Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

⚠️ Error - "This is an invalid ID"

Every other login, I'll see a weird error box and I'm not sure what it means.

http://prntscr.com/4naj6a
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• vikingur1- (NL1)vikingur1- (NL1) Posts: 149
    edited 16.09.2014
    It is the same on my WWW-account.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 16.09.2014
    Have you cleared your flash cache recently? Clearing your browser cache and cookies too won't hurt but it's probably cobwebs in the flash cache

It's easy, but if you are not sure how to GGS have a FAQ
    How to clear the cache
  • feebeefeebee Posts: 2
    edited 07.11.2014
    Me also...
    There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1415339965
    Zone: 15
    PID:229657

And this...

This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBShopOpenMysteryBoxResponse
    ErrorCode: 3
    Timestamp: 1415340160
    Zone: 15
    PID:229657

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • Dnah2Dnah2 Posts: 19
    edited 09.11.2014
    The two times I've had this problem, I just had to close my browser tab and reopen it. Cleared up the problem both times.

FWIW

-D'nah
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    edited 23.02.2015
    http://prntscr.com/68q4ii
    I encountered that strange message when I logged in....
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 23.02.2015
    I've had that a few times. I just ignore it and keep playing. nothing bad has happened! :)
  • maral14maral14 Posts: 6
    edited 08.03.2015
    This is an invalid ID.Support-Info: Command: PBQuestFinishQuestResponseErrorCode: 3Timestamp: 1425808952Zone: 2PID:3407440
    why this error happning
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 08.03.2015
    maral14 wrote: »
    This is an invalid ID.Support-Info: Command: PBQuestFinishQuestResponseErrorCode: 3Timestamp: 1425808952Zone: 2PID:3407440
    why this error happning

Usually for me its when I have crashed or been disconnected, I get that when I login again..... Just ignore it, it doesn`t stop you from logging in. ^^
  • edited 08.03.2015
    I get that sometimes too when I log in to my account after loging out. And also sometimes when I just click the shortcut to go to BigFarm. Doesn't seem to effect anything however...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 15.03.2015
    Why sometimes in the game it shows Invalid ID?X(X(X( Well,most of the times in a mission it happens in a mission.When we're in a mission when we're said to collect wild flowers,corns or eggs we almost forget sometimes about the storage in the barn.So,then when it's full it shows to sell some of the items,then when I click 'sell' there comes a bar showing Invalid ID this code is this and many things.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 15.03.2015
    PROYETEI wrote: »
    Why sometimes in the game it shows Invalid ID?X(X(X( Well,most of the times in a mission it happens in a mission.When we're in a mission when we're said to collect wild flowers,corns or eggs we almost forget sometimes about the storage in the barn.So,then when it's full it shows to sell some of the items,then when I click 'sell' there comes a bar showing Invalid ID this code is this and many things.

Usually I have seen this one on login, I don`t think I have had it when harvesting, but I have had "Object is currently occupied" or "Not enough items available" - Some you can just ignore, but others it takes a reload to make them go away.
  • sljwatts (US1)sljwatts (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 02.05.2015
    I had an envalid id message pop up when I came on today- it had error code 3 on it, a command PBeditortime end response and a time stamp and zone- plus a pid # should I be concerned... and if so what should I do?
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 02.05.2015
    I've had a few of those error messages. Can't remember if they were exactly the same as yours but I usually just click them away and start farming. Never had an issue so I don't think you have to be too concerned..
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 04.05.2015
    Hey sljwatts,

those messages are nothing to be very concerned about.

If they show up when something is blocked or become a recurring thing, please copy the whole error message and report it either here or to support.

This is only necessary if the message itself blocks gameplay elements, which doesn't seem to happen in your case.

Regards,
    Steffi
  • This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorTimeEndResponse
    Timestamp: 1480891915
    Zone: 6
    PID:5106690

meaning,

Thank you, Dan

• musicdoc (US1)musicdoc (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    I am seeing the same message invalid id at every login on us1
  • This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480961826
    PID:3229089

Does this mean my game has been hacked? I have been getting it for a week now. 
  • Dan2016 (US1)Dan2016 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 06.12.2016

I have posted the problem with error notices and haven't seen a reply and now i clicked on my neighbor who is trying to give me a $25,000 bous for helping him and the "I want it' button is not responding.

am i not posting in he right area.  please let me know

DAN2016This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480989977

Turned down the volume | Cuddly
    *please do not post in all caps on the forums. Thank you!

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 06.12.2016
    I HAVE POSTED THE PROBLEM WITH ERROR NOTICES AND HAVEN'T SEEN A REPLY AND NOW I CLICKED ON MY NEIGHBOR WHO IS TRYING TO GIVE ME A $25,000 BOUS FOR HELPING HIM AND THE "I WANT IT' BUTTON IS NOT RESPONDING.
    AM I NOT POSTING IN HE RIGHT AREA.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW

DAN2016This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480989977
    You have posted in the right area but please could you stop yelling at us by turning of the caps ;) Thanks :)
    Have you tried the usual of logging out clearing your browse history then log back in ?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I have been getting these errorcodes the last couple of days, when I am doing nothing for a few minutes (other than getting a cup of coffee from the kitchen). I can click it away and farm on but I am not convinced it is harmless. With the upcoming Santa event, it would not surprise me if some awefull bugs come back to life (probably on a friday late afternoon)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have been getting these errorcodes the last couple of days, when I am doing nothing for a few minutes (other than getting a cup of coffee from the kitchen). I can click it away and farm on but I am not convinced it is harmless. With the upcoming Santa event, it would not surprise me if some awefull bugs come back to life (probably on a friday late afternoon)

This error usually pops up when you have logged out in a hurry and have not let your browser have a chance to reset. I get it to every once in a while and do not believe it is anything but a bit of a glitch with the log out procedure.
  • Just happened now, was a main, this popped up as silo was finished building on festive farm. First time its happened while signed in.
    This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1481269212
    PID:1049482

• marmor (US1)marmor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Every time I log in one of the pop up windows when game starts is and error massage saying Invalid ID. I can still play the game but now the message is popping up during my game play. As far as I can tell it is not affecting my game but don't understand why I'm getting it.

I have tried to contact support about this today but got an error message there and to try again later.

Error Message:
    InValid ID
    PBEditor Time End Response
    Code 3 Zone 6
    PIB 4285215

• marmor (US1)marmor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    edited 11.12.2016
    so I am not the only one, I have been getting the Invalid ID message at least once a day. I've cleaned my history, defraged, and scanned for viruses, still pops up.

tried to send message to support 3 times and get a error message saying to try again later
  • I'm using Chrome to play the game and after initial log in get the messsage shown below.
  • edited 14.12.2016
    I'm using Chrome to play the game and after initial log in get the messsage shown below.i
    Started having the same problem today. 
  • This is a known issue, reported in another thread. It can just be clicked away, and you can play normally.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Every account.  Along with all the other pop in my face right off the bat junk,  I have been getting an error message.
    copy;
    This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1481765184
    Zone: 11
    PID:236596

It doesn't seem to effect anything.  I just click it off with the rest of the junk.
    Thought someone might want to know.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 25.12.2016
    For about a week now when I open the game in my browser I get the following or something similar... what is this about?

In fact I may just post any error that comes up now... if I remember to!

Sign In to comment.