Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

POLL: do you want the "no buying" update?

mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
This is simple, like a poll. Please comment only with

YES. I want the "no buying" update

or

NO. I don't want the "no buying" update

For discussion on the subject, go here.

Plus, you can call your game friends, give this link in your cooperatives, bring people here to vote. Let's make this subject 100 pages long, so GGS would know we are not sheep and we do not want this update!

I intended to make a true poll, but the necessary options are not available, for me at least...
Post edited by mariachi (RO1) on

Comments

• mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
    edited 09.10.2014
    My option:

for CM: this counts for a vote, please do not merge the posts.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 09.10.2014
  • Gallina (DE1)Gallina (DE1) DE1 Posts: 180
    edited 09.10.2014
    I think the poll feature was removed with one of the famous bug-updates in February or March...

No, I do NOT want the "no buying" update!!!!!
  • FloGamer32FloGamer32 Posts: 35
    edited 09.10.2014
  • vecko (GB1)vecko (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 09.10.2014
    NO!!!! I don't want the "no buying" update
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 09.10.2014
  • mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
    edited 09.10.2014
    That's right, my friends. Come and vote! Let's make a difference, let's show them we will not go down in silence about this update!

Call your game friends, give this link in your cooperatives, bring people here to vote. Let's make this subject 100 pages long, so GGS would know we are not sheep and we want this option in the game!
  • bertha66 (NL1)bertha66 (NL1) Posts: 2
    edited 09.10.2014
    No. I don't want the "no buying" update
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 09.10.2014
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 09.10.2014
    NO! I don't want the "no buying" update.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 09.10.2014
    NO. I don't want the "no buying" update!!!!
  • ozzie (GB1)ozzie (GB1) Posts: 19
    edited 09.10.2014
    NO! I don't want the "no buying" update!X(
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 09.10.2014
  • krisanda (US1)krisanda (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 09.10.2014
    NO. I don't want the "no buying" update​
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 09.10.2014
    Just to get things straight, the "No buying update" that's running on a few selected servers right now is only a test. It will stay for an amount of time, and then be removed again.

We are absolutely aware, that very few players would actually want something like this, but we're not trying this out to annoy everyone - on the contrary, we're planning some cool new features for the future, and for those we might have to change how the whole buy/trade system works.

So, please don't be angry if I close this thread, the other one can of course still stay open for discussion. Just to be absolutely clear: We are completely aware that you don't want an update like this, and we're not planning to deliver it. The test that's currently running on some servers is, at it stands right now, simply that: A temporary test.

Thanks for keeping the discussion in the existing thread, guys.

Timo
This discussion has been closed.