Acasă Romanian Goodgame Big Farm - Jocul

O mare pacaleala - asta patesti daca ceri premiile pentru care ai muncit!

Goodgame Studios - Leon
May 09, 2018, 15:38 +0000
Hi Arkanna, 

Thank you very much for your reply. 
I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the co op HWE prizes, however I can confirm that the rewards you were credited with were the correct rewards for your ranking; a Cat Deco, a double XP booster, a harvest festival boxes decoration, gold mining license and a chooseable reward. 
I hope that resolves this issue for you. If you encounter any issues in the future please do not hesitate to send us a new support request. 

Kind regards, 
Leon.

Arkanna
May 09, 2018, 15:18 +0000
Hello, the reward i had to choose from is not the one from the coop hard work event. Where is the pop-up window that let me choose my apple orchard? What about the downsized timer for construction and the rest? For God sake we finished second as a coop and all we get is fertiliser? All i got to choose from was stuff for the cat and fertiliser. Thats all!! 
I feel like this is April's fool. :(

Goodgame Studios - Leon
May 09, 2018, 10:14 +0000
Hi Arkanna, 

Thanks for your message about your Co Op Hard Work Event rewards. 
I've checked your account and I'm happy to confirm I have now credited you with the missing rewards; you should find in them your dropbox next time you log in to the game. Some of the rewards require you to choose your prize from a pop up that will appear next time you log in to the game; please be careful not to close any windows!
I hope this resolves the issue for you. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. 
Have a great week!

Kind regards, 
Leon.

Arkanna
May 05, 2018, 13:21 +0000
Hello, i have read in the link provided below that i have to write to support to get the rewards from the cooperative hardworker event that ended on april, 29th.Ranking rewards we have none. The personal reward i have received.The cooperative i'm in is called NORO and we finished second after Castigatoarea on romanian server. I personally finished 3rd after Juliiette 35 and Filip07. Me and my friends from NORO didn't receive the ranking rewards for this event. Please give us the rewards we were to get for finishing in second place. We worked very hard and we deserve them. 
Very unprofessional of you, GGS! Very unprofessional! 
One very disappointed customer,Simona From: Goodgame Studios - Leon 

Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 7:12 PM 
Subject: Re: Technical problem/bug - Arkanna

Goodgame Studios - Leon
April 30, 2018, 15:15 +0000
Hi Simona, 

Thank you for your report about your co op not receiving rewards. My name is Leon and I'm here to help you today. 
The problem that you mention is known to our teams, and we are currently working on its resolution. We understand your concern, and please be assured that we are doing our best to find a solution as soon as possible.
My apologies I don't have an immediate solution for you. Please keep an eye on the Official Announcements section of our community forums; as soon as we have information regarding this, we will post an announcement there: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/official-announcements-en

We sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience in this instance, and remain at your disposal for any complementary information regarding this issue.

Kind regards, 
Leon.

Goodgame Studios
April 30, 2018, 06:56 +0000
Hello,
Your query has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
If you have new information or screenshots that you would like to add, or had issues attaching to your original message, please feel free to reply to this message with the new details.
In case you don't want to wait for an answer, you can team up with other players, check the latest updates, discuss our games on our official forums or visit our FAQ pages via the below links:
FAQ pages - https://support.goodgamestudios.com/
Forums - https://www.goodgamestudios.com/forums/

Your Goodgame Studios Team

Arkanna
April 30, 2018, 06:56 +0000
Q: Please describe the problem you are experiencing. If you receive any error message, please attach a screenshot of it. 
A: I didn't receive the apple orchard that was supposed to be the reward for the cooperative tournament that ended last night. Not one of my friends in NORO cooperative got this reward. We spend hours playing in the middle of the night, we spend real money (our money), and our resouces for nothing. Is not the first time this is happening. All we get in return is some apologies but the game is never fixed. It has become impossible to play at this rate. We have the feeling we are been conned and is not a good feeling. I know that the person who reads this message is not responsible for the game and i apologise for my tone but i have accumulated quite a big grudge. We want to play big farm, we don't mind paying real money but we get nothing in return, only endless mockery. For me personally this is the last draw. If we don't receive what was promised and advertised and what we spend so much to get i'm done playing. Me and many more. This was supposed to be relaxing and having a good time, not anymore. You can't expect for people to take this b...... forever. We all have our limit. 

Q: What was the date/time of the issue including time zone? 
A: 1 AM 

Thank you for your time reading my message. 

Simona

Comentarii

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Postări: 643
    PRAF IN OCHI. E BINE MACAR CA S-A PROCESAT, ------ CA FASOLEA.

CyberJohn
    May 07, 2018, 18:06 +0000
    Hello,
    Im CyberJohn from RO1.

Our coop came in 2nd place and i didn't received any reward.
    Please send me the rewards for the last Coop hard worker.

coop Apple Orchard
    Bunny garden
    Gold mystery box x2
    Silver mystery box x2
    Seaweed feed x50
    Seaweed Fert x50
    Seaweed Humus x10
    24hrs Twice the XP
    Goodgame Studios
    May 07, 2018, 18:06 +0000
    Hello,

If you have new information or screenshots that you would like to add, or had issues attaching to your original message, please feel free to reply to this message with the new details.

In case you don't want to wait for an answer, you can team up with other players, check the latest updates, discuss our games on our official forums or visit our FAQ pages via the below links:

FAQ pages - https://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Forums - https://www.goodgamestudios.com/forums/

• IULYAN2120 (RO1)IULYAN2120 (RO1) RO1 Postări: 88
    Goodgame Studios
    May 04, 2018, 22:08 +0000
    Hello,

FAQ pages - https://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Forums - https://www.goodgamestudios.com/forums/

IULYAN2120
    May 04, 2018, 22:08 +0000
    Q: Please describe the problem you are experiencing. If you receive any error message, please attach a screenshot of it. 
    A: 
    And the rewards to the hardworking farmer among the cooperatives, those for the co-operation rankings, did not get any .... 

Q: What was the date/time of the issue including time zone? 
    A 27-04-2018 and time of endin eve 00:00

Lasati un comentariu

BoldCursivTăiat cu o linieOrdered listListă neordonată
Emoticon
Imagine
Aliniere la stângaAliniere la centruAliniere la dreaptaComutați vizualizarea HTMLComutați întreaga paginăLumini de comutare
Adăugați imagine/fişier