Acasă Grupuri Test Group

Is it ok?

lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Postări: 1,665
Hi guys, is it ok to join just like this, or do we need to pass some test or other? lol

Comentarii

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Postări: 1,239
    Of course there is a test. There is always a test. One you must pass. Or you shall be doomed with uneven eyebrow growth. :D *cough*

Here it goes:
    Get up from you chair and stretch. If you hear a bone crack you have passed.
    If you don't hear a bone crack, but would still like to join, you must do one of the following: 3 push ups, hop on one leg and shout at the moon "I AM A WEREWOLF" (whether you are inside or outside is irrelevant, as long as you see the moon), catch a bat with your bare hands, steal a horsehair and braid it into yours, or share a snickers icecream.

Good luck.
    And happy farming ;)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Postări: 1,590
    I will share the snickers icecream with Lesley (although still waiting for coops 1st birthday cake) the rest daily activities in our coop B)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Postări: 1,665
    Yay, I passed, only I got about 3 bone cracks lol, some days I just feel about 90 years old !!!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Postări: 3,515

@Ithrrr Congrats on passing the test! LOL

Here's some cake for everyone.....Enjoy!

oh wow YUM! That looks sinfully delicious!! :dizzy:  
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Postări: 37,770
      And what is cake without ice cream? Ice cream graphics YUMMY!
    editat 12.09.2015
    Oooh I love ice cream! Banana split is my favorite. :yum:
  • Ma2013 (FR1)Ma2013 (FR1) Postări: 1,277
    editat 12.09.2015
    Awwww.... you give me hungry :yum:

FileProfiterole by Swanksalotjpg
    Hey fellow farmers,

I was thinking.. considering we now have 50 members in this group, how about we change the name from "test group" to something... erm.. better? I wonder if it's easy to change the name of the group or a big hastle that would confuse everyone?

Thoughts?

Do you have any ideas for a good name? Changing the name would be easy but it may confuse some people if they look for test group.

We could make an announcement in advance to let others know the name would be changing. Also, we could put in the description the former name.

Anything works for me. :)

Does this mean we won't be able to do experiments or are we going to do that secretly?

:tired_face: Was hoping there'd already be a stream of ideas.. Guess Im the only one striving to change the name.. But yeah you are right about the problem of re-searching our group, I suppose there could be like a month long changeover period, during which the group is called "test group - soon to be called Minions" or something along those lines :D

OF COURSE there will always be a time and place for experiments, both secret and public, good and malicious...

Breed super chickens lol
    @Lesley52 (GB1)

I really want to know... about your superchickens!

I am sorry Cannot make picture bigger lol. Have tried to GGS will not let me If you use Google search for Frankenstein chicken + images its there Sorry
    You can also click on the gray bar under the image and see a larger image. :)
  • you know how to invite friends in goodgame big farm :o
Sign In to comment.