Acasă Grupuri Test Group

[SPOILER] Pumpkin locations

jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Postări: 3,515
editat 27.10.2016 în Social Groups
Here are some of the pumpkin locations that we have discovered in our co-op. Click on the images to enlarge.

Main farm:

Gourmet farm:

Flower farm:

Horse ranch:

Co-op village:

If you discover any new locations, feel free to post them on this thread to help others locate them. :)

Many thanks to Gwendolen, jj11780, & Southern!! :smiley:
Post edited by jess_d (US1) on

Comentarii

• Queereve (DE1)Queereve (DE1) DE1 Postări: 1,046
    Thanx.

At the Co-op Village is one at the left brown House under the camping bus dekoration, the pumpkin is at the right Corner of them. The same like the white House under the Brown House.

At the Co-op Village is the last red Tree in the right corner in the near of the wheat, in the crown of the Tree is a red pumpkin

If somebody can understand German is here our Pumpkin collecting
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/136608/halloween-suche-kuerbisse-gefunden-achtung-spoiler/p1

My english ist not so good to translated the different places.
  • Ziger (DE1)Ziger (DE1) DE1 Postări: 2,091
    Sorry me english ist very bad

at the back of the house mit the clothesline in the coop village

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Postări: 3,515
    Thanks for sharing!! :smiley: 
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Postări: 106
    Thank all of you for taking the time to do this.  Just in case I have issues with the forum I have saved them all to a folder on my computer.  Those last pumpkins are just so hard to find and I am taking no chances.  lol
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
  • Andilein (DE1)Andilein (DE1) DE1 Postări: 4,097
    I found a pumpkin at the Horse Ranch. It was in the tree on the left side of the goldmine
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Postări: 3,268
    7 new locations identified today and sent to Gwen & Jess, should have the main maps updated later today. :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Postări: 1,226
    Thank you very much jess_d (US1) for posting the location maps and many thanks to all who helped with the locations. I have added links to them on my Halloween page here.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/annual/halloween.htm
  • Here are some of the pumpkin locations that we have discovered in our co-op. Click on the images to enlarge.

Main farm:

Gourmet farm:

Flower farm:

Horse ranch:

Co-op village:

If you discover any new locations, feel free to post them on this thread to help others locate them. :)

Many thanks to Gwendolen, jj11780, & Southern!! :smiley:
    Thank you SO much for this--I'll use this in case I am so frustrated spending an hour at a time searching for one pumpkin. Almost lost my mind tonight trying to find the last one from yesterday! Really appreciate it.  :)
  • FarmerFrederica (US1)FarmerFrederica (US1) Postări: 111
    editat 24.10.2020
    Thank you Jess! I miss the maps!

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Co-op village, down at the bottom center is a tent. Right above the tent is a rock and shrub together. There is a squash to the right of the rock.

• Hi, I found another pumpkin in a new location.

Horse ranch: There is that green tent with the red flag. I found it hidden behind that flag.

Greetings and thank you for the map!!
    Wolke
  • Oh, and yet another one!

Gourmet farm: On the left side there's kind of village with several houses. The largest house has a fence, and I found the pumpkin behind the right corner of that fence.

Greetings,
    Wolke
    5 new locations discovered tonight, I'm sure Jess or Gwen will get them updated in the morning after they've had their coffee. :)

{Horse Farm}

{Main Farm}

{Horse Farm}

{Co-Op Village}

@{Main Farm, Courtesy of @ESP2016 (TEST-SERVER1)}

• ESP2014 (US1)ESP2014 (US1) Postări: 149
    Co-op village, down at the bottom center is a tent. Right above the tent is a rock and shrub together. There is a squash to the right of the rock.

THANKS!  I needed that one :smiley:
  • Kara OHara (INT1)Kara OHara (INT1) INT1 Postări: 667
    Heute neu im Bündnisdorf, weißer Kürbis neben dem blauen Zelt (hab ihn leider vor dem Screenshot angeklickt).
    google translator:
    Today new in the Bündnisdorf, white pumpkin next to the blue tent (unfortunately, before the screenshot clicked).

• nbdyseju (DE1)nbdyseju (DE1) DE1 Postări: 370
    New Locatin on Main Farm: Above the left Parking-Area behind the Stone.

• FunnyWalker22 (US1)FunnyWalker22 (US1) Postări: 159
    editat 25.10.2016
    I'm sorry I didn't screen capture it but make sure you look in the wheat fields on the Community Farm.  I've found squash/pumpkins on each one of the fields there.  On the outer perimeter twice and in the field once as well as in the apple orchard near the fields and three next to the smallest field at the very edge of the screen.

• Shindria (AU1)Shindria (AU1) Postări: 45
    There was one in this tree for me this morning (horse farm)

• ava81 (DE1)ava81 (DE1) DE1 Postări: 20
    hi jess, sorry for not being a nerd^^
    you cannot see it in the screenshot, but there was a white pumpkin in front of that stone yesterday. or the day before yesterday. i swear ;-)

greetings from germany and thank you so much for preserving us all from getting insane :-)

1 new location tonight.

{Main Farm}:

Looks like we're getting close to mapping them all.

What's the next one going to be, Candy for the candy farm maybe?  Or is there one that's Thanksgiving themed?
  • Op de gourmetfarm zit in de treurwilg recht onder het witte huis aan de linkerkant ( de meest onderste) een pompoen. Weet niet hoe ik dit in een screenshot kan krijgen. 
  • NellieB (DE1)NellieB (DE1) Postări: 1,058
    unfortunately the ending of this event is very boring: I already got pumpkin no. 315 and the decoration, but now every picked up pumpkin causes an error - so there is no chance to pick up more than 315 pumpkins.
  • n.w (INT1)n.w (INT1) Postări: 1
    hi there
Sign In to comment.