Acasă Grupuri Test Group

Create a new discussion in group that we not member (what ???)

Ma2013 (FR1)Ma2013 (FR1) Postări: 1,277
editat 12.09.2015 în Social Groups
Do you notice or experiment to create a new discussion in a group that you not member ?

I just did it...

When I was under my "clone-pseudo", I created a group.  After, when our CM realise this "clone" of my pseudo in the transfer of forum, he fixed it.  But I'm not anymore the "author" of my own group and not member too...

.... and, for fun & testing, I tried to create a new discusion on that group ..... and I successfully created (????)

So, anyone that not member of a "private group" (I precise) can create a new discussion and post on any "private group" ???  That's weard !  What's the utility of this "Private" option in this case ?

Comentarii

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Postări: 3,515

Somehow your account must be linked with the other one. I looked at some private groups and it said I had to join the group to view the content. When I looked at public groups I can see the discussions but I can't start a new discussion.

You should get the CMs to look into and see if they can fix it for you. :)

• Ma2013 (FR1)Ma2013 (FR1) Postări: 1,277
    editat 12.09.2015
    Ok, thank you for trying

I already post message to moderators first, because CM is probably submerged of mp for priority problems about this new forum :tongue:

Thank you for having me reassured about the "Private" option

(And thanks to Google Translation to help me translate correctly what I mean loll)

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Postări: 3,515

You're welcome. :)

Hopefully they'll get it fixed for you soon.

• nalkiste (FR1)nalkiste (FR1) Postări: 608
    editat 13.09.2015
    I (in fact Christiane#) added successfully a discution in a group she's not a member.
    Post edited by nalkiste (FR1) on
    I (in fact Christiane#) added successfully a discution in a group she's not a member.
    Interesting.... so there are really a little bug there :confused:

Thanks for trying too :smile: 
  • nalkiste (FR1)nalkiste (FR1) Postări: 608
    Christiane could not reread its post, but it should be available as https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/fr/discussion/106915/discussion-bidon
    editat 13.09.2015
    The link doesn't work ;-)

(It give the "Oups" page)
  • It is working for me.
Sign In to comment.