Acasă Grupuri Test Group

What can horse do

With the horse season ending early ,my horse Rusty is moping around the farm looking bored. I wonder what can he do while GGS sort out another mess they have got themselves in. B)

Comentarii

• nalkiste (FR1)nalkiste (FR1) Postări: 608
    On fr1, still 27 days for the ranch/horse tournament, is it different on other game servers?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Postări: 1,590
    On fr1, still 27 days for the ranch/horse tournament, is it different on other game servers?
    on en server + some others,the contest has ended early,prob another bug on GGS part will know more Monday hopefully :(
  • nalkiste (FR1)nalkiste (FR1) Postări: 608
    In the past, deconnecting and reconnecting the game solved the issue for some time. (other events ended too. Currently, sometimes, I'm not automagically authenticated on the forum.
    In the past, deconnecting and reconnecting the game solved the issue for some time. (other events ended too. Currently, sometimes, I'm not automagically authenticated on the forum.
    The contest ended last night been rewarded a prize,there are a few threads about it,done all the usual,so now game of wait and see.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Postări: 1,239
    My horse is so bored I'm worried he'll get himself into trouble..

1e.jpg 30.5K
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Postări: 37,770

Please excuse me for using the "R" word, but I think we may be seeing a rollback heading our way. Afraid smileys
    Restart! yeayy! No rollbacking all that training! 
    Patience.... just until tomorrow.... *mutter*
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Postări: 37,770
       Oh boy! They've just told us that the horse tournament will be restored in tomorrow's update! No rollback!!!!!!  YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Happy smileys
    my horse needs more training in any case but think I was conned been a city girl and my horse actually mule :p
    editat 15.09.2015
    ah, ze maintenance is here.... how long will it take.. any guesses? :D 
    Horses, you ready?

my horse very relaxed about next contest Something is sure to go wrong somewhereimageimage
Sign In to comment.