Начало Группы ENGLISH FORUM GROUP

Which is the prize need for the Hardworker Event? Goldflower seeds or Gold Mining Licenses?

FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Публикаций: 783
Раздел: Social Groups
During Holiday Hardworker Event, We got Goldflower Seeds. But now, it is replaced by Gold Mining License. What do you refer to? Golflower seeds or Gold Mining License?

Комментарии

• FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Публикаций: 783
    So, Lets Discuss!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Публикаций: 2,526
    It depends on the situation. With goldflower seeds, you will get back 750 gold on average for each goldflower seed. For gold mining licence you can get a profit of 2,000 gold from each one. But the gold mining licence is a bit more restrictive as you have to wait longer for the gold to come (48 hours unless you upgrade the mine with gold.) If you have a lot of fields, you can plant a lot of goldflower seeds at once. But it's hard to get a lot of either one of them, so just take them whenever you can get them without too much effort.
    Hi Ninjahuman! Welcome to our group. Which level are you?
    HI Adhvaith and thanks. I'm level 441. I can send you some photos of my farms if you would like.
    HI Adhvaith and thanks. I'm level 441. I can send you some photos of my farms if you would like.
    Wow :open_mouth:. Please sent me all of yours. I will sent you mine too. But I'm just level 71
    Wow :open_mouth:. Please sent me all of yours. I will sent you mine too. But I'm just level 71
    Ok nice. :)

Here they are:

I managed to slowly get all these buildings and upgrades without making any in-game purchases. But it took a lot of hard work and sometimes a high level of activity to get them.
    Ok nice. :)

Here they are:

I managed to slowly get all these buildings and upgrades without making any in-game purchases. But it took a lot of hard work and sometimes a high level of activity to get them.
    Same here as I am just 13 so I don't my own money to do in-game purchase.

This is my main farm. My farm's highlight is that I have upgraded my Farmhouse to Level 7. But rest of the players of my level haven't even upgraded it to level 6.

This is my main farm. My farm's highlight is that I have upgraded my Farmhouse to Level 7. But rest of the players of my level haven't even upgraded it to level 6.
    Ok nice and that looks good. Yes, it's very useful due to giving many things including reducing the construction time for that farm.
Дискуссия закрыта.