by clicking again on the player several times and should work normally.

• Hello,

I'm french so my english is a little bit bad, so I text this message in french and in French

In french : Voilà, dans ma coopérative on arrive plus à arroser les arbres, l'écran de chargelmment reste bloqué et on est obligé de réactualiser pour accéder au jeu...

So in english : When I want to water the three in my coop, the screen of loading stay and i can't access to my friends farms... I must refresh the bigfarm site to re-access at the game... All my friends have this problem....

What is it ?
  • Enoco (FR1)Enoco (FR1) Posts: 4
    edited 21.08.2016
    idem le jeu plante et  si on veux passer par le cadre des visites

Google Translate:
    ditto the game crashes and if one wants to go through during visits

• Same happens when I trie to water the tree, but it happens only when watering  one special member. I can water the trees of the  4 other members.

If I trie to get on this farm, the game crashes, and i have to start again.

• Rita77 (BR1)Rita77 (BR1) BR1 Posts: 2,719
    Hello! :)

The same thing is happening to me.

I'm having trouble to water the trees.  My farm is always freezing.
  • We seem to have issues visiting the regular members who are currently offline. At least that's the only visible difference ...
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    Procedura per annaffiare l'albero dell'alleanza

1. Cliccare sulla i di informazioni. 

2. Cliccare sulla seconda scheda della finestra che si apre "Alleanza".

3. Cliccare sul nome di un giocatore per accedere alla sua fattoria e annaffiare l'albero

where it stops for watering ?? please.

• ESKUERNAGA (ES1)ESKUERNAGA (ES1) ES1 Posts: 492
    edited 21.08.2016
    Aquí va la detección de error y en Castellano de Cervantes (Como Don Quijote a luchar contra molinos)

En la Granja Tester.....cuando se Riega los arboles de los miembros de la COPE, sea al pasar Regadera una por una...traba el juego
    Lo mismo ocurre si VAMOS a una granja miembro...se traba y debemos reconectar

Google Translate:
    Here is the error detection and Castilian de Cervantes (Don Quixote As fight mills)

In the Farm Tester trees ..... when members of the COPE irrigated, either by passing one by one ... Watering lock the game
    The same is true if you go to a farm member ... we are locked and must reconnect

• FarmerVicky (ES1)FarmerVicky (ES1) ES1 Posts: 220
    You can not go to visit farms fellow coperativa from the people?
  • The same problem: cannot visit other co-op members farms if they are offline
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Every time I try to water the co-op trees the game crashes and I have to restart my computer  :(
This discussion has been closed.