Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Have you ever got something free from Omar?

I checked to see what Olaf had to sell and found that he had $100,000 for 0 gold. I pressed buy and sure enough I got the money for nothing (but not the chicks for free, lol). Just wondering if this ever happened for anyone else.
Post edited by mommasangelbaby (US1) on

Comments

• fadedjean (US1)fadedjean (US1) US1 Posts: 181
    edited 10.03.2015
    I just purchased that free $100,000 (no gold) offer from Omar a few minutes ago. (Do you have a Nordic bazaar trader named Olaf?) That free offer was the second time this year I've been able to catch Omar and wait out the next few offers to see it appear. I never knew he gave away free money until coop leader clued me in. Cheers!
  • edited 10.03.2015
    Your right, it's Omar, not Olaf - just a mistake on my part! LUCKY US!! I'm going to keep a closer eye on him from now on, I know $100,000 isn't a fortune, but I'll take anything for free!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 10.03.2015
    Omar gives $100,000 for free (if you catch him at the right time) for the regular farms. Sometimes he gives 100 runestones or 115,000 snow dollars while he's visiting the Viking farm. Check him often for good deals. :)
  • edited 10.03.2015
    I just got it again!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 10.03.2015
    Also sometimes, if you are lucky, Omar sell a goldmine licens for 1500 gold.
    When you use it, you earn 500 gold.
    - so in a way, I'll also call these 500 gold earnings a kind of gift, even you first have to invest 1500 gold to get it.
  • emilylennox (US1)emilylennox (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 10.03.2015
    okay so the trader guy gives "free money" well people in my coop get free money but i never do. it is only a 70% off not 100% off. What is going on?
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 11.03.2015
    Its a very rare and its random. The only advice is to open Omar and check it deals often and to be patient. I got free money from Omar's last two visits, but before that I did not see one for very, very long.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 11.03.2015
    I got $100.000 last visit Before that 100 shells island farm. It helps if dog level 7 I think. I find that if my dog finds $100.000 and Omar visits soon after, he will also give me the same amount. Another couple of members have had freebie money twice on same visit. never me so I can only wish for that. I have never had runestones or island money

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file