Acasă Grupuri BestGamers!

Informations - Fishing Area

Informations about co-op village will be late.
    Here are some Useful informations about Fishing Area

Comentarii

• This tutorial is closed . For now. In a few minutes this will be full of informations!
  • DEEP SEA FISHING

level 6 Trawler
    click on the image to open larger one in a new tab
    A standard boat (6 Roy & 6 Brigitte) will cost $99,750.
    A freezer boat (1 Large freezer, 6 Roy & 5 Brigitte) will cost $129,325
    Be sure you don't load more Brigitte than needed to save yourself some money each time.

level 6 Skipjack
    A standard boat (6 Nancy & 6 Ian) will cost $83,700.
    A freezer boat (1 Freezer, 6 Nancy & 6 Ian) will cost $109,050

level 6 Norfolk wherry
    A standard boat (4 James & 7 Carol) will cost $47,375.
    A freezer boat (1 Thermic box, 4 James & 6 Carol) will cost $69,150
    I know you must be thinking... What the heck, why do I want to run back there every hour and fill them boats again. Believe me, you will want to do just that. The faster you empty those pools, the faster you'll get more, meaning more money.

level 6 Runabout
    A standard boat (3 Paul & 7 Joe) will cost $22,600.
    I see no reason to spend $11,700 on a Coolbox to get 1 more fish :)
    I know you must be thinking... What the heck, why do I want to run back there every hour and fill them boats again. Believe me, you will want to do just that. The faster you empty those pools, the faster you'll get more, meaning more money.

level 6 Motorboat
    A standard boat (1 Walter, 5 Jim & 3 John) will cost $12,925.
    A faster boat (5 Jim & 4 John) will cost $11,275.

FISHING POOLS

Oyster Clam Shrimp

Lobsters

Tuna Herring

Swordfish Cod Salmon
    HazardsShows the chance of hazards in the area.For more information see Fishing areas.
    The farther away the fishing area, the higher chance of hazards and will damage your boats.
    TimerShows the travel time there and back for this fishing area.
    The farther away the fishing area, the longer it takes to get there.
    FishShows you what fish are in the area and how many.
    Each area resets after 24 hours, but if you catch all the fish in an area it will rest.

Fishing pools

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Travel time 3:30 3:00 3:00 3:30 4:00 4:46 4:00
    Hazards 2% 0% 0% 2% 5% 8% 5%
    Possible fish
    Oyster Clam Shrimp
    Lobsters
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Oyster Clam Shrimp
    Lobsters
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Oyster Clam Shrimp
    Lobsters
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon

Fishing pools

8 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Travel time 7:30 6:00 6:00 7:30 11:00 9:30 9:30
    Hazards 11% 14% 14% 11% 20% 17% 17%
    Possible fish
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
    Lobsters
    Tuna Herring
    Swordfish Cod Salmon
  • FISH MARKET

Stage 1 Fish market:

Just like the Organic markets, you will start with 2 contract slots and you need all 6 before you can start increasing the contract values.
    Your first contracts will only offer:
    Dig over soil
    Pet the animals
    Once I filled 6 contracts I was offered:
    I also noticed that I was only offered contracts that had 1 or 2 different orders.

NOTE: Your contracts and totals needed may be slightly different from mine.

Stage 2 Fish market:

Once I filled 15 more contracts I received 2 more slots.
    Now I get contract groups that ask for 1, 2, 3 and 4 items.
    I stuck with just filling contracts that had 1 order because they were cheaper to fill.
    I was only offered:
    Dig over soil
    Pet the animals

NOTES: I have been making money, not nearly as much as before, but it shows not all is lost.

Stage 3 Fish market:

Once I filled 20 more contracts I received 2 more slots.
    Now I get contracts that have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 orders.
    I stuck with just filling contracts that asked for 1 item because they were cheaper to fill.
    I was still only offered:
    Dig over soil
    Pet the animals

NOTES: On my last set of contracts I filled 2 with 1 order in them, that gave me a total of 21 on my list. When I refreshed the market I had 6 slots and as you can see the 1 order contracts all have a value of 2 already, due to that extra contract I filled.

Now that you have 6 contract slots...
    As you know there are 6 different contract groups.
    group one = 1 order group three = 3 orders group five = 5 orders
    group two = 2 orders group four = 4 orders group six = 6 orders
    Each time you fill a contract after a market refresh the value of that group goes up 2 points.
    example: Fill a group 4 contract with a value of 6 and the next group 4 contract you get after a market refresh will have a value of 8.
    Each time you decline a contract after a market refresh the value of that group goes down 2 points.
    example: Decline a group 4 contract with a value of 6 and the next group 4 contract you get after a market refresh will have a value of 4.
    For now I'm only going to fill group one contracts and decline all others. Once I get that group value up to 99 I'll work on group 2.

NOTE: I had my group one contacts value 8 and I had to decline a contract because I can't get any swordfish.
    When the market refreshed with new contracts I noticed the group one contract now had a value of 6 (I knew this would happen) and I was able to fill it.
    When the market refreshed again with new contracts I noticed the group one contracts now had a value of 7. This tells me that when you decline a contract you'll only get 1 point for the next one you fill.
    Now I am back to getting 2 points each time I fill group one contracts after a market refresh. This means you only get penalized for the first market refresh after a decline.

At value 20 I was offered:
    Dig over soil
    Pet the animals
    Rose seeds
    At value 23 I was offered:
    xx
    Dollars
    Rose seeds
    100 Gold
    Violet seeds
    Some other offers you may see:
    value offers
    Decoration parts
    FXP
    13 Water
    24 Fuku Tsuho
    Super fertilizer
    Super duck feed
    27 Seaweed feed
    35 Mystery box
    40 Token
    60 Seaweed fertilizer
    60 karma
    value offers
    66 Tools

Letting your contracts pile up:
    At value 25 I was offered:
    xx

Dollars
    Rose seeds
    Gold
    Violet seeds
    Water
    With higher values it's time to start letting my group one contracts pile up. 
    I like those contracts that offer gold, but I'll fill that one so I'll decline it now and move on.
    Don't hang onto contracts that will take days to fill until value 99. They will just fill up your slots and you'll never get anywhere. Just decline them, take the penalty and move on.

Once your contracts reach a value of 50 they will only receive 1 point each time you fill one.

NOTES: Don't add any items to your contracts until you are ready to send them off. You cannot afford to waste your fish and chum on contracts that may get declined in the end.
    When the time comes where you must decline a contract pick the one you know will be the hardest to fill and not the one with the lowest value rewards offered.
    There may come a time where you will go a whole day and not get a contract for the group you're working on, but hang in there and keep looking for them when the contracts refresh. Trust me, you will want to save your recourses for the group you're working on so you can get these contracts filled and keep that value moving up.

Stage 4 Fish market:

Once I got my group one contracts up to value 55 the Fish market changed it's appearance.
    The image on the right is just to show you there is a light at the end of the rainbow.
    My contracts now have a value of 60 so that gives me a 21.5% bonus of all rewards offered. Now you must admit that is a very nice reward.
    I went and upgraded my Lester's secret stash a few levels to save myself some fish so as you can see I will save myself 15% fish on the contract. I recommend you level yours too.

NOTES: I am not saying this is the only way to level your Fish market or that it's the right way, but I'm here to tell you that it's a sure way. It's working!
    I sold my fish all the time before they released this market so when it came live I had no fish at all. I did however have a level 8 Dockyard and 13 level 6 Trawlers so that helped getting some contracts filled, don't get me wrong, I have had to decline my share of contracts too.
    You need to set your mind past the money you were making before, those days are gone and never to return. There is money to be made here, not as much, but you need to work up to it.
    UPDATE: 10/8/2017
    I have had my group one contracts at value 99 for almost a month now.
    The first thing I want to point out is, the higher your value gets, the more fish is needed for the contract. As you can see from the image on the right. The least they ask for now is 1k fish.
    Even though those rewards are enticing, I will never be able to fill that so it got declined.
    Orders can also be affected by the total base capacity of your fleet Thank you Surya54 (INT1)
    Just like the organic market, amounts are based on total stables, orchards and etc.
    The next thing I'd like to point out is the contracts are not keeping a 99 value. Each time I decline a contract the value goes down 1 point. The best thing I found to do was...
    let my 99 value contracts fill up my slots until I get one I can fill.
    At that point I'll fill that one and decline a different one, that will keep me at value 99.
    When it gets to the point where I have 6 contracts that I can't fill I'll decline 2 of the worst in the hopes that I'll get a good one. This will take me down to 97, the lowest I'll go.
    Then there are the missing fish contracts.
    In all this time I have yet to get a contract that asked for lobsters and very few herring.
    The last thing I'd like to point out are the other groups 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 item contracts.
    I decline them all unless they ask for lobster or herring until GGS comes up with a fix.
    Filling these contracts with little to no bonus will cut into the number of fish you'll have for the higher bonus contracts at value 97 - 99.

Stage 5 Fish market:

I am not sure why but my fish market just changed stages. I declined a contract to see if it would keep the 99 value now but it didn't so I don't know what made the stage change this time, but I like the new look.

Perhaps after you fill a certain number of contracts the stage changes again.

Fish market Price & Cost Chart    Thank you Southern (US1)
    Notice the bottom row, these numbers tell you how much cash you are loosing when they stick just 1 of these items in a contract.
    I'll think twice next time I go to fill a contract with any Fuku coins, tools or tokens in it, that's for sure :)

L

• FISHING AREAS

Fishing areas:    Mouse over icons for information
    Go fishingOnce your boat is all equipped select your fishing area.
    Click on the fishing area then click on the Go fishing icon.
    There are 14 fishing areas, when you click on one and select a boat you get this window ►
    window top:
    HazardsShows the chance of hazards in the area.
    The farther away the fishing area, the higher chance of hazards and will damage your boats.
    TimerShows the travel time there and back for this fishing area.
    The farther away the fishing area, the longer it takes to get there.
    FishShows you what fish are in the area and how many.
    Each area resets after 24 hours, but if you catch all the fish in an area it will rest.
    window center:
    This window will show you all the boats in your fleet so you may pick between them to fish the area.
    Click on a boat to see it's equipment/crew and default stats.
    This gives you the opportunity to add equipment and crew and select the right boat for each area.
    window bottom:
    More boatsMore boats
    Opens the Manage boats window so you may equip boats or buy new ones.
    Deploy selected boatDeploy selected boat
    Sends the selected boat out to fish in this area.

You can deploy your boats while the Dockyard is being upgraded.
    The time it takes to fish that area depends on the boat you select and the fish.
    Once the boat is done fishing it goes back to the dock, ready to be unloaded.
    Once you've unloaded your boats it's a good idea to refresh your screen to reset the fishing areas.
    NOTE from Craftycritters: You do not need to add specific fish equipment when you fish. You will automatically catch all of the different kinds of fish in the pool in equal numbers providing that there are enough fish there of each kind
    example: If there are 3 kinds of fish in the pool and there is a total of 21 fish there, you will catch 7 of each one. But, if you only want to catch one of them, then add equipment for that 1 fish and that is the only one that you will catch. Your total number of fish will be all this one kind of fish, providing that there are sufficient numbers of the fish available.
    This is the only time you need to add fishing equipment for a specific kind of fish.
    Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
    Image shows all 14 fishing areas, including travel time and possible hazards. ►
    Image courtesy of Pharmer (DE1), Thank you!
    6/14/2017: I've updated the image to now show total travel time, there and back.

WascallyWabbit "When you are not having certain fish available at any locations - There are 14 different fishing locations, of which 6 should always be active. When one location has been emptied of fish, it will close & a new location will open (hopefully with the fish you want). If an empty one does not disappear, go to a different farm & back again. Locations also reset after 24 hours."
    Loading your boats:
    With the changes to the Deep Sea Fishing area we need to make some changes to our game play.
    The sell price of fish has gone down drastically but the price of boats and equipment/crew has remained the same.
    The verity of fishing pools have changed drastically and the number of fish in the pools has decreased.
    With the above in mind I have come up with the following game plan and it is working very well for me.
    Stay away from the freezers as much as you can, they are the most expensive equipment out there.
    Don't waste boat slots on hazard equipment because it's more important to get as much fish as you can in less time.
    You will make the most of the fishing area if you get your boats out and back as fast as you can.
    Fill your boats with Travel time saved and Fish caught per hour.
    The faster you empty those pools, the faster you'll get new ones.
    The image below is what I've worked out for a fleet of 13 level 6 Trawlers. I have used this for months now without fail.
    Watch this Loading your boats video to understand how it works.
        level 6 Trawler

A standard boat (6 Roy & 6 Brigitte) will cost $99,750.
    A freezer boat (1 Large freezer, 6 Roy & 5 Brigitte) will cost $129,325

Be sure you don't load more Brigitte than needed to save yourself some money each time.

IMAGE UPDATED: 10/27/2017 Now it's bigger and better to read with the correct max Brigitte.
    WascallyWabbit Post: 10/13/2017 As far as we know, there are no changes planned for the pools, but there are changes coming for the contracts, so hopefully things will be more balanced after that.
    After reading this post from Wascally I am positive now that we have to come up with a new game plan.
    I am aware that due to player levels it's imposable for everyone to have Trawlers so I'm working on images for the other boats.
    If you don't want to print one of these images for an easy reference on your desk just draw yourself a rough sketch with side notes.
        level 6 Skipjack

A standard boat (6 Nancy & 6 Ian) will cost $83,700.
    A freezer boat (1 Freezer, 6 Nancy & 6 Ian) will cost $109,050

IMAGE UPDATED: 10/27/2017 Now it's bigger and better to read with the correct #6 max Ian.

level 6 Norfolk wherry

A standard boat (4 James & 7 Carol) will cost $47,375.
    A freezer boat (1 Thermic box, 4 James & 6 Carol) will cost $69,150

level 6 Runabout

A standard boat (3 Paul & 7 Joe) will cost $22,600.
    I see no reason to spend $11,700 on a Coolbox to get 1 more fish :)

level 6 Motorboat

A standard boat (1 Walter, 5 Jim & 3 John) will cost $12,925.
    A faster boat (5 Jim & 4 John) will cost $11,275.

httpcrazybigfarmtkimagesDockyard4png
  • That's All!
    I hope this was useful.

Bye!

Coming soon:
      Informations - Co-op Village
      Informations - Main farm
      Informatins _ Gourmet Farm

@luizazanuta (RO1)
Aceasta discutie a fost inchisa comentariilor!