Home Archives

Big Farm Test Forum - General Thread

Comments

• I am wondering the same thing what is a village dollar and how do u use it!? There isn't any options to buy thinks with them!  :)
  • jorge johnson b (HIS1)jorge johnson b (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 14
    edited 27.08.2016
    It would be nice if there was someone who could give a countdown so we can manage our excitement, thank you in advance :)
    como vuelvo a mi granja antigua ola grande que tengo primero

Google Translate:
    as I return to my old big wave farm that I have first

Posts Merged | Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 27.08.2016
    2 bugs on my test site farm. Started August 17 and continues today. 

PROBLEM 1: Can't log into test farm using Goggle Chrome. When I enter my password it says password is wrong.. I am able to use test farm when using Internet Explorer as both my login name and password is correctly recognized. This bug is minor inconvenience but still a bug that is problematic.

PROBLEM @: This one is MAJOR snafu. When I finished with a task (example: 'Upgrade your farm by purchasing land I do not get credit for purchase nor does it give me any new task to complete. Since I'm not gettin monies earned it's making it very hard to get my farm to grow.

Other then these 2 problems I really like the new design and overall I am pleased with the game's ease of use.

Annie
    I use Google Chrome and have only minor trouble logging into the Test server.
    Be sure your password save feature is turned off in windows
    clear your browser history
    go to the log in screen look at the bottom for the flag
    change to "Test Server US1"
    un check "Remember Me" feature
    enter your player name and password
    this should get you into the test server farm

I'm sure we will all find out as we are able to get our co ops up in levels.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    I use google chrome only trouble I have is with my dog house reverting back to normal and not staying rustic. It does this all the time

• karmit (US1)karmit (US1) US1 Posts: 65
    edited 21.08.2016
    I liked the way the background scenery looked, with a pond and buildings around the outside of the main farm and a cliff. Had a Deco Tower too, but scenery and tower disappeared.

I found the Deco Tower on the Gourmet Farm.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by Cassiopea82 on
  • CityGirl (US1)CityGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    My thought is it will be co-op dollars-as that is what the village would consist of is other members in a co-op....

Because of the word "Village" I was thinking along the same lines!

I am wondering the same thing what is a village dollar and how do u use it!? There isn't any options to buy thinks with them!  :)

I have no idea on how we would earn these dollars (although I think it would be somehow through or with the co-op) but I think there must be new items that will be introduced to the game that we can spend them on.. or at least I hope so!
  • Hello,
    I can not get to the farm of his companions
    Problem description:
    I've applied to the Community. I wanted to see the farm members. I entered the list of shareholders through a community icon. After clicking "visit the farm" it has proved loading. At this point, the game will freeze. I restarted the game but froze it in the same step again.
    The farm can not even get through the tree community. Here with me and the possibility of entering other holdings not displayed. It gives me just a list of members who have spilled my tree.

• First problem I have:
    Since yesterday evening I can't enter a friends farm to water his or her tree. When doing so, the farm starts loading and loading and loading. To continue my farm, I have to reload the game.

Second problem:
    The running time of the goldmine is shown by the picture of the horse. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Hello,
    I can not get to the farm of his companions
    Problem description:
    I've applied to the Community. I wanted to see the farm members. I entered the list of shareholders through a community icon. After clicking "visit the farm" it has proved loading. At this point, the game will freeze. I restarted the game but froze it in the same step again.
    The farm can not even get through the tree community. Here with me and the possibility of entering other holdings not displayed. It gives me just a list of members who have spilled my tree.

BUG: cannot visit other farms of coop.
    - goto coop chat
    - select a member
    - use green arrow on a not connected member
    - big farm hangs during message "loading game components"

- when I want to go on some farms outside my coop, system is blocked and I am obliged to reload bigfarm, but this bug is random, for some farms it works and for others it does not work

sdfafsd

Right now, you can only visit farms of people that are ONLINE. You can see if your Co-Op members are online if they have the green dot next to their name in the chat window.  If you want to visit someones farm that's NOT in your Co-Op, you have no way of knowing if they're online or not, so it's kinda hit-or-miss.. If you lock up when visiting their farm, you know they're not online at the moment. :)

Unknown if this is going to be a feature, or a bug. :wink:
  • tototo (FR1)tototo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,757
    BUG: boat remainding time
    The remainding time before the boat departure is a green mark instead of the time
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 19.08.2016
    @WascallyWabbit Sorry to bug you (pun intended :D), you must be swamped right now :s  But the the thread you closed is unfortunately not yet resolved,
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3144388#Comment_3144388
    the issue as described is still very much present. 

• MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    edited 19.08.2016
    The new building´s circular menu is not functional the option to move bulidings on top was way more practical.

Also the option to check how much feed and fertilizer while building is producing is no longer available, it was a useful feature.

Live server

Test server

• venere54 (INT1)venere54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    hello i want to point  out that it is impossible to water the trees because the screen goes all black - as regards  the animals do not appear the amount og feed the animals are being processed
    thank  :)

• hello i want to point  out that it is impossible to water the trees because the screen goes all black - as regards  the animals do not appear the amount og feed the animals are being processed
    thank  :)

Try to visit only farms whose owner is currently online (the green dot in the co-op chat window). There seems to be an issue with trying to visit farms of offline players.
  • Well, I get in to the portuguese test service and when i chose a cooperative, I saw international cooperatives, like german, english, arabic languages... It's difficult to join to that cooperatives because I don't know that languages... 
    But in global way, the test service it's better than the other, because it has more things to see, like the map, the background of horses, etc.. :)  

• I got to level 16, but if I didn't know I could use the boat, I wouldn't know... I mean, I had to enter the flower farm to see the task...
  • I'm really liking the new layout here. 

The only bug, thus far, I have seen is the Co-op issue with watering.  The page just gets stuck loading and loading and loading. Seems as if this has already been reported, though. 
  • You can not let objects exposed. Always freezes.
  • Ellipse44 (FR1)Ellipse44 (FR1) Posts: 66
    edited 19.08.2016
    Bug on the right of the screen : the time which stays before the arrival of the boat is not indicated, one marks green stay while it is not still alongside the quay.

Click successively several events on the parking lot, causes a bug: once clicked, the Christmas tree blocks the image which goes to grey color and it is then necessary to reload the page to play again

Impossible to water cooperative trees when players are not connected.

Neighbor thief is spotted : it is the slim one with a ponytail. Generally, she steals apples, pigs or eggs. Maybe other things but my level is not rather high to know if she steals other goods.

Post edited by Ellipse44 (FR1) on
    hello , i note  that the screen goes black cafter you went to see where  they are collected for  : 3 years in Big Farm
    for FESTIVE SPIRIT  rather not  open the screen ;)
  • what means village doller

hello, to avoid confusion could make  disappear the event  when completed ?
    OBSERVATORY PLUTOX - I positioned on the farm but  is not visible
    INITIAL OPENING PAGE - appears a small screen with chat :)
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    hello, to avoid confusion could make  disappear the event  when completed ?
    OBSERVATORY PLUTOX - I positioned on the farm but  is not visible
    INITIAL OPENING PAGE - appears a small screen with chat :)
    mine is the same
  • My dog is MIA.  It only appears at feeding time.  Others in my coop have same issue.

Workers roam the farm, it's just the dog that's missing.

The doghouse works properly  and has been upgraded to level2.

I can feed the dog which is the only time I actually see it.  It's been this way since shortly after building the doghouse.
  • Goncalerta (PT1)Goncalerta (PT1) Posts: 2,787
    edited 20.08.2016

Translation: "I saw what you did with Farmer George's old shack and I want to leave my second farm in your hands.

So... The new world map makes this part a little non-sense... Is her "farm" just a 40x40 lot with a sign, some holes and building materials?

Maybe the task text should be changed, or leave the main constructions like the main shack, a mead, etc... and the sign in a highlighted position.

Or perhaps it's okay like that, I don't know, its just a little incoherence that doesn't affect the game... Just wanted to report it, because GGS might not have noticed...

----------------
    By the way, isn't it possible to buy gourmet farm level 20 with gold anymore? Do we really need the 25 expansions?

• maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    If we switch off the animation, then dog is visible in the doghouse.
  • bonsoir

moi c'est pour une revendication:

après un sondage très poussé dans ma coop, nous pensons que tout le monde déteste les missions  :'(!

pourriez-vous profiter de ce test pour les supprimer please! thank'you :D!

version english:

Good evening

me this is a claim :

after a very thorough in my coop survey , we believe that everyone hates the missions ' (!

could you take this test to delete please! thank'you : D!
  • CookieHugs (US1)CookieHugs (US1) Posts: 308
    edited 27.08.2016
    The new building´s circular menu is not functional the option to move bulidings on top was way more practical.

Also the option to check how much feed and fertilizer while building is producing is no longer available, it was a useful feature.

Live server

Test server

I ABsolutely Loathe, ok loathe is a little strong, HATE this new circle.  The one we currently have is much more practical and user friendly.
    Try to visit only farms whose owner is currently online (the green dot in the co-op chat window). There seems to be an issue with trying to visit farms of offline players.
    I hope this is just a bug and not the way things will go.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    THANK YOU FOR MUCH MORE LAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This.
    Cant believe it took me 2 days of playing to notice we have more space here. 6x6 plots of land now ,instead of 5x5.
    But coop member says it looks the same , can someone else confirm this? Tired of counting squares... :)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    For the most part, I like the features and the map. I am not so sure about the boat only being visible on the flower farm though. 
Sign In to comment.